Synr.gg | Alec

-RP Name-

Wolfpack Commander Comet

-Steam ID-

STEAM_0:1:81513248

-Battalion or squad you are applying for-

104th Commander Wolffe

-Experience-

I have been playing SWRP and other RPs on different servers since 2017. I have gained experience from a lot of servers  and reached high positions on a lot of them. During my time on synergy. I have reached high ranks on many aspects, Staff, clone, Jedi. I have put work into each one of them. More details on all of my experience below.

Shadow Company (21stSO now) - 2017

Nothing much happened with me and SC, I got up to the rank of CPL then left for the 104th.

104th

PVT-COL - 2017-2018

I joined the 104th for the first time on 26th of December 2017. I had a lot of leadership positions during my time in the 104th (Sharpshooter Officer, ARF Lead, Intel Director and Wolfpack Lead Comet) As the SSO I didn’t do much as we were getting rid of sharpshooters. ARF was in a good place when I got the lead so all I had to do was not ruin it. After being ARF lead for a while, I moved into being Wolfpack Lead Comet. I also grinded day and night to complete my promotion requirements. I always had the reqs completed within a few days. My peak moments were me being WO where I tried to keep relations between officers and NCOs good. And then COL when I was also Comet. I put in a lot of work into the battalion back then, and that's what I’m doing now as well.

ARFL. As I already mentioned, my job as ARFL wasn’t exactly hard, but I was still actively hosting tryouts etc.

SSO. My time as an SSO was confusing to be honest, I was still a low rank and didn’t know what was going on, but I like to believe I got the rank for a good reason.

WPL. As WPL Comet,  I actively hosted tryouts, updated documents and read applications. I was working closely with all my fellow wolfpack to make wolfpack the best it can be.

Veteran Admin - 2018

Simple enough, back on my first run in the 104th. I also got the rank of VA in staff, I’d like to say I worked harder than most and that's why I achieved the rank. I was actively hosting events and grabbing tickets. My events also never got a single +1.

Jedi - 2020

I didn't focus on jedi for long, but for the short time I did, I became a Sentinel Manager Lead and Strike team lead at the rank of KoS. I learnt a lot on my jedi in a short time.

Before being SML, I was a regular sentinel manager, I hosted trials way above my quota and was always trying to improve in every aspect.

As strike team lead, I attempted to get competent people as members, to make the strike team the best it can be. 

As Sentinel Manager Lead, I was actively pushing out the sentinel manager applications when needed, and did my best to improve the sentinel branch.

I also made it to Jedi Master, tho I didn't hold the position for long.

104th

PVT-XO - 2019 - 2020

I joined in as a PVT and as an honorary member got granted the rank of SFC quickly. Same story as before. I got through the ranks up to Major. I joined Support/ARF almost instantly as I joined the battalion, shortly after I got SUPO, which lead to me becoming SUPL Mortar, as SUPL i reworked all documents and brought activity to the regiment, shortly after I also became intel director (ITD). As ITD, I brought the intel team back from the dead. I did my best to help the battalion in every way I could. 

Getting more in depth about my time in support. To be fair I was doing most of the work in support even before becoming the lead, I was hosting tryouts whenever possible and actively making suggestions to improve Support, afterwards as Support Lead, I was finally been able to implement my own suggestions. I got myself 3 active support officers to the extent where I merely had to oversee support.

Intel Director. Oh boy, I joined intel a shortly after joining 104th. I did over 70% of intel work each week (yes, we counted), the intel team was dead and nothing was being done to fix it. I worked my way up to intel manager, where I started advertising intel to others, and trying to get new members. That happened for a while, and shortly after I became the intel director. As Intel director, I brought intel back from the dead. I had A fully working hierarchy where everyone did their job. All logging work was done asap and intel was a rewarding job as well as something  that is well looked upon.

104th

2ndLT-CMD (current)

Currently I am a commander and Wolfpack lead within the 104th, I joined the battalion several months back. Joined ARF as soon as I joined the battalion, got to ARFO fairly quick. A while after being an ARFO, I became WPL Comet and have been working hard to get the battalion back on its feet, after the huge resignation wave 104th faced. My current positions in the battalion are, Wolfpack Lead/regiment lead, Commander, IT member. Also, my recent activity has been low due to me only recently getting off LOA.

Other Servers.

I used to play on a community called “Lucid Roleplay” (Since shut down) They had multiple servers, those being CWRP, DarkRP, MRP. I played on the CWRP due to a few of my friends. I went from a PVT to CMD in the 104th, I was never Wolffe but instead went for a regimental commander. In staff I was a community manager, which would equal to Director on synergy. The CWRP got shut down due to disagreements between the founders. Later I got asked to come back to an MRP server, I reached the rank of COL and even became the Server Owner for a long while.

Misc

I have gone through a lot of BCMDs and other members, I have learnt a good load of stuff from each Wolffe and a lot of other members  I have had. My first Wolffe was JBFox and the latest was also funnily enough, JBFox. The 104th during the time of 2017 and 2018 were the ones to teach me the most. Little awkward PVT Alec who couldn’t even talk in TS wouldn’t even be here without those people. I am who I am today due to every single person I have interacted with in the past. 

Point being, my experience has been gained through other people. And I wish to be a person who also helps others succeed on the server.

-Why should you become a Battalion Commander?-

I have a lot of experience in leadership positions, both in and out of synergy (XO, CMD, Jedi Master, Owned a server etc) I am also dedicated towards the 104th, have never joined another battalion since 2017 and have worked hard each time I've been in the battalion. I also already have experience leading the battalion as XO under no BCMD, and I dare say that I did a really good job. Back then the battalion was dead, but me and the officers of that time did pretty much bring it back from the dead. Out of the current HC of the 104th, I just in general feel like I am best suited to take the battalion forward, and make it great.

-Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?- 

I always have more to learn, but yes I understand most canon lore from the Malevolence to Order 66. I know bits and pieces of legends as well. Lore isn't my specialty. but I do know the basics.

-Availability-

Should be available every day for at least a couple of hours, and am always available in discord, except for when I'm sleeping.

-Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?- 

I have played since december 2017 for over 3000 hours.

-Do you have a microphone?- 

Yes I do.

-Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?- 

I want the battalion to be active and well behaved. The battalion has gone through a lot of rough patches recently and I want to change that by getting all regiments with Wolfpack included to be run by competent, active, and trustworthy people. I want the battalion to have a functioning officer core and active NCOs and enlisted. I want people in the battalion to be constantly pushing out trainings and tryouts, as well as do well on the battlefield. By the end of my term, I want the battalion to be in a state where it has a working hierarchy with everyone fulfilling their duties. i want to push the battalion to be more serious, while still not taking away the fun of playing.

-Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?-

Absolutely.

-Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?- 

Yes, I do understand.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll respond to the best of my ability :)

Edited by Kygo
Added years to experience

unknown.png

Head Admin

How are you gonna accomplish all these goals?

6 minutes ago, Alec said:

I want the battalion to be active and well behaved. The battalion has gone through a lot of rough patches recently and I want to change that by getting all regiments with Wolfpack included to be run by competent, active, and trustworthy people. I want the battalion to have a functioning officer core and active NCOs and enlisted. I want people in the battalion to be constantly pushing out trainings and tryouts, as well as do well on the battlefield. By the end of my term, I want the battalion to be in a state where it has a working hierarchy with everyone fulfilling their duties. i want to push the battalion to be more serious, while still not taking away the fun of playing.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Just now, Rohan said:

How are you gonna accomplish all these goals?

1 . To start it off, im gonna start enforcing activity with the current officer core, and do my best to make them hold trainings and tryouts to get new members for the 104th. As currently, low numbers are a big issue. If we start recruiting to get the numbers up, we will have both Enlisted and NCOs, after that I can start pushing my other goals, IE motivate NCOs to host trainings and tryouts and get that cycle going. <--- TL;DR, I will enforce tryouts and trainings for current officers to get new NCOs, and then for those NCOs to host trainings and tryouts.

2. Once activity is actually properly up, I can start picking out hard working and trustful people from the active members to lead the regiments and get the cycle running. (Officers recruit members, new members rank up, start recruiting more etc).

3. To enforce seriousness and doing well on the battlefield, I will harshly enforce rules and non--mingyness within the  battalion, and punish people accordingly, instead of letting rule breakers off easy. 

I hope this answers your questions, sorry if some of it is unclear, it is a bit late for me and I'm tired. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

• Agree 1

unknown.png

Head Admin

Allright thank you @Alec, seems good. +1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1

Hopefully this time around, the CORRECT decision on your application happens. Love ya bro +1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

@AlecCan you post your hours for me for the last week for me. A strong battalion starts with active leadership and i haven't seen yourself or any other 104th on really lately. I'd like to double check to make sure your activity  is at an appropriate level for a BCMD position.
Edit: +1

spacer.pngspacer.png

5 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@AlecCan you post your hours for me for the last week for me. A strong battalion starts with active leadership and i haven't seen yourself or any other 104th on really lately. I'd like to double check to make sure your activity  is at an appropriate level for a BCMD position.

I have 30 hours in the past week or so, but as I mentioned in the app, I did recently get off LOA, 4 days ago to be exact.

+1 He has already been taking a bit of charge in the battalion, it's good to see someone being a leader before getting the leadership position. 

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

IK I havent been on the server in a very long time but from the past Alec has been a really good member of the 104th and not only that he was doing a banging good job as an Officer 

+1

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations You have been Accepted for BCMD Wolffe
Your term ends 11/13/2020
//Moved To Commander Applications-Accepted

Edited by Woeny
  • Agree 1