Bacta- The Great war of the village

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicabl STEAM_0:0:199586816 (BigZach)  STEAM_0:0:196195559 (Brooklyn) (Brian) (Conrad)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

BH and the clones have a allout war as increased tentions arizse, it leads to a tie, a player driven event but i was balancing so much fucking shit

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: yes 

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Banned

9/10 fun as heck

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

10/10 Liked MEDRP 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

9/10 a little long but awesome every second

6 minutes ago, DeafGiveaway said:

Amazing event, great storyline

Will admit the spawn camping was annoying, so next time offer new spawn location for BH

8/10

Can't do this without founders moving or allowing tacs to be spawned in for hunters. So this isn't likely unfortuantly, however a new Village design with a more defensible location could be something we consider.

spacer.pngspacer.png

9/10

Would have been a 10, but I was kicked out of negotiations at the last minute :(

Real talk though, try and communicate with your EJs more. They were planning on one thing and you kinda just went the complete opposite direction.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

9/10

Personally would've like the kidnapping to play out. But you can't win them all. Honestly loved it though

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

9/10 

I had a lot of fun, I think bacta did a great job at altering his event to match stuff that was going on.  Like Conrad and Brooklyn getting killed and blaming himself.  I think it was a good idea for him be able adapt to each situation and he lead this event very well.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!