Cubby's Server Restart Suggestion

Cubby

Name: Cubby

RP Rank: Elder Knight

Suggestion: Add a designated time for server Restarts. They can be at dead times but they should be a thing

Implementation: I don't know the specific Dev Details, but a scheduled server restart at the most un populated time I belive it is easy enough to do 

Reason: Well, whenever the servers been running for a day or do it gets SUPPER lagy , after someone resets the server manually it usally isn't as lagy,  if there was a Daily Restart this should and probably would fix the server being lagy 24/7 even after Clean Ups

Lore:---

Workshop content if applicable: ---
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Just now, Marvel said:

If it was I wish we knew lol.

+1

It was a server suggestion a loooooong time ago where we had similar problems back when we had a really laggy venator, it was a suggestion mentioning have a dedicated server re-load or restart time to keep things from being jank.

It was upheld for a few months before everything kind of leveled out, but it eventually stopped happening. 

Edited by Scribbles

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 who cares about people who AFK. Just get good and other servers have this and when I played ice fuse last night, before i got banned it was super clean and was nearly, even if full. Or just a better server host idk oop

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

• 11 months later...

According to the upper echelon of the server restarts are to happen within a 2-3 day basis to maintain the best performance. Currently unless stated otherwise by the Directors, Management, or Founders they are to be the only ones doing it.

Accepted

• 7 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

SUGGESTION MOVED TO REVIEW PHASE

• 2 months later...