Panda's Going Back To The Forest

Welp, this is it for me (for now since Synergy has the attraction of old players after a few months to a year.) Anyways, yeah i'm leaving again after returning from September 2020. It was a great experience as usual with a couple bumps, but I try not to let that get to me. I'm fully burnt out of G-Mod SW:RP and probably won't come back for a while.

My first ever BCMD position (if we're not counting me as Navy SEAL Commander on MilitaryRP) was a great experience and I was glad to work along side the Deltas I had as they were the highlights of it. Along with the rest of SO BDE who had i've seen some old faces and some new. 

Here are some goodbyes from some people who made my stay a pleasant one:

@Eclipse- Ah, seeing you again made me happy when I came back to 212th. The good ol' days.
@Omalic- I could never forget the Swedish man who almost removed me for blowing myself up on Quarantine. (You're welcome for that new rule lmao) <3
@Marvel- One of the best people to become any BCMD. I respect your leadership and loved fighting/memeing beside you. o7
@Pog- Thank you for being one of the 212th HC to welcome me back before my departure back to SO BDE. 
@Col- Gay. That is all.
@Naffen- I swear that you hate me and i've always had that feeling, but good luck to however many days you'll last in Omega.
@Neptune- My Jersey friend! We'll definitely have to link up sometime!
@Dragon- My TS Description still speaks for itself. <3 
@Pancakes- Absolute lad of a man. Love ya.
@Gears- A Solid Director and a Scorch. I couldn't ask for a better one to talk with sometimes.
@Foxey- Thanks for that idea to use the RC clips as a voice. You're really smart and under appreciated sometimes. Embrace that.
@Marshh- Thanks for being there and playing Valorant with me sometimes.
@Bleach- You're sometimes annoying ngl but I like you as a person.
@Brooklyn- Bwooky! I miss those GTFO nights with me, you, Cronis, and the old RANCOR! We should set some shit up sometimes!
@Cronis- Please yell at me more when I forget to crouch in GTFO and waken all of the monsters.
@Ratio- You're pleasant to be around when you're not acting serious. I love your laugh and keep being you. <3 I need someone to cuddle me into bed.
@Shake- Despite other's opinion, you were a good Hunter. Don't let others get you down.
@Deku- Didn't get to know you much, but you're a good leader and know when to act seriously when the time arises. Plus a funny guy.
@Cyan- I was glad to work beside you when you made the new Delta dupe and helped with tryouts. I appreciate you

If I missed you and i've taken a liking to you, i'm sorry that I didn't tag. Mind is going through a lot right now while writing this. I love you all on Synergy and hope to be back soon!

If you want to play any games, my discord is: Smol Pxnda#3518! Also, I stream VR and Non-VR Games occasionally, you should check me out sometime! https://www.twitch.tv/red_pxnda

- Your (Probably Not) Favorite Colorblind Panda <3
spacer.png

Edited by Red_Panda
  • Friendly 7
  • Pay Respect 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Forum Admin

o7 Panda. I don't hate you bro, that's just me being British.

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management
Management

Okay Echo is cursed

o7 Enjoyed every interaction with you. Good luck with VR streaming I’ll try to hop in from time to time!

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I remember the Rancor days. Was fun to work with you before you left for SOBDE. Even then you were pretty chill. Good luck on your future endeavors. 

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You, Cronis and I are gonna whip out the webcams and get pissed off. I got you

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.