Magician go bye bye

My timezone is really messing me up and I kinda feel bad specially for Delta due to me getting on when they're on. It's just a struggle to get on early in the morning just to attend Staff Meetings and Such. I loved this Server and its Community, I've made a lot of Friends throughout my time here.

@Brooklyn
@Ecetera
@SippinTeaa
@Inosuke
@Rickle
@Rohan
@Enzyme
@Marvel
@syntax
@woeny23
@Last_Ancestor
@Pythin
There's way more people there that made me enjoy this Server.

Edited by Magician
  • Friendly 7
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

o7 Gonna miss you around Stinky

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

o7 gonna miss you big man 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Damn see ya m8

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Ngl, this one hits a little harder than the rest... o7 to you my brother magician. I never got to call you Ner Vod in game, but you will forever be a brother to me after all of those sleepless nights we spent going through Null tryouts. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

No @ ?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

7 minutes ago, Jflag24 said:

I had some good moments with you on the server. Feel free to hit us up if you play anything else we all might have in common. Thank you for being a part of this big adventure.

:peepoLove:

17 minutes ago, Rickle said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU WERE LIKE A BROTHER TO ME A̶n̶a̶k̶i̶n̶ Magician

:monkaGun:

o7

I might not have known you as well as some of the other guys, but whenever I saw you around you were always helpful and had a good attitude. I usually got a laugh out of my interactions with you. It stings to see you go before I really got a chance to know you. Late nights will never be the same.

42 minutes ago, 187thTucker said:

o7

I might not have known you as well as some of the other guys, but whenever I saw you around you were always helpful and had a good attitude. I usually got a laugh out of my interactions with you. It stings to see you go before I really got a chance to know you. Late nights will never be the same.

dangg broo

• 3 weeks later...