Void

A-a-ron

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 Hot damn

Banned

+1 

+1 sure

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

imma +1 this but joah has talked about this along with giving Hunter something that allows to see through walls. so yea

Edited by BigbadWulf

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

+1 honestly should be 150-200 we see wrecker one tap B1s so why not pepelaugh 

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

ok +1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

The thing is there are these character who could have this. Namely Bacara. He has a set of power armour he kept after testing it in new bornalex. This battered involved a bunch of GM running at B2s and literally tearing them apart.

200 is too much

100 maybe

50 is okay

Likelihood of happening as its creating a variant of a weapons that Joah has stated he doesnt want to do - low

Lore ain't enough and realistically he isnt gonna run around a punching droids 

Imma have to -1 due to be being unnecessary and really easy to minge around with. 

Fist are only used on players 

Edited by Gadget
  • Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

I'm on the fence about this, just because one guy punch's a bit harder then the rest doesn't mean no one hits this hard with their own punch's. And with fists being a bought thing i doubt this will happen, since we never got fists for bacara. I'm gonna +1 because i'm all for more stuff in the game but just be ready for it to fail even if you have a bunch of +1's.

spacer.pngspacer.png

-1 let’s be real, you’re never going to use it, you have no way of getting to A droid or someone without it killing you first since you can’t even run that fast. Closing the range between you and a droid will be hard and will only be somewhat useful in CQC but then again not that useful cause you’re even closer to the droid and they can land more shots, it’s going to most likely hurt you more than help you. It’s kinda like adding FORTNITE emotes into the server like would it be cool to have it, yes, but is it really necessary, no.

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Poggers. Just read gadget's and yeah.

Useless tbh. We don't use fists on droids it's to hit each other so this damage doesn't make sense. Guns work better lul. 

Just seems like an easy way to accidentally RDM. this would also technically make wrecked VIP only as fists are supposed to be only for VIPS. Dunno if you overlooked that 

-1, have fun using actual guns lul

Edited by Comics
  • Funny 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Banned

User has voided this suggestion. 
//Moved to denied. 

r4ymo.gif