Faded/Porch's Kal Skirata App. Round 2

Porch

Steam Name: Porch
RP NameNull-10 Lieutenant Jaing Skirata 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526389631
Battalion or Squad you're Applying ForNull Squad/Null-class ARC

Experience:
Galactic Marines/21st Nova Corps
The Galactic Marines showed me numerous things. It's the basics with leadership, discipline, maturity, and earning your rank within the battalion. Two BCMDs I learned the most from would be Oxen and Matra. Leadership I received from this was outstanding; however, it's in the code of conduct for a reason. Being an Intel manager taught me a lot on coding, managing, and keeping track; although, I had some coding experience prior to this position. Obtaining the rank of Second Lieutenant allowed to me gain the experience of leading, maintaining, and conducting any disciplinary actions. After passing Keller's Unit tryouts, I realized the true value of the battalion's structure. Every trooper in the battalion are expected to uphold the code of conduct and being apart of Keller's Unit is being a role model to all. I've left this battalion several times, but I always have a reason to. (Typing this gives me sentimental feelings). 

Doom's Unit
(The memory of this battalion is fuzzy to me, but I'll do my best to list off my knowledge). I gained a few friends from this battalion - Chambers and Meow. The trooper Meow CC trained me and later on recruited me into Doom's Unit. I worked besides Meow when he received Commander Doom, and when I was Executive Officer in Foxtrot. I received my first officer and Intel position in Doom's Unit under Chambers; therefore, I learned the title of the role I received. 

501st Battalion
I served under Quill when he became Rex, I helped out the best way I could. I was promoted to officer, recruited into Torrent Company, and the Intel team by presenting my work. This battalion showed me what a "big" battalion was. Dealing with troopers' issues and assisting them led me to experience with quantity battalions and led me to contradict myself. Participating in events, keeping track of the Enlisted, NCOs, and hosting training were my duties. Gaining experience and witnessing other battalions allowed me to present new ideas to the battalion. 

Foxtrot Squad 
This was my first squad I ever joined apart of Special Operations Brigade, I served under two Gregors - Buzz and Brak. I'll admit, I was a delinquent within this squad, but when I first joined Null, I shaped my act up real quick. The positions I was within Foxtrot were everyone except Gregor. (This led me to gain the experience of all the role-play within the field). After awhile, I was promoted to Executive Officer. This taught me the role of managing, entertaining, and understanding SOBDE's structure. Duties were keeping behavior in check, activity, hosting tryouts, managing the squad, and participating in events.

Special Operations Brigade 
Null: I first joined Null as A'den after being blacklisted for almost a year. I looked up to Prince and did my duties. I helped in tryouts, participated in events, and hosted interrogation training. After receiving Ordo (first time,) I helped recruit the "new generation" of Null. I helped Prince manage Null with leading and being a role model. I developed more skills and education within lore. I would build many dupes and invite battalions/troopers to participate in a simulation. (Example: stealth simulation). Prince and I would host server-wide Null training drills with the rest of the Null members. I learned lore, experienced many lovely times within Null, and overall had a blast with the members of Null and SOBDE. For Null positions, I have been every Null except Prudii, Ordo twice and Kal. As Kal Skirata, I role-played the best I could and managed Null. In my opinion, I don't believe I did much but "piggyback" it; so, I hope to change that. I've had many Kals, but the ones I won't forget would be Prince and Korm due to their legacy and teachings for me while I was in the position of SOBDE. 
Delta Squad: I joined Delta Squad and became Sev. I did not learn much due to the fact of my previous positions in SOBDE, but lore was my strong suit.
Omega Squad: I joined Omega Squad and became Darman. Like before, I learned lore. 

Why Should you Become a Battalion Commander/Squad Lead?: I definitely have the experience. I've been apart of Special Operations Brigade seven times! I have the qualities of becoming a squad lead, and I know how to command/run one. I'm a serious person but fair. I understand it's a game, but I will do my best to maintain my seriousness. I'm suppose to be the squad's role model and I know what needs to be done. Null isn't in a bad spot currently besides we don't have an Ordo or Kal. 

1. I want Null to have their original rank as Captain and it locked/frozen. People can say it's redacted, but I don't believe in the redaction of ranks. Maybe start a trial period, but I won't be executing anything until IF I receive the position and speak with Null about it.
  2. Training complications: I don't believe a member should be considered trained in everything just because they received a position. For Null, I'd like to give them a duration to acquire the training listed. 
  3. Meetings: Null don't have many meetings, but it doesn't have to be every week. I believe we should have one meeting every other week to discuss any problems, suggestions, tryouts, ETC. 
  4. Outreach and Null training: outreach is optional for Null, but I expect work to be conducted if they have an outreach. For training, I'd love to see Null drills again. It doesn't have to be on the event server every time. 
  5. Attitude: this hasn't been a problem, but sometimes it is. Null should treat others with respect and uphold the Mandalorian code.

Do you Understand the Lore of your Battalion or SquadYes, I do. I know everything a Kal should know and the important events. 

AvailabilityMy hours + timezone is C.S.T - Monday & Wednesday: 9:00 P.M - ? | Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 3:00 P.M - ? | Saturday & Sunday: all day.

Estimate How Long you've Played on Synergy Roleplay?: I joined the beginning of January 2018. 

Do you Have a Microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your Battalion or Squad to be at the end of your Term?: I want to have a full squad, someone next in line for Ordo/Kal, and make sure that they're alright with me leaving. I want Null to uphold my values and standards I set for them. If I'm planning to leave, I won't unless I know everything is alright and Null are active. I want my squad to be active, trainers, and role models for other players on the server. After I'm gone, I'll be standing on the sidelines to make sure everything is okay and if they need help/support, I'll be there to assist and answer any questions. Null is my favorite squad, and it would affect me to see someone lead them in a derogatory manner. I want to have the chance to fix anything I left behind, not piggyback Null again, and affect Null with positive actions. 

Do you Understand that if you go Inactive that you will be Removed from your Position?: Yes, I do; however, I would resign before I let that happen. 

Do you Understand that your Position has a Three Month Term Limit and you must Reapply after Three Months to Maintain your Commander Rank?: Yes.

Banned

Porch is a great guy and is very dedicated to whatever positions he holds. +1

r4ymo.gif

+1 

Good luck Fade~ Porch! I know you’ll do a great job as Kal. You’re a fantastic dude, who has the values and maturity to be Kal again. Treat the Vode well, and don’t get put on a leash. I wholeheartedly believe in you.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Banned

+1 Are you really a marine?

15 minutes ago, Pythin said:

I’m hesitant atm. Back when you were first on SOBDE you kind of changed Null in a bad way. I would like to know how you won’t go back to it, and how you will change Null for the Better?

Your question vexes me a little, but I didn't change much in Null as I stated in my application. I mostly "piggybacked" it after Prince's resignation from Kal. I did make a few changes but nothing drastically, I believe the change didn't affect Null in a negative way; however, I could be wrong. 

For your first question, I don't know how to answer it exactly because the "bad changes" weren't stated. I can assure you I'll be asking for any ideas and suggestions of what could be added to benefit Null. I definitely acknowledge some of my past mistakes when I was in the position of Kal and I'm looking forward to fix/change that predicament. I don't want me to be the only voice for making changes to Null, as well as, I'd love to hear others' thoughts and suggestions before I make a change towards Null. 

How will I change Null for the better? Well, Null currently isn't in a negative state besides we don't have Kal and Ordo. In my application, I listed some ideas and things I'll be trying to implement depending on Null's thoughts and the situation. For beneficial of Null, I want them to be more involved with other battalions in training and overall assisting them. If I do obtain the position of Kal, I'll try my best to entertain Null anyway I can with training, simulations, and role-play. 

*Activity: activity is key! Without an active squad, you can't do much or accomplish things/goals. Like any other squad lead, I want an active squad and with the entertainment, I hope it'll boost activity and drive them to play more on their Null job/server. 
*Outreach/Connections: I wish Null to be more involved with other battalions and players on the server. As Joah said, we're suppose to be the big brothers and be role models for the server. Outreaches aren't required for Null, but if they have one, I expect them to be doing work for the battalion. I don't like when someone only is outreached to a battalion just to deploy with them. I want to implement and develop Null Drills for the server. The drills served for entertainment and educational purposes; as well as, building a positive bond with other battalions and players. 
*Tryouts: If I receive the position, I will be speaking with Null on what we could implement and change for tryouts. I won't be able to list ideas due to it being considered "leaking tryouts."  However, I will be discussing with Null and go through a complete run-down on tryouts. 
*Reestablishing Null: I want to establish more connections, role-play opportunities, entertainment, and try changing the way we run things. I've got a question for you; but, you can answer the question in your head - when was the last time you seen Null march into debrief together, without sprinting in and out? Disciplinary seems to be an issue. Another thing I've noticed, if there's nothing going on and someone presents a simulation (something to do) people usually avoid it or AFK. I'm not afraid to remove, blacklist, demote, and conduct physical training for delinquents. For Null, I expect the best behavior out of them. It's one thing for it to be in TS3 or in a enclosed/private area, but not in public! I fully understand it's a video game, but when it's time to be serious, I expect them to be serious. In other words, I'm not afraid to bust out the belt. 

Overall, I'll be taking everything I learned for leadership from other past-leaders and implement it into my own way. Null seems to repeat itself over and over. Currently, like I stated before, I haven't noticed any issues but I'll be on the lookout and taking notes. I want new faces in Null, I'm a culprit of this myself, but it's usually always the same people coming back into SOBDE. Tryouts never change, so it's an easy pass right into the position they want. I'm open-minded and I'd love to run Null in a democracy way. For anybody reading this, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me on this post or in TS3/Discord. I hope I answered your two questions for you, but if you have anymore, let me know. 

~Porch/Faded

• Informative 1
37 minutes ago, Porch said:

Your question vexes me a little, but I didn't change much in Null as I stated in my application. I mostly "piggybacked" it after Prince's resignation from Kal. I did make a few changes but nothing drastically, I believe the change didn't affect Null in a negative way; however, I could be wrong. 

For your first question, I don't know how to answer it exactly because the "bad changes" weren't stated. I can assure you I'll be asking for any ideas and suggestions of what could be added to benefit Null. I definitely acknowledge some of my past mistakes when I was in the position of Kal and I'm looking forward to fix/change that predicament. I don't want me to be the only voice for making changes to Null, as well as, I'd love to hear others' thoughts and suggestions before I make a change towards Null. 

How will I change Null for the better? Well, Null currently isn't in a negative state besides we don't have Kal and Ordo. In my application, I listed some ideas and things I'll be trying to implement depending on Null's thoughts and the situation. For beneficial of Null, I want them to be more involved with other battalions in training and overall assisting them. If I do obtain the position of Kal, I'll try my best to entertain Null anyway I can with training, simulations, and role-play. 

*Activity: activity is key! Without an active squad, you can't do much or accomplish things/goals. Like any other squad lead, I want an active squad and with the entertainment, I hope it'll boost activity and drive them to play more on their Null job/server. 
*Outreach/Connections: I wish Null to be more involved with other battalions and players on the server. As Joah said, we're suppose to be the big brothers and be role models for the server. Outreaches aren't required for Null, but if they have one, I expect them to be doing work for the battalion. I don't like when someone only is outreached to a battalion just to deploy with them. I want to implement and develop Null Drills for the server. The drills served for entertainment and educational purposes; as well as, building a positive bond with other battalions and players. 
*Tryouts: If I receive the position, I will be speaking with Null on what we could implement and change for tryouts. I won't be able to list ideas due to it being considered "leaking tryouts."  However, I will be discussing with Null and go through a complete run-down on tryouts. 
*Reestablishing Null: I want to establish more connections, role-play opportunities, entertainment, and try changing the way we run things. I've got a question for you; but, you can answer the question in your head - when was the last time you seen Null march into debrief together, without sprinting in and out? Disciplinary seems to be an issue. Another thing I've noticed, if there's nothing going on and someone presents a simulation (something to do) people usually avoid it or AFK. I'm not afraid to remove, blacklist, demote, and conduct physical training for delinquents. For Null, I expect the best behavior out of them. It's one thing for it to be in TS3 or in a enclosed/private area, but not in public! I fully understand it's a video game, but when it's time to be serious, I expect them to be serious. In other words, I'm not afraid to bust out the belt. 

Overall, I'll be taking everything I learned for leadership from other past-leaders and implement it into my own way. Null seems to repeat itself over and over. Currently, like I stated before, I haven't noticed any issues but I'll be on the lookout and taking notes. I want new faces in Null, I'm a culprit of this myself, but it's usually always the same people coming back into SOBDE. Tryouts never change, so it's an easy pass right into the position they want. I'm open-minded and I'd love to run Null in a democracy way. For anybody reading this, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me on this post or in TS3/Discord. I hope I answered your two questions for you, but if you have anymore, let me know. 

~Porch/Faded

As Long As you don't go back on your Promises (And Finish your Term :pepeLaugh:
I'll +1 

Former: Liaison

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

I've lost a lot of trust for you...

You promised to help 21st many times and dip shortly after to SOBDE.

You were saying near the beginning of Feb how you would help 21st and such. 12th of Feb you hand in you resignation as you moved to NULL.

Now over 2 weeks later you go for Kal. It's a little shifty.

I did have a longer message but I deleted the whole thing by accident and it 2 in the morning as I write this.

This is just my opinion and you can ignore or whatever. As a person your a fun guy but these have damaged my perception of you over time.

I can already see the mass Dumbs for this comment. FUCK IT.

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 go get em Inferior ARC! <3

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.