Adding DC-15LE (Original) to JT

Brooklyn

Name: Brooklyn

RP Rank: 104th XO Comet

Suggestion: Add the DC-15LE (original) to the Jet Trooper whitelists. The Jet Trooper Regiment in all battalions have been lacking in terms of usability. Yes you get a Jetpack, but the jetpack can be useless at times if they don't have a gun that matches the play style. Having a scoped rifle can help with that. As of now, the server can be too laggy to use a jetpack, so basically the current Jet Trooper consists of standard DC-15A & S weapons, and a DC-17 pistol. In those laggy times, the Jet Trooper is just as useful as the basic Trooper Job.

Implementation: Add the gun to the jobs listed below.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add the DC-15LE (original) to the Jet Trooper Whitelist.
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: 104th Jet Trooper / 501st Jet Trooper / 41st Jet Trooper / 2nd Airborne Company Trooper / Galactic Marines Jet Trooper / Rancor Jet Trooper

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:
rw_sw_dc15le_o (No, this is not the Perma Weapon from the shop)

Other: N/A

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

-1 Look, JTs are meant for movement and flanking things, not for sniping, thats why we have ARF troopers. Some regiments are useless at times, look at Engineers, what do they get thats special? a shotgun and a welder, what do JTs get that is special? a JETPACK and a pistol. Regiments are supposed to have pros and cons. Not every regiment is supposed to be equally strong.

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

-1, the play style for a JT is to be fast and flank enemy forces, not sit back and snipe. Like Neptune said all regiments should have pros and cons. If lag is your primary issue, well everyone has to deal with it and a weapon wont fix that. May as well give everyone Westars due to lag. 

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Baron said:

-1, the play style for a JT is to be fast and flank enemy forces, not sit back and snipe. Like Neptune said all regiments should have pros and cons. If lag is your primary issue, well everyone has to deal with it and a weapon wont fix that. May as well give everyone Westars due to lag. 

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

• Management
Management

Pretty sure the LE is a heavy duty variant of the DC-15 so I dunno why Jet Troopers would have it. Personally I’m not a fan of Republic weapons on the Perma Weapons Vendor because they could be class bonuses but ya know

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

58 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Isn't the DC-15LE a heavy weapon? Wiki says its used by Death Troopers and can be shot with explosive bolts. And in Battlefront 2 its a heavy gun

It’s a DC-15A with a scope

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

Head Admin

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

r4ymo.gif

On 5/1/2020 at 10:28 PM, Comics said:

-1, if you think JT are not snipers. If we wanted them to get a new gun it should be an SMG style weapon.

It’s not a sniper. It’s a DC-15A with a scope

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

It’s not a sniper. It’s a DC-15A with a scope

Just use the DC-15A you don't need a scope in CQC, a scope helps long range which is not what sniper should be doing 

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Denied by Intel Team

Reasons given by voting members:

1. -1 I don't want a bunch of flying lasers in the sky killing enemies in 1 clip. Not lore friendly use strategy

2.  -1 Nah. They don't need a heavy blaster rifle. Especially if they're supposed to be flying.