[ACCEPTED] Hanz's Staff Re-application

Hanz

RP Name: Hanz, Guild Marshal Thorsten Heinz, 104th Knight Hands

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171176040

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: After rejoining staff about 2 weeks earlier and I had to leave the server due to school and football

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): My football season ended with a state championship loss last week and I am now available to be staff again. I would like to host events under the new GM leadership team. I would also like to help out the Guild with staff powers to increase RP and to host events that involve the Guild

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I was a fine staff member and did my job, took tickets, and met quotas. I rarely went above the requirements and had no drive to get anything past SA. I was a decent staff member but not anything special.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes

Edited by Hanz
  • Disagree 1
  • Optimistic 1

🌓🌙

+1 you smell rancid

• Informative 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

+1 this is a terrible idea

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

TBH this guy is goatee. Would love to see him rejoin staff 

• Friendly 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

+1 you would put in good work as a staff member, good luck 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

British