Consular Lead
Guardian XO/Peacekeeper
Rancor
BCMD
Blitz/Colt/Havoc/Valiant/Fordo/Maze
Alpha Lead
REGL

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become the BCMD of Rancor because Rancor is currently in dire need of leadership as currently there are very officer in Rancor and there is only one member of Rancor HC and I want to reinforce all areas of the battalion activity wise and promote roleplay within the battalion and look for members within the battalion who could assist me with these aspec. I also want to assist Alpha in any changes they are currently working towards and continue to progress Alpha with new members who could become Ideal role models for new and existing members within the battalion and actively assist in getting people actively playing on their Rancor jobs to retrain interest in the battalion. I will also be trying to streamline some of the documents Rancor currently uses that might be confusing to new players. I also want to help get more intel members as currently the intel team is sometimes slow to respond to logging things. I also want to check the current regiment structure as there is currently a lack of all leaders other then intel as there isn’t even a branch for any of the other branches anymore, I also want to encourage outreach within Rancor thing being from SOBDE and Jedi in getting there help in assisting Rancor in sustaining numbers within the battalion.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: 

Yeah.

Availability:
Monday/Wednesday 11am - 6pm

Thursday/Sunday -  11am - 8pm

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Active hours of the server would be like 3k hours

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my Term as Rancor BCMD I want the battalion to be on daily and have at least 4-5 members on daily and try to get double that for deployments. I also want Rancor to have an active officer core and active members of HC that are consistently helping the battalion grow and hosting ARC Trainings consistently. I also want to make sure the Alpha ARCs are actively promoting themselves as role models of Rancor 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Edited by Stix

I like you Stix and I think you can do could in the position. I also think your intentions are pure and not just a power grab as many short applications are. Your last term was good, but the people left in charge couldn't build on that. But this app is lacking in any plans other than fix documents, and get active members which really doesn't tell us anything you will do to actually accomplish and sustain that.

After the honey moon phase in the first few weeks that every battalion gets after they get a new BCMD, what will you do to sustain activity and keep things smooth even if you were not there because of an LOA of some sort?

-1 until I get a resposnse

Edited by Hanz
  • Agree 1

🌓🌙

+1 Best of luck, I think you the ability to fix Rancor. 

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

I hate to be that guy Stix, but I want to pose a few questions.

During your short time as SPEC REG, many were confused as to your early resignation. With Rancor being in SPEC, what changed with your attitude to help, and step in when it mattered?

With an application, one especially waived and outside of the battalion, should have some amount of detail within it. This is incredibly relevant to establishing trust, and I can't quite say I have retained that trust through the end of your BCMD - SPEC REG terms. As Hanz said, the battalion was left in a manner in which Command didn't seem quite repaired for it. Far too many "I want"s and far too little "I will"s. Until an update to either my post, or your application comes in. I will unfortunately have to -1.

I wish you only the best.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

23 hours ago, Hanz said:

After the honey moon phase in the first few weeks that every battalion gets after they get a new BCMD, what will you do to sustain activity and keep things smooth even if you were not there because of an LOA of some sort?

I mean the simpliest way to sustain activity in a battalion that is struggling is to have an active presence of officers so that lower ranks feel they are being watched and have a chance to get promoted alot and the one benefit to Rancor is that there will always be alot of Officers due to how the ARC Trainings work so if the officer core stays stable then the officers can overwatch all the NCO/Enlisted and promote activity within these ranks

4 minutes ago, Stix said:

I mean the simpliest way to sustain activity in a battalion that is struggling is to have an active presence of officers so that lower ranks feel they are being watched and have a chance to get promoted alot and the one benefit to Rancor is that there will always be alot of Officers due to how the ARC Trainings work so if the officer core stays stable then the officers can overwatch all the NCO/Enlisted and promote activity within these ranks

What do you do when the officers go inactive like they do in many battalions? Your plan to sustain activity can't just be to have active officers. While Yes if you have Active officers you can sustain activity but there must be a way to get active officers and motivate them to stay active beyond hosting ARC Trainings on the schedule. 

My vote still stands

🌓🌙

Guac and Hanz prove a fair point, when it comes to wanting more activity there needs to be a plan of change and incentive; such which is not documented or listed anywhere. I hope you can illustrate your plan better in an interview rather than a forums post, because if I were to look at this app as someone who doesn't know you I'd have little faith.

I'll push that aside, you've done well before and it can't hurt the spot rancor is currently in to have you.

+1

Edited by Sriracha

Ayo this guy is a GOAT, +1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

+1, a BCMD would be nice. But a former BCMD would be great. Knows how to run the battalion

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

+1 I understand your decision to step down from SPEC and your current decision to try reassuming BCMD. Everyone else has been pretty much shot down and I think that you taking command might be what is necessary to reestablish both outside faith in the battalion leadership as well as to help iron out the problems presently in the battalion. I think you're likely the best candidate.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

hi.