Fenrir's BCMD Bacara Application

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Keller|Fenrir

RP Name: 21stKU XO Commander Keller

RP Rank: 21st XO and KU Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32740675

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 21st Nova Corps

Experience: Joined 21st on December 3rd of 2019 and worked my way up through the ranks to First Sergeant before I was inducted into KU as Sergeant Hadok. Continuing my work for the 21st I was promoted up the ranks to the the position of Warrant Officer where I was able to ensure the 21st NCO's and Junior Enlisted were able to thrive with my assistance and their fortitude. I served my term as WO for 2 months before I was promoted to the rank of Captain. For the next month I worked hard on bettering KU and the 21st as a whole as Gene, our previous Keller, stepped down and left server. The position of Commander Keller was earned on April 5th of 2020 and since that then I have grown KU numbers to nearly full even with server population dipping. Finally staff side of the house, I made GMM on May 24th and Head Admin June 3rd of 2020.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I bleed black and maroon. I have been with them from the beginning of my time on server and always strive to facilitate good RP and keep things going for the Battalion. Recently I had taken an LOA to avoid burn out but as of 7/5/2020 I am off LOA and ready to rock out.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes. Yes I understand the lore of my glorious Galactic Marines and stealth boys the Special Operations.

Availability: I am regularly online M-F 7am-12pm Sat/Sun most hours of the day.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have played since December 3rd of 2019 and have played for 1839 hours

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want to get the 21st back to having reliable structure that can weather the down times and burn outs. It is my goal to create a strong community that will consistently produce new leaders and Roleplayers. I would like to build the Engineering branch up to a better position as well.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Absolutely.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: I understand 100%

This may be a short application but it's says what it needs to.

I have seen Fenrir's progression through the batt first hand. He is determined, harsh but fair when needed and a good mentor and leader for the troopers. 

I will forever hold the sentiment that HAs make shit BCMDs+ due to the heavy workload, hopefully he will be able to balance them out to an acceptable level or gain officer to assist in areas he is having deficiencies. 

I will he there always to assist him where needed. As him and I both bleed black and maroon and have had 21st (in my case GM) be our home since say one, I'm just a bit older in that regard.

I know he can do it and has the batt behind him.

Give 'em hell...

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 ah shit time for Sand Company 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 to my Private Fenrir. I have watched you grow inside the battalion and proud to call you my BCMD. Again I’m here to support you, however I think you and @Bloodless should do one more Medical check up before you, most likely, get BCMD

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

The best candidate to run for the position of Bacara out of everyone in 21st Nova Corps (in my opinion.) The individual who is known as Fenrir has shown nothing but potential. Non-catastrophic. I've witnessed many disputes, complications, and decision-making from Fenrir - he's always made the right choice if not close to it; however, it's conducted with maturity and the utmost positive-leadership. I have observed Fenrir for quite some time now, watching him improve and rise through the ranks. And if my word means anything, he wouldn't disappoint being the position of Bacara. As your time being an NCO and officer, you have conducted significant work that was obviously recognized and stood out to the hierarchy - resulting in your promotions. You completed the work, maintained the battalion or others below you, and have shown major commitment towards the battalion. Whether it be communication, dedication, work ethic, or suggestions; you're the man for the job. Now, with your time as being Commander Keller, you've changed the script and did things your own way. You've treated the battalion well, proved your worth; therefore, you have my support. Best of luck on your application.  

+1

~Porch

• Friendly 1

+1 I joined this community in december and he joined roughly the same time I believe, though we took different paths in game and he ended as HA and myself as SA. Throughout all that has happened in both game and in real life this man has been there and is super friendly helpful and deserves this position, he has more than filled his current commander shoes and II honestly couldnt imagine anyone else taking this position.

+1, but I hope this doesn't burn you out like it has done to others, especially being a HA, and other High spots with the community. Go after it bud, and this time I won't mistake you for anyone else

-PUCK

Banned

+1 

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

You're application is short compared to previous applicants. However, it's straight to the point and shows what you want to point out and what we need to understand when you become a Commander. I personally believe that your battalion is already in a good state and the only thing it needs is a leader to continue guiding them in the write path. This is what I presume as there are not a lot of goals/implementations stated in your application. However, I do believe you are the best candidate for this position I am confident that you are able to guide your battalion to the right path. 

As for your attitude, you are one of the most approachable and friendly Staff Members I have interacted with on the community. I personally do not have much interactions with you but when we do have an interaction or conversation you seem to be friendly and helpful. As a Head Admin you have gained plenty of experience from the server experience that you can use to improve and run your battalion. I have a lot more to say but I am just going to leave it here. Good Luck.

+1

• Agree 1

+1 during my time as reg you proved to me that you are ready and capable to lead the 21st

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

Fairly short application, but nonetheless straight to the point. +1

Also XO Commander do be looking kinda weird ngl chief

Edited by Rohan
had to do it

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I served in the 21st as a GM Jedi when this man was rising in the ranks for a fair amount of time. The interactions were in moderate amount, yet all were good quality. All the previous comments are true in nature when it comes to Fenrir being capable for Bacara. I can say this in confidence with personal experience. 

Oh, and @JBFox said you give Oxen vibes. As someone who knew Oxen back in the day, that's a huge claim. If this is the real deal, then oh boy. Glory to the Nova Corps.

+1 

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

31 minutes ago, Korm said:

Hopefully you become a great Bacarra. I know there's been a lot of them but to this day. My favorite has been Oxen. Man I miss that guy. I hope he's fine.

+1

He got back like a year ago, he just isn’t coming back to Gmod. 

+1 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was