STEAM_0:1:196477999

Staff Rank: 

Director 

Were you VIP:

Yes

Date: 

17/08/2020

Reason for Leaving:

I'm not going to write out three long paragraphs explaining my reasoning for leaving. I'll just get to the point. 

Simply put, I leave for University in around a 3-4 weeks and simply put I haven't been enjoying myself for the past couple of Weeks. During this time I need to prepare for moving out to my Accommodation, Preparing for my course and getting a job so I can financially support myself. Overall I just want to chill out. I want to have Fun before I get back to studying and the server just isn't cutting it right now. In all honesty, I have been dreading getting on in the past few days.

In my opinion, and others, this is too important for me to not focus on. Hence my resignation. I hope you all understand. 

Farewells:

My farewell is to the community as a whole. I Know I haven't been the most approachable person during my time in the community, but I can only hope I've done right by you guys during my short time as Director alongside Freck. I hope the best for you all in the future.

• Friendly 3
Forum Admin

o7 Anderson man, you've been a close friend for me and a great help to CG and the community in a whole. keep in touch man <3

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Forum Admin

o7 you did great

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

It was a blast to have you in 501st, its sad to see you resign man, good luck, o7

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

o7

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I still remember one of my first deployments as an NCO in the 104th, I had the chance to negotiate and I constantly kept turning around and asking you if I was doing things correctly.

I always looked up to you Anderson, and I wish you the best of luck in university. 
o7