Llama | Ordo's Kal Skirata Application

Llama/Yoda

Steam Name: Llama Thor

RP Name: Null-11 Captain Ordo Skirata | Jedi Master Llama

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞 STEAM_1:0:41031163

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Null 

Experience: Alright so here it goes, gonna try and keep this brief so I don't make this an entire god damned essay. 

Grand Master Of The Order Yoda:

As Yoda I had the fortune of being in the position when we swapped servers and therefore had the opportunity of setting Jedi up as it’s first Yoda. In this time I ensured the activity and strength of the Order as a whole, each branch, and the Jedi Council. And I personally feel that I left the Order in a strong place and gave it the tools it needed to succeed. I also worked hard to choose a successor who may not have been perfect but he worked hard and carried the torch going forward. During this time I built a reputation as someone who put RP first and focused on building a strong order full of hard working people interested in playing their characters to their fullest extent.

Null-12 A'den

This is probably  position on the list, I am gonna break this position up by the time I was in it. I was Synergy’s first A’den under Dragon as Ordo and Duck as Kal Skirata. During my time in this position I strived for Null to have a strong reputation on the server, I went about this by working very closely with Rancor under Vint, during this time I built a very strong relationship with the members and leadership of Rancor and I believe left Null better than how I found it. I helped Duck setup the original outreach system as well as trying to carry myself in a way that created a feeling of professionalism and seriousness. In my recent stint as A'den before Tino chose me as Ordo I worked hard once again to build a strong reputation for Null, as well as focusing on SO BDE internally by advising Washington and Tino on policies moving forward. 

Recon Regimental Commander

As Recon Regimental Commander I did my best to help the Battalions under me without at any point trying to be directly running the batt for them. I think a good Reg should be focused on helping the Battalion as an adviser and stepping in when they need to if a BCMD is making the wrong moves or has become inactive or a detriment to the Battalion. I ran training's when I had the opportunity and mostly focused my time on advising my battalions and attending their meetings to provide input.

Marshal Commander

In my short stint as Marshal Commander I focused, along with Ginyu who was a General at the time, on making changes to attempt to promote and improve roleplay on the server, as well as to allow each battalion to shine in their own individual way. During this time we focused mainly on encouraging roleplay on the server and working with each BCMD individually to find what each battalion needed from us in order to be the best they could be. What we found was that just by being active and attentive to the Battalions both in game and on TS we could actually make a huge impact on the enjoyment of the people playing in those battalions and therefore improve the numbers and roleplay experience of said battalions.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 

Well besides my extensive experience as a leader on this server I believe I should be the squad lead of Null because of my strong lore knowledge, roleplay focus, and seriousness. So to address the first of my points, I believe that I have the necessary lore knowledge to ensure that each member of Null, and SO BDE as a whole, has the tools and knowledge they need to play their character effectively and in a lore accurate manner. Armed with this knowledge I will put a huge amount of focus on being as lore accurate as possible in our representation of these characters who I have loved ever since I read the Karen Traviss Republic Commando Novels. My second point is my focus on roleplay. I want to make sure that our main focus is always on playing our characters and setting a strong example for the server. My main focus being on the roleplay experience itself, both in and out of Null, is what will allow me to ensure this occurs. My third point is my level of seriousness. You can ask anyone in SO BDE but when it comes to playing our characters I am borderline obsessive, I constantly talk about lore and give pointers on how each member of the regiment can improve on playing their character and being more lore accurate. I have also as Ordo made a huge push in Null towards being more serious on the server and we are now on a zero tolerance policy for any and all mingey behavior be it in public or in private. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes I have read every novel and adore these characters. 

Availability: Although I am contactable at all times almost on discord, I will list my time I can be active on the server below.

Sunday: 5PM - Midnight CST

Monday: 7PM - Midnight CST

Tuesday: 7PM - Midnight CST
Wednesday: 7PM - Midnight

Thursday: Usually all day

Friday: Usually All day

Saturday: either all day or from 5PM - Midnight CST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: since the server opened in July of 2017

Do you have a microphone?: Yep

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 

I want Null to be in a strong place in three factors. 1 I want the squad to obviously be full and active as all Squad Leads are expected to. I want each of us to be active, and when we can't be we communicate and LOA as real life does happen. 2. I want the server and the rest of SO BDE to see Null as a shining example for how to roleplay seriously, how to act, and how to carry oneself on the server. This will come through setting and promoting a tempo of being Serious in roleplay, respectful to everyone at all times in and out of character (except where Null's character demands that we be rude although there is a big difference between being rude in and out of character) and helping other battalions when we have the opportunity to do so. And 3. I want Null to be full of people who genuinely care about one another and push each other to do better, I want Null to be a real brotherhood where each of us feels they can talk to the other about IRL stuff, play games with each other outside of the server, and that we look out for each other as best we can. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Of course

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes I do.

• Winner 1

It's a short app. Though that's completely fine, I made you my Ord'ika for a reason. You have what it takes to become Kal and I've not really needed to nurture you. You brought forth new points, amazing ideas and an awesome XO. You're truly one of a kind Llama, And you've made me a proud Kal. You should've been it sooner to be honest. There's no one more worthy than you. I wholeheartedly trust you with the boys and Null and have complete faith that you'll do a better job as Kal and make the Null at their best. Good luck, my son. You've got tons of experience in all areas, You've done Kal'buir proud. 

+1

spacer.png

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Let me tell you something about Llama. Llama is a lad and even more than that a damn good and loyal friend and someone you can strike up a conversation with without even knowing him like how I did when I first met him. For example I’m a literal dumpster baby to half the community, but Llama actually treated me with dignity and respect and he always watched out for me since he came back. Even though I have fucked up severely in the past and recently he has stuck by my side and treated me like an equal. Even at my lowest llama was still there and accepted and taught me. When I was in Sith and needed help he stepped in and helped me out and brought a plethora of ideas and helped me bring the numbers up and help teach me some leadership skills. When it came to the Sith removal he had my back a 100% and helped me out more than anyone else on the server had before. When I repeatedly tried out and failed for null he was there and didn’t make fun of me he always told me to keep my head up. When I became Etain and fucked up bad sure he was disappointed but he was able to forgive me and make sure to still be there even when I got fuck by a ban. In short he is a man with great leadership abilities, great social skills and the ability to forgive those around him but all the while remaining professional, and I still struggle with learning these skills in some part but this isn’t about me this is about llama a man who embodies the greatness of Null and somebody even a CT PVT can call Papa. So overall yeah he gets my +1. Make an example to be a beacon of hope for future leaders to come my old friend. 

Edited by justuscloud5

Where do I begin...

I have seen llama grow and flourish as his former BCMD and then a BCMD under him as eventual reg and Yoda. From the start, even as an enlisted, llama has always been a good, kind, and determined individual who would always try to have fun while also improving those around him through various activities. Llama has been my friend and has been loyal and always been there to help me through many tough times in game with my battalion and in real life with some issues that I have had, and I thank you so much for that. Llama is a true leader who knows when to be kind and gentle while also being able to be harsh and indifferent. I look up to him in many ways and this position has been something that he has been interested in since it first became a thing when we came to this server and I think that it is fitting that he now take up the mantle that has been passed around so many times. You are one of the last of my babies that I have seen do so much for this server and I don't think that I can put into words how deserving you are  of this position but you will do amazing. I used to say 41st was your home, but it seems that I need to accept that you have expanded further than I ever could and I hope to see you as Kal sometime in the near future. Good luck out there and keep being yourself my friend, and...

tumblr_n3i2p7UCSW1sw9afjo1_500.gif

+1

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 now i want to join null. Jk but you are one of the best nulls

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

+1, good luck :)

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Llama is one of the greatest people I've ever met on the server, he's full of personality and has the leadership skills to lead the Null Squad as Kal Skirata. He is level headed and can handle situations of any kind quickly and effectively.  Truly deserves all the support of his fellow piers. PHAT +1

• Friendly 1

I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO BE MY DAD!

But in all seriousness, from what I remember Llama was a great A’den when I was outside of Null, and when I joined he became Ordo. I can tell you he has been an even more amazing Ordo than he was an A’den. He’s done so much for all of us in such a short amount of time that he had the chance to be Ordo and set an example not only for rest of the Null boys to follow but all of SO BDE. I can say for everyone in Null Llama, we all look up to you, and we’re all looking forward to you being the next Kal.

+1

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE

When I was Ordo before Tino got Kal. Llama was my choice for Kal before Tino stepped up and took the mantle. I knew after Tino, Llama would still be ready. as soon as I resigned I told Tino to pick Llama as the next Ordo because i knew he was ready, I've heard the amazing work he has done as Ordo and it makes me proud. Good luck bud. "aliit" +1

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 he shot a lot of DU please don’t do that any more 

• Funny 3

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 10/29/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk