Adding Endor to the Rotation

Name: SO BDE Regimental Commander Morquis

RP Rank: Regimental Commander

Suggestion: Add Endor to a Rotation between Anaxes and Endor, and possibly the Venator and the new map (Coruscant Underworld) after it’s done being created.

Implementation: Add Endor to a rotation that's scheduled as this; 6 days on Anaxes, 3 days on Venator, 6 days on Endor, 3 days on Venator, 6 days on New map (Coruscant Underworld). [Rinse and Repeat]

Bounty hunters could stay in the old Sith Temple, and Charlie would be removed to reduce lag and the number of perma props.

Workshop content if applicable: @Joahhas the workshop files for it.
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE

+1

Endor was designed to optimized and it could be a nice change of atmosphere. There's something pleasant about that piece of shit of a map. Like that really bad TV show you watched as a kid that was somehow charming enough to keep you attached to it.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1

Obviously if there’s somehow a working version of our Endor somewhere, as from my knowledge it was taken down from the workshop. Endor was a good map lots to do for everyone.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 speaking of this I was talking with joah about the map rotation last night. The file is there and it can be added, is what I believe he said. However with the new map coming out I think we could do something like this. It might be aids to do server wise but I think it would be fun, 7 days Anaxes 5 days ship, 7 days new map, 5 ship, 7 Endor. 5 ship, 7 new. Replace anaexes and Endor with each other so it doesn’t get stale. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 hour ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

Name: SO BDE Regimental Commander Morquis

RP Rank: Regimental Commander

Suggestion: Add Endor to a Rotation between Anaxes and Endor, and possibly the Venator, when it gets added.

Implementation: Add Endor to a rotation that's scheduled as this; 10 days on Anaxes, 5 days on Venator, 10 days on Endor.

Workshop content if applicable: @Joahhas the workshop files for it.
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Which Endor are you referring to?

Former: Liaison

5 minutes ago, Pythin said:

I believe the map was called synergy_base_v4

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
7 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Not Jania if that’s what you’re asking. The one with Outposts Alpha, Bravo, and later Chalie but I hope we don’t bring Charlie back for the sake of perma props. We’d obviously use a older file without the sith temple unless we wanna keep that for events idk

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

10 minutes ago, Marvel said:
18 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Not Jania if that’s what you’re asking. The one with Outposts Alpha, Bravo, and later Chalie but I hope we don’t bring Charlie back for the sake of perma props. We’d obviously use a older file without the sith temple unless we wanna keep that for events idk

Yeah probably no temple and no Charlie so it doesn’t lag as much 

Uh....

FYI The only Endor that exists is russian, all the others are bad copies and got DMCA'd. Just saying.

also if you had a jetpack on endor you'd be so fucking Op.

Personally i liked it, but -1 it seems rather small. 

Edited by Scribbles
  • Management
10 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Uh....

FYI The only Endor that exists is russian, all the others are bad copies and got DMCA'd. Just saying. 

Supposedly Joah has our old version’s files

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

• Management
5 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

That's great and all but if thats the case, Charlie will probably be turned into a Place for Bounty Hunters. 

Or just give them the old sith temple so we don’t got 100 something perma props down for an outpost

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

1 hour ago, Ratio said:

B-But... you don't even play anymore. Why does it matter to you? 

I feel like this would be funnier if I actually didn't play on the server.

• Funny 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

21 minutes ago, BigZach said:

I feel like this would be funnier if I actually didn't play on the server.

Trying to leave, sorry. Why do you care if you're tapering off? If this gets accepted, you'll probably not even be around!

• Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

28 minutes ago, Ratio said:

Trying to leave, sorry. Why do you care if you're tapering off? If this gets accepted, you'll probably not even be around!

I wish for that honestly, but the chance of me still being here when that happens is too high.

• Friendly 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Just now, BigZach said:

I wish for that honestly, but the chance of me still being here when that happens is too high.

Aw... well, if it does happen, at least you got those cool mountains to surf on, right? Good luck, Other Zach.

• Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Ideally we would have a cycle of 4 maps we could cycle through to keep things fresh and simulate a more fluid RP experience without stagnation.

Really need to find another 2 solid maps and have them optimized for us by Jimbo or someone else.

For this map in particular though I believe there's some sort of DCMA issue that happens to people that re-upload the map, really don't want to deal with the nonsense that would follow having us host our version via fast DL.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Chambers said:

For this map in particular though I believe there's some sort of DCMA issue that happens to people that re-upload the map, really don't want to deal with the nonsense that would follow having us host our version via fast DL.

8 minutes ago, Holo said:

the map got DCMA'd it doesnt exist anymore.. sorry chief

I was told by Director Forseen that Joah has the workshop files for the map, and that he could easily add it, he just hasn’t yet because no ones asked....

6 hours ago, Chambers said:

Ideally we would have a cycle of 4 maps we could cycle through to keep things fresh and simulate a more fluid RP experience without stagnation.

Really need to find another 2 solid maps and have them optimized for us by Jimbo or someone else.

SLG 

SLG

SLG

#OldTimes

• Agree 1

Former: Liaison

20 minutes ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

I was told by Director Forseen that Joah has the workshop files for the map, and that he could easily add it, he just hasn’t yet because no ones asked....

Any modification or uploads of the map have been taken down from what I have seen and remember from meetings with the Founders, this might have changed now but who knows.

19 minutes ago, Clutch said:

That's the original so the creators won't DCMA  it.

Just now, Chambers said:

The base map is unoptimized and runs like garbage,

Yea uh, this is true. First week we were on the map we were restricted to the temple and base, the outside (even the base Courtyard) was completely off limits.
Sucked fucking ass.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1927336923

also the creator re-did the map and apparently "Optimized" it, i'd look into this if i were whoever is looking at those post. 

Edited by Scribbles

Endor was a pretty meh map

Not terrible but nothing to rave about. If we were to go to a base map like we could do the thing where we would go onto some event server maps for a bit, like a deployment back to Kamino or whatever.

+1 but Endor is kinda hot trash sometimes but might be nice once in a blue moon for a week or so.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

10 minutes ago, Robby said:

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1980900920

For all those that wanted the English Version. Also, I am gonna have to remain Neutral due to the fact that I personally did not care for the map, however, I do believe that it was better than Anaxes. 

Neutral isnt a thing anymore

• Funny 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png