Prince

Steam Name: Prince | Synr.gg

RP Name: Null-11 Ordo Skirata

RP Rank: XO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77455589

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Null Squad

Experience:

Shadow Company [PVT-CSM]

First, I joined SC where I had my introduction to this server and how this community works. Learning about all the different trainings, events, roleplay aspects, and hanging out with your battalion. Eventually starting to teach others those trainings and giving advice to those who needed it. During the few months that I was in SC, the officers were trying to teach me how to become an officer and would often promote me even if I was on cooldown so I could do more for the battalion. I worked a lot with them on wanting to always improve and do more on the server but eventually wanted to find something different.

Jedi Order [KA, TGM, Serra Keto]

While I never fully pursued the Jedi Order, I at one point was trying to and was working on getting the Temple Guard program back up and running. Even making it as Serra Keto twice and just had to back out of it due to more dedication to Null. Both times spending a lot of my time doing either trials or actively roleplaying which made other TG start to do more as they had people to actually roleplay with.

Null Squad [Kom'rk, Prudii, Ordo, Kal]

Throughout my time on this server, the vast majority of the time was spent in Null. My first time being when I left SC for Null and became Kom'rk. Later becoming Ordo and Kal. I had a few times where I came back as Prudii and this time I finally stayed with it and was promoted back to Ordo. I have consistently dedicated myself to the squad over everything else in the Sever and always push it to be at it’s best. As Kom’rk, I was taught a lot more about leadership and how I could have a positive impact on the server with my roleplay. Being more vocal during events and doing a lot of drills with people to get to know a majority of the server. Prudii was the one Null I had always originally wanted to be as I had come from SC and was very familiar with the cloak and the armor is the best one. I tried to spend my time as Prudii towards roleplay and making the most out of passive RP. As Ordo (first time), I was finally put in a position where I was expected to fill in where I was needed and be in charge of something. I spent 6 months filling the squad, staying on as long as I could, and improving things in tryouts, outreach, etc as I went along. Kal was one of the best things I got to do on the server (unfortunately was extremely burnt when I finally got there) because being able to shape a squad how I wanted. Whether or not other agreed with what I previously did or if I even still agree with the decisions I made, the fact that I was able to get as far as I did and watch something I worked hard for yield results was very fulfilling. For this current run of Ordo, I have just been filling the squad and trying to help the squad where I can in terms of advice.

Staff Team [VA-GMM]

Finally, I reached Vet. Admin and Gamemaster Manager in the staff team. A lot of my work in the staff team was working on the GM program by making large scale events and helping other GMs set up events. As at the time we had a lot of issues with not having good enough quality events and just a lot of shoot-em-ups. More on the staffing end I normally stayed up really late night to help deal with stuff that happens when no one else was on, building dupes, and spending weeks on Lily.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: Currently, with the squad finally filling back up, I think Null needs someone who can keep following the path forward towards making Null better. Not based off of making major changes, removals, or making being in SOBDE a job by removing all the fun from the role. Instead, following in the direction that Harsh was trying to make the squad, I want to finish implementing making Null more of what they are rather than something different or separate. Making them more prevalent on the server with their trainings and Roleplay in general. Being the ones to set examples for doing more than /me RP and keeping them true to their respective lore.

I also believe that with the current roster of SOBDE there is a lot of potential to work together and keep SOBDE held to higher standards. Having active squad leads and finally an active REG with a lot of great goals in mind. I know that I can match the same dedication that they all have towards making SOBDE better as a whole. I am already familiar with the 0-strike system, managing different time zones for lore positions, minging or doing things out-out-character on lore jobs, etc. Having already been squad lead means I know what to expect and I am prepared to do what I can to make sure we keep moving forward.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: For how long I’ve spent in Null, I know a majority if not all of Null lore already.

Availability: During Corona, an unhealthy amount; when work picks back up, 4pm-12am CST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 3097:07:59 h. Started late 2017.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want to see Null in a position where they can again set an example for the rest of the players on the server. Getting both SOBDE and the other regiments to respect one another and be able to interact freely with everyone on the server. Making Null Drills/Trainings something people look forward to again as ways to improve their RP, PvP, PvE, and have fun while doing it.

I’ve been spamming tryouts and have filled all but one of the squad members and I want to see a full squad that all have a drive to roleplay, a squad that works well with the people on the server, a squad of leaders that fill their character well, and an active squad.

All of this will be enacted by hosting more trainings myself and showing the Null what I expect from them, working on cleaning up the intel work for Null to make it incorporate outreach/trainings to keep track of their work, finishing the new Null Rules and Regs. to help with making sure there are no blurred lines in the 0-strike system, and focusing more on how well the squad roleplays and works with the other people in SOBDE. I have already worked on making small changes in the tryouts by removing most of the little tricks that are made to catch people off guard rather than test for their actual skill/capabilities and put more effort into the other parts of the tryout. This allows more people to get further in the tryout and actually demonstrate what they can do rather than failing in the first section because of a Null-11 Ordon Skirata gave them faces.

Same as before, I also want to make sure every member of Null is ready and capable to replace me, not just putting it all to the Ordo. While I understand the XO is generally the next in line, all members of Null that put in work and time into the squad also deserve to have a chance. There isn't really anywhere to be promoted other than Ordo so I'd prefer Ordo is simply the one that has to help with the background stuff, but the others are free to do so as well if they wish so.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

• Funny 1
GM Leadership

You got this man +1

Edited by Crimson
  • Friendly 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Forum Admin

+1 good guy and good kal

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

+1, this is my favourite Star Wars Princess

pCNDEW5VcJ03uqT-S897sQ7J0sPPsAVJmCNJvGuM

• Winner 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1 , Ultimately, I do not think you are a good candidate for Kal for multiple reasons. My first point is how you deal with conflict. Anytime people disagree with you, you make it into a personal issue. I have saw this first hand and had to deal with the issues that arose from it in my term as Kal (Ultimately resulting in Prince's removal and Blacklist from Null). Secondly, I don't believe you would be putting Null in the direction it needs to go. What I mean by that is that you have always had an isolation mindset when it comes to Null. While I don't mind that to a degree, I believe that in todays server climate it needs to be something that all of SOBDE can work together on improving relations. Null is in a stage where it needs someone who is more open minded and able to progress the squad. It's sad what happened with Harsh as I felt he was the best person to do this. I fear your term as Kal would do nothing but circle around to the old toxicity of Null that has been worked on so hard by many to fix. My final point, is just overall behavior. I'm concerned that Prince's old ways will reappear and cause more drama then necessary. I am not one to gripe on issues of the past as I am an avid believer of giving people chances. Unfortunately, this has bit me in the ass multiple times. Prince, I want to stress this is not a personal attack on you, however, I wouldn't feel right not speaking my mind about this situation. 

Edited by Metro
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 6

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

-1 from what I’ve heard and what metro said has it pretty good, good luck tho 

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
Management

I have to agree with Metro.

I already feel Null has reverted to a lot of it’s of old habits that I believe are unhealthy for SOBDE.

:FeelsWeirdMan: 

In the case that you get the position I do hope you prove me and others wrong. Good luck nonetheless.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Like others on this post have stated, the server climate can't really afford to let Null be completely isolationists. However after hanging around Prince for the past couple of weeks since I came back, I think he understands where his squad is and what direction it needs to go in order to adapt to the way things are nowadays. To me at least, many of the points brought up here don't seem like they will come to be issues should he become Kal.

• Agree 1

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Prince has had to reform and basically kick NULL in the balls many times when they get too unruly and as someone put it "bad for SOBDE".

Him taking issues within the squad personally isn't technically a bad thing as it means he is actually taking it into consideration AND I know plenty of people on the server who are much worse are taking criticism.

He is someone who actively cares for NULL heck he basically came back to the server on a previous Kal's behest. 

People may question his methods but his methods have worked in the past and he is the hard papa Kal NULL needs right now, but not the one they want. 

+1 straighten up the rowdy bois but try not to taken all criticisms to heart. You are a nice guy and someone who does care for people, just in an odd way that others don't understand and see as aggression. Passion is not a bad thing and Prince has that.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

So back when you played more often between Endor and extensive map switch, You had attitude issues towards others from what I saw, but I don’t know what happened internally in SOBDE while you were in there so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and not even consider what metro said as people change so maybe you have, so I’ll +1 due to the fact that it’s been a while since you were last here and I’d hope to see some change.

Edited by Piff
  • Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png