Thunder's Boss Application

Thunder

Steam Name: [SR] Thunder

RP Name: Delta MKMN 07 Sev

RP Rank: CPT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48719362

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Delta Squad

Experience:

I’m not going to do a long drawn out paragraph of each of my achievements, but here’s what I’ve done in chronological order:

• Clone

• 187th PVT - 2ndLT

• Shadow Company 2ndLT - Commander

• 104th CPT - COL

• 21st Spec Ops PVT - CSM

• Bad Batch Tech

• Delta Squad Sev

• Jedi

• Jedi Youngling - Knight

• Jedi Knight Jin-Lo Rayce

• Jedi Lorekeeper

• Shadow Manager x2

• Senator

• Senator Padme Amidala

• Staff

• First Run

• New Admin - Vet Admin

• Second Run

• Senior Admin - Head Admin

• Training Team

• TR - TRO x2

• Game Master Team

• GH - GMO x2

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe that I should become Delta Squad Boss due to my extensive experience in leadership positions and my experience in SOBDE as a whole. I’ve been in SOBDE for basically half of my time on this server, and I believe I’ve watched my superiors and my idols in here for long enough to understand what is required for me as a Squad Lead. However, I don’t think I should become Boss just because of my experience. It’s the ideas for what should happen that really matter and the drive behind the person applying that really end up changing a squad for the better.

1. Delta Squad Tryouts

1. SOBDE tryouts as a whole are always a topic of discussion in Squad Lead applications, and that’s not changing with mine. At the moment, the Delta tryouts are not up to the standards of the current state of SOBDE.

2. I want to do a complete overhaul of the Delta tryouts to make them more relevant to what we do in-game today. Tryouts will be more RP focused rather than making sure that a person can turn left or right, or if they can do a random formation that is almost never used in actual gameplay. PVP is another large part of the server at the moment, because there are almost always event jobs with loads of HP running around that Delta Squad members should know how to deal with. In all, I plan on making tryouts more relevant and updated to make sense with the current state of the server.

2. Squad Roleplay

1. As it stands, Delta does not get on to roleplay much. I would like to create an emphasis on actually playing your character and being into it. I don’t want one of my squad members to be a lore character just to BE a lore character. Being in Delta should mean that you have superior RP and superior gun skill compared to others, so I want my squad to represent this.

2. I would love for my squad members to do their own take on a character. Obviously, they would have to still roleplay the basic traits of their character, but they could do their own take on it so as to create more RP instead of being the edgelord, the funny guy, or the smart guy.

3. Restructuring and Re-evaluating Delta

1. I want to take an in-depth look at the members of Delta Squad at the current moment and their availability and activity. I would like to try and learn everyone's schedules so that I can best tailor my activity to be on at certain times to interact with my squad and play with them.

2. Delta Squad, for the moment, is in a pretty good place. The past Bosses, such as Marvel, Bleach, Inosuke, and Panda, have done an amazing job at keeping Delta in a good position and leaving it that way for future leadership. This being said, there are some things that could be either changed or further encouraged to make Delta Squad a better place and make it fit in more with the element of the server.

4. Squad communication and policy

1. As stated before, Delta is in a good spot. However, it can always be improved. Throughout my term, I want to spend time brainstorming with my squad to come up with new and fun ideas for Delta. The changes don’t have to be made or stick, but I find it important to find time to sit down with your squad and be able to talk about the state of the squad and what we can do to improve it.

2. Finally, I want to implement a policy to ensure Deltas are always seen as professional and courteous individuals. I would hold the right to dismiss anyone who doesn’t hold up this standard for themselves, their squadmates and their fellow players. Deltas are often seen as the face of SOBDE to people who aren’t familiar with the rest, so I want to keep this going and ensure that it doesn’t change for the worse.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes.

Availability: Currently, I have school and a part time job. On days where I have both school and work, I won’t have much time to be in game. Whenever I’m not in game, though, I can always be contacted through my discord at thunder#7348.

I always have at least one completely free day during the week, and on other days I have times where I am able to be on for at least an hour. I am always able to get on during the weekends, which is where a majority of my activity will be. Since life is ever-changing, I plan to keep my squad members and the rest of SOBDE updated with my schedule so they know when I am able to be on and know when I’m not.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: | Delta MKMN 07 Sev has played for 1787:08:15.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term, I plan to have Delta Squad completely full with active and dedicated players. I want the tryouts to be fully revamped and updated to meet current standards. I want my squad to be professional, courteous, and ensure that at the end of my term, someone is ready to step up and take my place if needed. It’s always important for there to be a smooth transition of power, and I want to have a heavy focus on this by the end of my term. Finally, I want Delta to be more interactive with the rest of the server and have them seen as Commandos, not gods.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

• Management
Management

+1 I've been in leadership positions above Thunder several times in the past and I he definitely has the experience and capability to take the mantle of Squad Lead. Very active and RPs as his character to the best of his ability. Best of luck Thunder.

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Goodluck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 Great guy to RP with. Love your Sev RP

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1, you've always been professional in my interactions with you. Good luck!

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

+1 May the best man win 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Thunder, I have known you since i’ve became Boss in this current term. You’re a very understanding individual and whenever you’re on, I love the Delta RP that you make with Sev. I do admire it a lot. Like I said to the other applicant, I will not stand no different between you two. You both would make great Bosses.

May the best Delta prosper. 

+1.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 

Ive known thunder for a long ass time now and he has proven time and time again he is mature enough for this position. He has more than enough experience and a good plan.

(quite frankly both applicants would be good) 

However I believe Thunder deserves the shot this time. GL my guy!

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been Accepted for Interview
You have until the 6th of April to Contact a Director + to conduct your interview
//Locked
//Moved to Pending

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management