Franks Staff Report On Dill

Frank

RP Name:TR DU MED 1SG Frank

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:194588680

Staff member you are reporting:Dill

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable):STEAM_0:0:19043708

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Dill has spawned in a shield as a General and attempted to kill me with it by throwing it on my head. I am sick and tired of him thinking he can do anything he wants he is a Minge and he needs to be stoped.

Explain the situation:  I was speaking to one of my Toppers that is friends with Dill, then Dill got a shield out. I then said what are you doing he then throws it on my head I then RAOSED him and it got completely ignored because he is a "Founder".

Evidence (If applicable): None

• Friendly 1

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

3 minutes ago, Trixx said:

I don't believe anything will happen with this report so I wont vote, but Dill if you're going to mess around please leave my poor shields alone.

i will do my best. i was showing an improved new shield to a friend of mine. poor frank slipped on the floor and bashed his head into the shield :( i will set up somes safety precautions next time

Edited by Dill
  • Funny 1
Just now, Dill said:

i will do my best. i was showing an improved new shield to a friend of mine. poor frank slipped on the floor and bashed his head into the shield :( i will set up somes afety precautions next time

No offense  but this is one of the dumbest responses i seen

• Agree 2

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Alexz said:

He has the staff powers which many have an issue with. 

At the end of the day, He isnt staff, and doesnt do anything staff related, he is an honorary founder, 
Although it could be considered that he abused staff powers I believe this should be handled as a player report if anything. 

My question now.
@frank did you speak with dill before making this report?

he is a nice guy and stops when asked. 

Edited by Kronos Jones
forgot to vote lmao

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

22 minutes ago, [SR] Frank said:

This is what a mean

Bro hes a founder dumbass dills super cute stop tredding on the boy.

Side note I hate how everyone pounces on reporting like this like its James Charles and a straightmans cock. Honestly collect your fucking 2 cents go and talk to a higher up before making reports to have the situation ironed out before having to move to hos situation. Honestly half this stuff could be avoided and be solved much easier than this you make absolutely no fucking sense honestly with this report. So what he have us some fun we all gotta calm down with this. -1

14 minutes ago, Alexz said:

He has the staff powers which many have an issue with. 

The ones that have the issues are dare I say it snowflakes and other questionably auctioned people. A lot of the most serious and best people on the server joke around and dont care about shit like this. For example a certain former HC told me to look at the flowers and executed me while he was being called to debrief to be promoted to MCMD. Many others joke around like that. This is a situation like an old adage "if they dont drink they are a rat". It correlates that way as someone who doesnt drink is sober and can witness what drunk people will do and then rat out others. That quote works for this server as the guys who dont really joke around have all been rats and scummy people in general, if you know you know who most I have me have been prevalent on the server. Not saying Frank is scummy but I'm just saying "it's just a game why u have to be so mad". But back to Frank this is hypocritical as you have done things like this in the past Mr.Frank remember the cabbage event and your abuse of spawning back on endor 

• Winner 1
7 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

The ones that have the issues are dare I say it snowflakes and other questionably auctioned people. A lot of the most serious and best people on the server joke around and dont care about shit like this. For example a certain former HC told me to look at the flowers and executed me while he was being called to debrief to be promoted to MCMD. Many others joke around like that. This is a situation like an old adage "if they dont drink they are a rat". It correlates that way as someone who doesnt drink is sober and can witness what drunk people will do and then rat out others. That quote works for this server as the guys who dont really joke around have all been rats and scummy people in general, if you know you know who most I have me have been prevalent on the server. Not saying Frank is scummy but I'm just saying "it's just a game why u have to be so mad". But back to Frank this is hypocritical as you have done things like this in the past Mr.Frank remember the cabbage event and your abuse of spawning back on endor 

Jesus Christ. Chill bro. Your acting like the snowflake here.

• Winner 2

Imma just say that Dill did in fact crash the server by spawning idk what launcher and the server was down for approx 1 hour.... and? it was hilarious to see people saying stuff like " hE CrAsHeD tHe sErVer" and such...more time to spend with the family amiright xD

do i think he abuses his ranks? yeah but still is so fucking funny to see what he gonna do next....

Also Dill do have in mind to perform ur...*ahem* trainings with people who can take them without salt.

-1 no evidence, the guy is funny and i wouldn't mind waiting for the server to be back 1 hour again.

1 hour ago, Regional said:

spacer.png

Is it power abuse? Yes
Was is something drastic that end all human earth? No
He spawned a shield and tried to hit you, I've had a HA murder me with glock while wearing masterbation gloves as I played as a old man going to Shocks window for Ice Cream as I secretly run away and yelling for help. @Poe. If it really really pissed you off you could've confronted him as many people do before making a report and you always get proof of some sort of evidence to even make your claims otherwise it's going to get a Fat Denied. 

Did I do what Regional explained? That is highly probable

Am I proud of it? Of fuckin course I am

To be honest I did way worse than whatever it is you described. Evidence is always key, and for the most part, actually going and talking to them will resolve the issue more quickly. It's not the end of the world. It's not like they spawned in 5 Nu Class shuttles for an event and told all of their event jobs to kamikaze hyperspace large groups of troopers and the Marshall commander. @Regional might remember that one. But it's not the end of the world.

• Funny 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

i think we need to stop the circle jerk with dill saying "oh hes chill" just because you think dill is chill doesn't mean this is okay, hes still up to the standards anyone else is at

still gonna -1 this though lol cause no evidence

Edited by Steven_
  • Founder
Founder

Stop trying to impeach Dill. 

• Agree 2
  • Funny 5
  • Retired Founder

No evidence posted; sounds like a conspiracy theory to impeach General Pickle

But seriously, have some fucking fun once in awhile - the whole "SUPER SRS SERIOUS SRS RP" is so boring sometimes there's literally nothing to do.
When Dill or I get on the server and create some RP, it might be a bit mingy but it's fun, something to do, and brings life to a quiet base.

We don't interfere with DB, Events, or any active roleplay --- learn to have some giggles
If you're going to report a "Founder" rank you should probably include some evidence, or just don't a big baby

Square already posted, this thread has been seen by the Founders, and Dill isn't a staff member, so I'm going to lock and move this to completed.
Anything internal related to an honorary server rank will be handled directly by Joah or Jackson.

tehe xd

//locked

• Winner 4

z5dGuiK.gif