Korm's Palpatine App

Korm

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read this. I know I haven't finished an entire term as Marshal commander, but I do meet the requirements and I figure I can  continue to do what I do as Palpy as I would Marshal, if I don't get it I will continue to do things. I recently started evaluations on the MCMD job and I've been helping people get pilot and ATC trained, despite of me needing rest and what not. I figured I'd run for palpy because 1, I know I can do it, and 2, if I get it soon, my term will end on my birthday which will be sweet.

Steam Name: Korm

RP Name: Marshal Commander Korm

Steam ID  STEAM_0:0:18305751

Experience: 104th: 104th is and was my battalion at heart, I don’t know most of the new guys in it and that’s on me but I can always make up to that soon, and I plan on it regardless of the outcome of this application. It was the first I joined, and it was the one that helped me shape up and because of Zyner, Black, Square, JBfox, and many others, I decided not to just see what was up and then leave, which was my original plan in 2017. Then I recently rejoined 104th, became a CSM and a SUP(Arf) I've helped them with sims and trainings, even tryouts.

They made me want to stay. I was with them for about a few good months. I was with them from PVT to TRO WPO ARCO Captain Korm. (then I learned the server had Null, which are some of my favorite characters.) I led events with them, even followed NCO’s that I saw fit to lead the events, as that was my job as a Senior NCO and officer, I also delegated authority to those who deserved it and earned it.

Kom’rk Skirata: Sadly, I left the 104th family as a trooper, but remained with them in heart, soul, and Comms. I got Kom’rk on December 21st, 2017 I remained the 104th’s outreach and led them on Many events. After about a month and a half of being Kom’rk Apache left Ordo and Cipher picked me to be his second-hand man, leading too.

Ordo Skirata: Cipher picked me to be his second-hand man and do Tryouts to revive Null, which I feel I did, I was Ordo for about a month and a half, remained 104th’s Outreach and did events, drills with them as both Ordo and Kom’rk. Led null in combat, did tryouts, did passive RP people knew me as Ordo and loved me. Then It went to.

Kal Skirata: February 10th, 2017, I was accepted to be Kal Skirata. I didn’t pick an outreach, because I felt it was not necessary for “Papa Kal” to pick one squad of clones to hang out and do stuff with, as he was a man that cared for ALL clones, but I did help every SOBDE Along with Woeny as his time as Regimental, and Square when he was Senior, I even helped out other battalions with RP, some training, etc. Maybe some of you remember Null drills, I do, I invited lots of people and it was fun, I hope they had fun too.

I did plenty of passive rp during. I like to take credit for saving Null from the chopping block when Joah was thinking of removing it along with Ion. (which later became Foxtrot) But I think he came to that conclusion on his own, or maybe some other people helped with influencing him, No idea, but it led to great times amongst SOBDE.

I helped every SOBDE commander and Every S&S senior when I was in SOBDE. I helped all from Bananaberry to now Marvel with various things in the regiment. I’m constantly striving to make it a better place.

Bail Organa: I was bail for a good few months as well, I have done events as Bail Organa. Like a Negotiator, as a hostage, as someone leading the forces, etc. I had fun as Bail maybe one day I’ll return and do it some more… who knows.

SOBDE Regimental: I was SOBDE reg for an entire term, served with Black as Specialized and SOBDE Senior, we had a good deal going. I continued to do exactly as I’ve always done. Helped people. During events If there was no Naval, I’d call Defcons, and so on. Debriefs, you name it.

I was there taking command as a commanding officer should, and it’s been a great experience, but we all got to move forward, even if it’s in a new and challenging position. It’s something new, exciting and fresh. It’s bound to give you a new perspective on things.

Niner Skirata: Nade, the current Cody was Niner at this time and then he went for SOBDE regimental and got it, I was Kal skirata once again at this time and I decided to run for Niner because the directors were going to start considering outsiders to run a squad in SOBDE, we in SOBDE don’t mind outsiders hanging out or trying out but them running for a squad leader is a different story. I helped Omega for an entire term until Turbine was ready and able to apply, which he became a great Niner, one of the best I’ve seen to this day.

Marshal Commander: Day one of my term as Marshal Commander I got a lot thrown at me. I can’t speak about a lot of them but I’m sure everyone knows now about the 187th and their oof awhile back that was just one of the many things I had to deal with. I kept my Regimentals informed on things I was planning on doing and kept the commanders informed on any issues that were brought up to me. During my time as Marshal Commander I also helped out many other battalions with sims, tryouts and everything in between.  I feel I handled everything that was thrown at me in my 1 month as MCMD like a champ, and I look forward to trying as Chancellor.

Jedi: I recently got Sentinel, after tons of work with the trooper side of CWRP and I'm enjoying it. It will not be my main focus however but I do plan on playing more. I became a 327th Jed and helped them with tryouts, i plan on doing sims and stuff for them soon too.

Other:

I was in 41st for a bit on my secondary clone to help Egg(When he was Gree) and 41st. Then I went to CG to help Panzer and CG for a fair bit. I feel I have made good friends and learned some valuable experiences joining battalions outside of my standard “specialized or SOBDE” from back in the day. I feel my time in the other battalions were great for me and helped me learn more about the server’s battalions and how they work. As did my time as Kal and Rping throughout the server as various characters and just being around as Papa Korm to hang out, talk and do things with people.

MRP Army commander: Synergy released MRP, then I applied for Commander of the U.S Army. I helped run that, get everything up and running for the future which sadly didn’t last long. I wrote the manual, wrote the training document, did the promotions promoted RP, etc, you name it I was there to help with that, but sadly in MRP people only wanted to RDM, which upset me so I left that and soon after it was shut down.

Why should you become Chancellor?: Palpatine is an important role on the server, and should be seen. I feel my time in MCMD has helped me prepare, even if it was only for a short time of a month. A Palpatine will be needed, maybe not right away but it will be needed. I also feel I should because of a vast amount of experience, my willingness to help those are willing to accept my help and my can-do attitude. I feel I’d make a good Palpatine. I can even ask previous ones for help.  I’ll continue to work tirelessly to help fix any problems that may arise during my tenure if accepted and even if I don’t. I want to continue Qal’s thought of making the senate be more involved on base, like seeing Bail Organ and so on around more. I like seeing that.

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Military?: I do indeed.

Availability: 4-6 hours a day. Depending on how I'm feeling.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: People say I was a great Kal Skirata. Many 104th commanders, back in the day thought I was a great Officer in this battalion during my time there, I’m a nice guy, which is from my motto. “ Treat others the way you want to be treated”. So I treated them with respect and they showed it in kind, seems to have worked.

I’ve helped out 41st for awhile my second clone, and I’ve been with CG for a bit too, When I left about a year ago and came back and I got to know all the other battalions during my time in Synergy.

I occasionally talk to every other Battalion outside of my Regiment. I’ve been Bail Organa for a few months, I played him regularly. When I was bail I would walk around the ship, do some passive RP with troopers here and there, did events if people ask me to.

Worked my way up from New Admin to now Head Admin. I was TRM for awhile. Possibly TRD material from what I was told. Was a GMC for a few weeks with Zyner, We set in place some rules that are still used today. Such as NPC health. A few other things in the TR program as well.

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is? It’s similar to POTUS. Head of State. Central Advisor of the G.A.R. Senate President. In lore. On the server he’s the legitimate tip of the spear. Overseer of the server. Chancellor is the man that has absolute say in all things regarding the war. A man that is well respected and regarded in the highest manner.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Republic Military to be at the end of your term?: Same place I wanted it to be at the end of my MCMD term. A fierce force to be reckoned with. Make the enemies crumble with fear at the might of my new emp--ERR Crumble with fear. :) I want want the C.I.S to be afraid of the 501st, Tremble at rancor, when admiral trench see's SO BDE coming, I want him to quake and shiver. I want to work on minginess, and I want to try to change some tryouts so It's more of a RP experience, not just faces and formations and what not. It won't be SO BDE/KU/ALPHA style tryouts that take long and are hard, but some RP involved in tryouts would be dope.

How do you plan to change the Republic Military under your command?: Similar to how I planned it as Marshal. Combined sims, making sure that the G.A.R is a well oiled machine.I want to set up combat scenario simulations for every battalion and their specialty and see how they do at that, offer input on how to fix any errors I may see and offer my advice on places they can improve. I have a list of things I’ve been wanting to do and this could be a way for me to get started. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Of course. I’d expect as much.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term and you may only serve two terms maximum? I do indeed.

+1 you literally attended a DU command meeting and no one and i mean no one goes to those outside of DU. I would love to see a Palatine more involved in rp with the troops, walk around and create more passive rp. I feel like there are so many things you can do to better the server rp.

• Funny 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

29 minutes ago, SmallJeff said:

Would I call you grandpa now that you would be an elder or uncle korm??? Anyways Gl papa korm +1

Uncle would be around the same age as papa, 

so I’ve come to the conclusion it would be grandpa.

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

+1, he actually cares about the battalion as opposed to what I have seen with some other HC (Only seen a few obviously). Would love you as Palpy as you are doing pretty good as MCMD rn. But I stg if you do another training wipe I will slap you :)

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Although I am worried that I don't see any real suggestions on where you want to see the GAR such as Battalion individual or Regiment as a whole I do think you will continue to work hard for the betterment of the server. But don't forget about the senate please!!!!! +1

Easiest +1 I’ll ever make.

you were my first Kal and you helped mentor me into picking up leadership roles within SO BDE, Like Niner and Kal. Now that I’m reg, I’ve been working a lot more with you again and you have what it takes to absolutely pick up the mantle of Palpatine and do a great job with it. Now all I have to do is teach you how to sound sCoTtIsH, BECAUSE PALPATINE IS SCOTTISH CHANGE don’t @ me. Good luck, Papa Korm.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1 Best boomer i have ever met, and he also hates millenials and he's an icelandic viking and my friend Fredrick says, Dö? 

He's also been kal skirata like the biggest fucking boomer and he has 6 null kids, and hes like an uncle the alpha arcs. and he ran the SOBDE regiment very very well.

also my fredrick says Följ med på Instagram @freddie.draws. because fuck it. Yolo but in swedish

Banned

Old man playing as an old man +1

• Winner 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 a man who cares about DU and went to a DU HC meeting i was impressed. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

3 hours ago, Merrill said:

+1 Support

Commence Order Scottish Palpy

Korm isn’t Scottish thought PepeThonk

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Really the only Marshall I've ever seen take the initiative to do shit. In my eyes you've done a great job as Marshall, and if you carry the same passion into your term as palpatine you'll do fine. 

Good luck buckaroo!

• Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Korm, let's just say, you're qualified for the position. You obviously have the experience to become Chancellor, but it shocked me to see you run for it. As well as seeing you above Regimental. Time flies on this Garry's Mod community. I've known you for over a year now, and I can tell you've been doing great things for the server.
Good luck, Korm.  ~Faded

+1

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 11/11/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk