Metro's - Climber's falling

Battalion: SOBDE

RP Name: Captain Climber

Date: 7/8/2021

Reason: This has not panned out in the way I thought it would. I was told going into this I would have creative freedom to do what is necessary to promote success in SOBDE. A lot of what I wanted to do has been heavily compromised or met with strong opposition. I do not feel like the BCMD of this battalion. I feel like unglorified High Command with none of the perks, which is something I always refused to do for a reason. I am resigning from SOBDE BCMD and moving on playing different things on the server. I just want to stop myself from getting to the point I have been at previously of being burned out and not wanting to be apart of the community. I wish the best of the luck to the next BCMD and if anyone from SOBDE needs anything they know they can reach out.

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Pay Respect 16
  • Confused 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

• Management
Management

spacer.png

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

o7, I very much enjoyed my time with you in SOBDE! 

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

I was lurking the forums for the first time in a while and saw this.

Sad to hear that it didn't work out, Metro, though I can't say that I didn't see this coming. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

Forum Admin

o7 boss man, Kinda thought this was coming but you did the best you could with the situation you were given

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

O7

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Gets Master then resigns. Hmmmm

• Informative 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

14 hours ago, Metro said:

This has not panned out in the way I thought it would. I was told going into this I would have creative freedom to do what is necessary to promote success in SOBDE. A lot of what I wanted to do has been heavily compromised or met with strong opposition.

5fyus8.jpg

o7 my dude.

• Funny 3

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: