Fizzik's Rancor CMD App

Fizzik

Steam Name: Fizzikal

RP Name: RANCOR JT CPT Fizzik

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:68077876

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Rancor

Experience: 3 times as Rancor Commander, over a year spent in Rancor battalion as a whole. 4 months spent in the 91st, highest rank achieved was XO. Was the first specialized Reg. and spent almost 2 months in that position (more than a full term, started before terms were even a thing). 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: From some observations of what I've seen from Rancor as of late, it needs to be set back on the path it should be on. It is currently set on a downward spiral from its former glory and needs to be rejuvenated. My experience in the Rancor battalion and being the one to rework the battalion twice, I've always kept watch on this battalion in preparation to take it over again if it seems necessary. Nobody knows this battalion better than I do as I'm responsible for most of its infrastructure. I invented the entire ARC training system alongside Kazane where we both built Rancor up from its previous reputation as a minge-battalion under Manson to its glorious place as the most elite battalion on the server (as much as people want to deny it). It's fallen from that glory it used to have, I aim to reclaim our position as the #1 battalion on the ship, a position this battalion deserves. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Oh yeah.

Availability:

Somewhat sporadic since anything can happen IRL. Most days I work 2-8 PM EST and do school before then, might have some time to play before 2. 8-11 PM and 12 AM are fair game (usually unless it's Wednesday). Steam will report my activity as low, this is obviously going to pick up very shortly. 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since its conception. I count my time spent in IFN as time relevant here, I have over 2k hours spent in this community and have been around since July 2016.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: To be the #1 battalion on the ship. Might sound like a joke, but if you know me, you know I mean it. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes. 

• Agree 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

+1 finally a fucking app that doesn't pretend that their experience as a SGT in their first battalion meant shit

fizzik will fix his shit yet another time or i'm coming back to beat his ass; he unfucked Dope's mess and he can unfuck literally anything (hence why he's still a virgin)

Edited by Faoeoa

-1 Ive been in RANCOR for a bit now and i think ive seen Tofu more then you xD. If your activity improves i may change my overall judgement

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

-1 ? You dont play on the server there are currently people in the battalion who are qualified for being bcmd it wouldn't be fair for someone in the reserves who hasn't stepped foot on synergy for more than 2 hours to receive bcmd

4 hours ago, Faoeoa said:

+1 finally a fucking app that doesn't pretend that their experience as a SGT in their first battalion meant shit

fizzik will fix his shit yet another time or i'm coming back to beat his ass; he unfucked Dope's mess and he can unfuck literally anything (hence why he's still a virgin)

Fix what exactly? lol Rancor is doing just fine you obviously don't know what goes on in the server because you don't play on the server

Just now, Weeaboo said:

-1 ? You dont play on the server there are currently people in the battalion who are qualified for being bcmd it wouldn't be fair for someone in the reserves who hasn't stepped foot on synergy for more than 2 hours to receive bcmd

Fix what exactly? lol Rancor is doing just fine you obviously don't know what goes on in the server because you don't play on the server

>implying i don't keep track of stuff

Huge fucking +1 Honestly as of late have seen some of the same old things out of Rancor that I saw in the past, and it has been a disappointment, I truly believe Fizzik is the only applicant who has the potential to whip that battalion back into shape with the quickness and avoid the bullshit, he was responsible for pulling the masks off of the largest group of minges and racists you have ever seen back on Icefuse, and with a much better core group to start with than that old pile of rubbish who knows how far he can take Rancor this time around.  -1's due to low activity are indeed silly as he is active in TS more than some CMD's has maintained a CPT position on reserves and is OVERLY qualified for this position.

• Retired Founder

Massive +1 as I see Fizzik is one of the only options for this position. Although his activity is not the best, he is still active in the battalion Discord - Which is I believe Naavi's reasoning for not being demoted?

Fizzik has proven TWICE now that he can lead the RANCOR battalion extremely well and bring out a long chain of good officers and commander's to follow in his footsteps. Fizzik becoming the Battalion Commander again will ensure, once again, the longevity of the battalion.

P.S. If a battalion needs their commander on 24/7 to babysit them, then you're failing as a commander because you aren't teaching your officers how to lead.

2 hours ago, Forseen said:

Massive +1 as I see Fizzik is one of the only options for this position. Although his activity is not the best, he is still active in the battalion Discord - Which is I believe Naavi's reasoning for not being demoted?

Fizzik has proven TWICE now that he can lead the RANCOR battalion extremely well and bring out a long chain of good officers and commander's to follow in his footsteps. Fizzik becoming the Battalion Commander again will ensure, once again, the longevity of the battalion.

P.S. If a battalion needs their commander on 24/7 to babysit them, then you're failing as a commander because you aren't teaching your officers how to lead.

active in the discord? all he does is complain when he doesn't get access to a channel then goes back into the abyss

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Chumbus said:

-1 but u dont even play on the server my dude how r u still a captain.

Because he asked Vint to captain lock him, so he could "Be the Jack Reacher of Rancor" which honestly just means to be a cucklord. (PSA I don't hate Fizzik and i just think he's an edgelord, some people think i'm attacking him seriously i guess, just some facts lol)

Edited by Vex
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 do you even play the server anymore?

-1 I love fizzik but this is where I draw the line. So a few points, he does not play the server so none of the troops he would be leading would know who the hell he is, I mean he doesn't even seem to like playing and suddenly coming back as bcmd is ridiculous, second is the fact that as the last Colt and someone who has actually worked with and kept track of the battalion I can say for a fact that fizzik has not actually kept track, I would find it likely he hardly even knows what's been happening only that he has complained that he is not in certain chats, and that vex was bcmd which he didn't like which is where this "downward spiral" crap is coming from. Finally I will say that Rancor had started to evolve with the work of hardworking active members like Dark, Snow who is Havoc, and Myself and to see that all go down the drain in favour of someone who does not play and has made clear he wants rancor to stay the exact same would sadden me deeply. In all I love ya fiz but I don't think it will work this time around.

Edit:

TLDR if you played I would feel much better about you coming in but right now I just can't in good conscience support you bring bcmd over members of the battalion who play

• Agree 1

+1 your activity becomes what you have stated in your application, very capable of improving and maintaining a battallion, as you have done before.

And to anyone saying "just let someone else be commander", keep in mind that there are no terms, and there have been certain BCMDs that have been in their positions for almost half a year (consecutively).

Edited by Dadd

I'm not saying that Fizzik is a bad dude, but I'd like to see others have an opportunity at this role, I believe you are great for the position and although I never played Icefuse you probably were a great lead, but 2 times seems like you have had your run and I feel as though some other avid player on the server should have this chance.

well fizzik im not going to lie you arent the most active person on the server..... but that doesnt say anything about your leading capabilities. I honestly believe this man had a big part in the up bringing of arc / rancor. when fizzik was BCMD he did great things and knew how to lead his men properly. aside from everyone elses -1's if u have never seen the man in action give him a shot if ur activity improves and you are loyal to what you are saying in your application i believe you would be a good fit to hold the BCMD title once more.

+1 Attack Regimental Commander Gene

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Neutral

You did revive Rancor/ARC after the "Manson Incident" and that was amazing, you led them amazingly

but people are also saying you aren't that active so idk... but you are a reserve(which I think means you are not that active but hold position still) but also none of the rancor really know you so Neutral, for now.

Edited by Bolt

bolt

5 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Neutral

You did revive Rancor/ARC after the "Manson Incident" and that was amazing, you led them amazingly

but people are also saying you aren't that active so idk... but you are a reserve(which I think means you are not that active but hold position still) but also none of the rancor really know you so Neutral, for now.

D:

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.