Alpha ARC | Phase 1 Helmets

Brooklyn

Name: Brooklyn

RP Rank: Captain

(Each color in this suggestion is to organize it per section. All Yellow talks about 1 part, blue does another, etc.)

| Suggestion Approved by BCMD Colt - Fister |

Suggestion: 
Add Phase 1 Helmet's to 5 Alpha's: [Valiant, Maze, Nate, Aven, Muzzle]

Implementation: Each Alpha will get a Phase 1 Helmet added to their bodygroupers. This can be a simple process to get added. Just port over the Alpha-17 "Phase 1" Bodygroupers to the other 5 Alpha's. [Valiant, Maze, Nate, Aven, Muzzle] While keep the original skin colors intact AKA [Red, Blue, Green, Gray]. This way Valiant will keep his yellow, and the other 4 Alpha's [Maze, Nate, Aven, Muzzle] will not have access to Alpha-17's LORE color. 

Lore: Alpha ARC's using Phase 1: 
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Alpha-17 
- Alpha-17 using Phase 1 after Phase 2 was introduced year 21-20 BBY

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Stec - Stec using Phase 1 late in Clone Wars

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/The_Muunilinst_10

If you were to search around the wiki pages and photos for Alpha ARC's, the only 2 you would find using Phase 2 are Fordo and Alpha-17. Near the End of the Clone Wars, there were about 60 or so Alpha's still known to be alive. No proof at all that they switched to Phase 2. And the links above show Alpha ARCs continuing to use Phase 1 even after Phase 2 is introduced. 

Workshop content if applicable: The Content is already on the server, just needs to be tweaked a bit. I'll prove screenshots with what needs to be seen on the other Alpha Jobs.
https://i.gyazo.com/a69eaf86eb4b8a1e914604718d5579a0.png \
https://i.gyazo.com/5e67de0beb19394dcfe8d32395425151.png    \
                                                                                                                           These 4 Photo's include the Colors that [Maze, Aven, Nate, Muzzle] need to have with their skin bodygroupers, as well as all the "Phase 1" bodygroupers listed on the RIGHT side of the picture.

https://i.gyazo.com/7c7b8aa14d190cd04121dcf02e4b4277.png    /
https://i.gyazo.com/567a1b428107681c8a82d72d8794233d.png /

https://i.gyazo.com/89f09c9565415ac22f0c5100297c0759.png - For Valiant specifically, he only needs the Yellow color as depicted in the photo. But the Phase 1 bodygroupers as listed above.

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Job: Alpha-26 Maze / Alpha-78 Valiant /  Alpha-98 Nate / Alpha-22 Aven / Alpha-66 Muzzle

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

If the port can't be done, I will contact the Model Creator and attempt to get Phase 1 Helmet's added to the pack. That way everything that is required is made and ready to go. Pending approval of course. I am not suggesting a COMPLETE change to models. Just the addition of Helmets.

Edited by Brooklyn
Cleared up things
  • Winner 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Mega +1.

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 this should be a priority to have all lore alphas that have the same helmet since every other battalion has matching body groupers 

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

+1 after hearing that the Server will be getting more space in the next update I think Alpha should get some love

@Mist Also It's not favoritism when A I was in Alpha and asked for model changes back in the day B I never was in DU, but after hearing how small the storage needed will be I agreed they should get some love and C I just heard that the server is getting more storage. 

Please do some research and think a little before making such accusations!  

Edited by Pythin
  • Agree 3

Former: Liaison

• Founder
Founder
9 minutes ago, Mist said:

i don't see them asking for much at all., Rather well deserved! 

You're a funny guy :D

• Funny 1

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 there is no good reason for it not to be added, you can literally take the helmets from fordo or alpha and just add it to these characters, it will make the people who care about it happy, no o ok me else should care about what we wear cause what I have on my player model doesn’t effect you unless you make it your concern. I challenge anyone to give me a VALID reason why this can’t be done.

3 hours ago, Pythin said:

-1 I think these are great, but we already have a lot on the server, and I’d think we’d need to remove things before adding things 

It’s already on the server.....bruh and it’s not a big content pack either, you’re acting like it’s a giant pack

+1 personally If it’s going to be denied at least give us a reason else than “oH nULl HaS pHaSe 1 So YoU cAnT”

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Mist said:

Had a different reaction towards the Havoc squad models :

https://gyazo.com/5168f128d0efb4ed3c3cb1ab4dd14842

Hypocrisy is one thing, But Favoritism is another. Pythin.

Bruh havoc squad doesn’t have models that’s why he +1 it, if you had any sort of brain cells over 1 and read the suggestion. Or read any of the comments. 

otherwise can’t hurt to move stuff around or have something small added, if it helps “ Immersion“  +1

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 Though it's vanity, this is something that they want and giving them the option to switch between helmets doesn't really affect anyone else. Plus since they are already in the server I don't really see the point in denying them this.

Banned

+1 don't know why not

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

ngl, Kinda wackers but whatever. I think the Phase 1 for Nulls are never used so it doesn't really matter to me but im sure most units would have Phase 2 or modified Phase 2. I guess the new thing is so be "unique" and "cool" but it is what it is. +1 Doesn't affect me.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

• Retired Founder
On 8/17/2020 at 7:09 AM, Mist said:

a small helmet change isn't that big of an addition because it really isn't.

You do realise that to get these changes, you would need the models remade to include the new helmet option, then repacked into our packs for use.. It will also cost money for a modeller to do also.. You understand that, right?

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 2

As Forseen mentioned, Gmod models aren't lego minifigs you cant just easily put a helmet on an existing model and call it a day. 

This would require some development and it is ultimately for vanity and I personally seen it as kinda pointless.

Like you have really good models, why would you want to look phase 1, NULL look like morbidly obese CTs when they do it.

• Funny 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

@Forseen @Gadget I do not mind paying for the new textures and helmets, and have already made an attempt to contact the Model Creator for said commission. The only thing that would need to be done is the repacking.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1, the helmets makes them look like obese CT's as is RN for alpha

On 8/17/2020 at 7:16 PM, Forseen said:

You do realise that to get these changes, you would need the models remade to include the new helmet option, then repacked into our packs for use.. It will also cost money for a modeller to do also.. You understand that, right?

You do realize that we offered to pay for them a long time ago, Specifically brooklyn offered to pay for them and we got told that we can't do them. We aren't telling you to pay or the server.

Edited by Piff
Me no toxic

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Piff said:

if you can't do something as simple as repacking i'm sorry, but then you're just lazy,

Simmer down there spartan, saying I’m sorry then insulting someone doesn’t make it better; he’s just trying to get a point crossed.

• Retired Founder
Just now, Piff said:

You do realize that we offered to pay for them a long time ago, Specifically brooklyn offered to pay for them and we got told that we can't do them. We aren't telling you to pay or the server. Also, if you can't do something as simple as repacking i'm sorry, but then you're just lazy, I have friends who did all the dev work for their servers and don't make repacking a pack sound like its hard af and overexaggerate its difficulty.

I was referring to the post where Mist stated that it's different to DU as they are asking for model additions and this was only changing helmets and changing helmets also count as model additions. Which means that models are required to be edited/made and repacked which wasn't originally stated on the post.

• Agree 1

I don't see this getting added simply because people will say it's not needed. I have 0 knowledge about the Alpha ARCs but imma go out on a limb and say that you all would have Phase 2 simply because you still fought in the G.A.R unlike Null in this regard. Phase 1 looking cool tho...+1

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

• 3 months later...