Willy/Hades goodbye for now

I enjoyed my second run on synergy. I've made great new relationships and have created some very fun roleplay. I regret that i couldn't do more and that i hurt my reputation on multiple occasions. But all things happen for a reason and i live by all my decisions.  It made me who i was and i'd like to think my goods out weighed my bads. I had great moments in Rancor, 104th and most importantly BH.  I leave knowing that i will come back again. whether it be in a month or 6 i promise the Bagpipes will sound the battle cry again laddies. I also leave knowing that i had a hand in saving a great faction and i hope whoever takes over after sinister understands what they have and keeps it going. 

I've got a lot of good things going for me irl but it is taking away to much time and im having fun playing other games now

@brooklyn yo this man the goat
@sinister i swear to god if BH get removed imma still love you great leader and definitely does better then i ever could
@brick/ COX BRO YOU CRINGE
@malore glad i got to see you get major. such an underated moment on the server. if i come back and you haven't become valiant at least once....... your bad lol
@rezz Dihead
@xiao wallacebot was my best friend. 
@deku cringe
@gears thanks for the fun times
@omalic bruv get me that swedish snus
@codified thanks for believing in me as hard as you did meant a lot and saved me from myself
@ALPHA Arcs and Rancor always gonna be the home
@aryssa SMELLY AF
@SMOKES glad your back love you my boy
@darkk your a femboy JUST ACCEPT IT
@jhonathan yo where my money at dummy?
@winters love you man

If i forgot you.............. damn thats tough

Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace.

Young soldier: William Wallace is 7 feet tall.

Wallace: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I AM William Wallace. And I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
Veteran soldier: Fight? Against that? No, we will run; and we will live.

Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

Wallace and Soldiers: Alba gu bra! (Scotland forever!)spacer.png

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Hades3481
forgot my catchphrase

o7 man you were fun as hell to hang around, good luck in your future endeavors brother.

Also gonna miss the good old adventures of Willy 

Edited by DrunkSquid

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

Stay in touch bro. I’m gonna miss your drunk tirades 

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

o7 I’ll never forget the bagpipes, or the rp scenario you gave us. You will be missed Willy, but you’ll never be forgotten. :peepoLove:
-john

Edited by NQC

Former:   41st 2ndLT  John , Havoc Squad Acid,  2ndAC SUPO John  Current: Delta 6-2 Pvt Scorch

OIP.y6OKZid8MhDEinZGHWT6MwHaHa?w=179&h=1

O7 the mandem. Miss you trying to flirt with my female bounty hunter. (I'm with Ratio now.)

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Forum Admin

o7 Hades. Was really fun playing on the server with you. I'll see you around.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

07 :(

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8