We Need More Female Players

So i have noticed that the server is 90% guys and about 10% girls. the only who to my knowledge are becky @Zander @Illium @Zomb @Kirara @squeaks  @Billiam Clinton @Lilyand @Naavi (L I S T E N H E Y) so we should try to get more female players because im pretty sure im not the only one who feels its weird to hear a mans voice from ahsoka

Edited by ccmonty
Banned

u forgot kirara!!!

Banned
22 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

So i have noticed that the server is 90% guys and about 10% girls. the only who to my knowledge are @Lilyand @Naavi (L I S T E N H E Y) so we should try to get more female players because im pretty sure im not the only one who feels its weird to hear a mans voice from ahsoka

you lookin for some fuk or something? im pretty sure most females dont want to play with some nerds over the internet when they can be thots IRL (most of them, that is) ex dee

Edited by Jayarr
  • Agree 1
Banned
Just now, ccmonty said:

Not Jayarr  not weird like you ?

the fuck you mean my guy

Banned
52 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

you lookin for some fuk or something? im pretty sure most females dont want to play with some nerds over the internet when they can be thots IRL (most of them, that is) ex dee

HAHA

Banned
4 minutes ago, Medic said:

You're the prettiest lady of them all. 

thats gay medic

• Agree 1
Banned
Just now, Chumbus said:

Dude the forums wont let me upload a picture of a water bottle and ask if it belongs to you

Related image

• Agree 1
Banned
Just now, ccmonty said:

Is this a innuendo? 

you're honestly special if you didnt get that

I can understand how we think this is a meme and all but there's been plenty of times where people in this game literally fawn over anyone who has a vagina and it's actually hilarious

Also yikes lmao

Edited by Faoeoa
1 minute ago, Faoeoa said:

I can understand how we think this is a meme and all but there's been plenty of times where people in this game literally fawn over anyone who has a vagina and it's actually hilarious

Faoeoa gets it (I think...)

Just now, ccmonty said:

Faoeoa gets it (I think...)

define 'it' i thought this was you being thirsty and i'm trying to toe the line between whiteknighting (because yikes lmao fuck that gay shit) and being @Jayarr tiers of autism (thot is a dead meme)

22 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

define 'it' i thought this was you being thirsty and i'm trying to toe the line between whiteknighting (because yikes lmao fuck that gay shit) and being @Jayarr tiers of autism (thot is a dead meme)

What I'm trying to say is we should try to get some more female players to make the server more diverse in the way of genders and not have everyone be like" it's a girl make a big deal out of it!" That's what I mean

Banned
20 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

cuck

Banned
6 minutes ago, Medic said:

We're gay 

gay me dad

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, ccmonty said:

So i have noticed that the server is 90% guys and about 10% girls. the only who to my knowledge are becky @Kirara @Lilyand @Naavi (L I S T E N H E Y) so we should try to get more female players because im pretty sure im not the only one who feels its weird to hear a mans voice from ahsoka

forgot squeaks

bolt

16 hours ago, Fours said:

I don't understand why people see a problem with their being so many guys and not many chicks... I mean my only concern is how the fuck you can say that FOUR females on the server is 10%. Something here don't add up.

i was making a assumption fours

1 hour ago, Firat said:

Monty you get to much hate :(

Just because your math is bad..

hey i cant know the EXACT number of people that play the server and their genders (im acctually rlly good at math) but thx all the same

Edited by ccmonty
  • Agree 1
On 10/31/2017 at 11:56 AM, Rexko said:

She's a girl who joined 327th

News to me! The only girls in my Battalion to my knowledge are my troopers when under performing, and Washington with enough alcohol. My two cents, we just need more players who enjoy RP. Maybe friendlier too. Server has too many dicks, and its not because of it being 99% dudes.

• Agree 1