Server Stories

Draugr

Hey everyone! I just wanted to start a thread of stories that all of us as a community could laugh at. If someone has already created this thread, I'm sorry for my redundancy. These have to be stories that happened on the server. 

Mine's less of a story, more of a video. When I was in the 2ndAC, we had this one ARF trooper named Dylan. A few of you 212th guys might remember him. (Like Tyennoch, Juicy, or Bro might.) Apparently he has a stupid laugh, and here's a video recording of it: 

• Agree 1

One time I was in a debrief when I was mereel

and there was a Ct Private chillin in the middle row, dude gets on his mic in the middle of the debrief and yells Soowoo n**** and no one knew who it was and he didn’t get arrested until after the debrief lol

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

I got removed my second week as HA for doing silly shit at 3 am. SOBDE made it into a meme about 3 minutes after it happened.

but look at me now! 3 am is a fun only zone I’ll have you know!

spacer.png

Oh and I obviously got reinstated because it wasn’t actually something bad lol

• Funny 5

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I have 2 good old DB memories

1 is the  notorious Scribbles link incident.  Those who know this, that was a big yikes 

The second is the DB where some jedi shouted 

"SHUT UP YOU WHOLE GRAIN WHORE!"  The was never the same.

Theres also the event server DB in which I was Bacara, doing an officer promotion, spawned the music, turned back, saw one of my trooper had gone out of his white armour to the black and blurted  "Why are you black?". What makes this worse was it was Ganar, who some may now, is black IRL. 

• Funny 3

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

So when I was Bear, I and 3 other parjai members were sitting in bunks talking and @Jad walks in. As of course only one thing came to mind, "Lets mug him." So I ordered one made to block the door and we took out our knives and said, "Drop 10k or you're leaving this bunk in a body bag." And he proceeds to drop me 10k and we all said "Thank you for shopping at Parjai!" and we let him walk out as we fucking burst in laughter.

1 minute ago, Bro said:

So when I was Bear, I and 3 other parjai members were sitting in bunks talking and @Jad walks in. As of course only one thing came to mind, "Lets mug him." So I ordered one made to block the door and we took out our knives and said, "Drop 10k or you're leaving this bunk in a body bag." And he proceeds to drop me 10k and we all said "Thank you for shopping at Parjai!" and we let him walk out as we fucking burst in laughter.

how about getting all of parjai arrested 

Thats right, we were halfway through tryouts and this ST came up and past our barriers to tell up that the entire 212th had to go to the CIT to claim something for PVP and I was like "Sir please step out you are trespassing on a tryout." The boy leaves comes back with 4 other shock and arrests us all! Then we had to talk with high staff, palpy at that time and I had to take the entire blame because what palpy actually wanted was a single representative to mark a place. @Shake

1 hour ago, Bro said:

Thats right, we were halfway through tryouts and this ST came up and past our barriers to tell up that the entire 212th had to go to the CIT to claim something for PVP and I was like "Sir please step out you are trespassing on a tryout." The boy leaves comes back with 4 other shock and arrests us all! Then we had to talk with high staff, palpy at that time and I had to take the entire blame because what palpy actually wanted was a single representative to mark a place. @Shake

tee hee

This was when I first joined the server

I was doing a rancor training and I can't remember which one, but whoever was hosting it was having a hard time getting a dupe out down, and at the time I didn't know what a dupe was. I asked what a dupe was and someone said, "something that will help you pass" or something along those lines. So I thought about it for a second and said "I trust my dupe" 

I got laughed at the whole sim but still passed.

Another one was RSB LOL

When I first joined the server, I found my first debrief to be a funny experience. I was a Shock Trooper, having enlisted in the battalion shortly after getting CC trained. After all the stupid general PTSs, there were promotions. Some guy in black armor went to the stand, and in the thickest scottish accent I'd heard in a while, informed three more troopers in black armor that they could go from "Redacted to Redacted". 

10 hours ago, Foxey said:

When I first joined the server, I found my first debrief to be a funny experience. I was a Shock Trooper, having enlisted in the battalion shortly after getting CC trained. After all the stupid general PTSs, there were promotions. Some guy in black armor went to the stand, and in the thickest scottish accent I'd heard in a while, informed three more troopers in black armor that they could go from "Redacted to Redacted". 

Twas' me 

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Alright, so before Synergy was even a thing, there was this one community called Highlander Roleplay, ran by 212th CMD Cody legend Edward. Anyway, when Corv banned Joah and then all of the high staff from IFN left, Highlander had to train all of the people who got banned from IFN that night. Then all of the people who got banned or were in support of Joah came into the Highlander TS, and then all of the ex-high IFN staff said some shady stuff. Either Edward or Maloik (Edward's right hand man.) had a talk with Joah, and Joah said he was gonna make Synergy. Not that funny, but it's a server story nevertheless. (If this post is technically against the rules I'm sorry.)

17 hours ago, Loopy Newby said:

I believe it was

”I promote you to dead” before someone kill yularen

Drayyen did this and he promoted me to dead when he tried to kill me as i was shoan killian this not only got him thrown in jail but following this Bucklan Played the Alabama N-Word Song and got banned for it making all of us sad on that day.

Uhhh *starts sweating* yeah...

- Trad PT (Horrible stuff, CG can attest)

During DHG trials we were waiting for sparring, and I was talking to Sixta, who had dueled before more so I asked him while whispering how low he got Joah, he said "300hp left" and me being me though I said "/w shit dude" instead, inner me slipped out and I fucked up by doing "//shit n***a. Let's just say Joah and 15 other admins teleporting to me asking me what the fuck just happened. Only being given a fat warning and walking away with my heart going 500 beats per second.

9Ds7164rQVe7vMZRCUAr2g.png

Edited by traditional
  • Funny 4

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

5 hours ago, traditional said:

During DHG trials we were waiting for sparring, and I was talking to Sixta, who had dueled before more so I asked him while whispering how low he got Joah, he said "300hp left" and me being me though I said "/w shit dude" instead, inner me slipped out and I fucked up by doing "//shit n***a. Let's just say Joah and 15 other admins teleporting to me asking me what the fuck just happened. Only being given a fat warning and walking away with my heart going 500 beats per second.

LMAO

When I went to you, you sounded sounded so fucking depressed and miserable

Joah just sounded disappointed at you. 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

When I first joined the server and became a Scout Trooper in 41st I ran in with the old OP Rocket launcher and suicide bombed RC Tryouts in hanger 2 on the old map. Another story was after I already became scout and I was being promoted to like SGM he said can I have the “Worst Scout” to the stand and I stood up immediately and everyone started dying in chat.

Oh I have another story along the same lines as Trads almost, 

So Plo Koon was in FB and everyone was saying Snow Koon and etc. Me being a brit didn5 know that the later half of Plo Koons name is  racist slang. I proceed to type in OOC something along the lines of.

"Dam K***s, time to go K*** hunting"

Yeah I got pulled pretty quickly away from DB by staff, really confused as I meant it as a play on Coons, raccoons

But yeah, I just got a warning and a lesson.

A but before this I also might up a Rancor ARC trooper in ER cos it was dark and I thought he was a Commando Droid.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned
On 9/10/2019 at 3:36 AM, traditional said:

Uhhh *starts sweating* yeah...

- Trad PT (Horrible stuff, CG can attest)

LMAOOOO

I remember Joah saying "Well you didn't pass Dark Honor guard trials but at least you got away with saying the N word in OOC today. 

Edited by Sixta
  • Funny 2

r4ymo.gif

3 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

One time I meant to say fucl nuggets in ooc and it came out as fuck niggets 

I remember that, close call

On 9/10/2019 at 3:03 PM, Beast said:

LMAO

When I went to you, you sounded sounded so fucking depressed and miserable

Joah just sounded disappointed at you. 

I was shaking pretty bad
Pepe GIF - Pepe GIFs

On 9/10/2019 at 1:48 PM, Scribbles said:

Image result for gachi emote

Bildresultat för hypergachi

Edited by traditional

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

1 hour ago, Shake said:

@Tinovious as prudii "found a Jedi ship" and flew it through the tunnel on endor 

Ah yes. Null-5 Lieutenant Prudii stumbles a Jedi starfighter and proceeded to not only almost crash it into GAR forces and Captain Rex himself. But fly the fighter into the tunnel and aim it at the space port doors, proceeding to provoke the sith to come out and screaming “the cavalry has arrived.”

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

I remember back on Endor, Tinovious spawned in 5 Jedi Starfighters outside of the tunnel, and said, “Let’s race through to Bravo.” Everyone died in the first 15 seconds and it crashed the server.

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

I remember when the server just had first started i was walking around rishi moon and 

joah had roped my mace and a couple of clones to a light pole shit was so fucking funny

Just now, Sanchez Resident said:

mine was a hostile take over

you originally claimed yours was before, also you never took over anything, i retained ownership, if anything did occur you were overthrown

i officially own the squeaker squadron, and upon my exit from squeaker stage, it will be dissolved, however there's an executive order which states only a squeaker may lead, i rest my case

bolt

2 minutes ago, Bolt said:

you originally claimed yours was before, also you never took over anything, i retained ownership, if anything did occur you were overthrown

i officially own the squeaker squadron, and upon my exit from squeaker stage, it will be dissolved, however there's an executive order which states only a squeaker may lead, i rest my case

You didnt retain anything you it has remained stagnant for over a year while people are still actively joining the real squeaker squad yours is a fake 

It doesnt matter what you say your squad is dead have fun destroying something that doesnt exist 

Just now, Sanchez Resident said:

You didnt retain anything you it has remained stagnant for over a year while people are still actively joining the real squeaker squad yours is a fake 

It doesnt matter what you say your squad is dead have fun destroying something that doesnt exist 

nobody is joining yours, mine has now allowed free entry for squeakers, plus I've retired,

I HEREBY ABOLISH THE SQUEAKER SQUADRON

(anybody who is squeaker can remake it, nobody else who isn't, must leave ownership if they are no longer squeaker)

bolt

Just now, Bolt said:

nobody is joining yours, mine has now allowed free entry for squeakers, plus I've retired,

I HEREBY ABOLISH THE SQUEAKER SQUADRON

(anybody who is squeaker can remake it, nobody else who isn't, must leave ownership if they are no longer squeaker)

You cant Trademark a squad name first of all 

second of all you just did nothing omegalol

3 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

You cant Trademark a squad name first of all 

second of all you just did nothing omegalol

squeaker squadron was just a fun thing for me to make for all the squeakers, cuz 2 years before, people frowned upon squeakers, and now we're equal

we're kinda like the 1950s and 1960s

also i made it first = my trademark

Edited by Bolt

bolt

9 minutes ago, Bolt said:

squeaker squadron was just a fun thing for me to make for all the squeakers, cuz 2 years before, people frowned upon squeakers, and now we're equal

we're kinda like the 1950s and 1960s

also i made it first = my trademark

You cant trade mark that dumbo unless you made up a word which you did not do copyright law is not on your side 

Also your fake squad didnt do anything 

9 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

You cant trade mark that dumbo unless you made up a word which you did not do copyright law is not on your side 

Also your fake squad didnt do anything 

it didn't do anything because it was just a meme, that's all squeaker squadron is, just something I made for me and fellow squeakers, also you never copyrighted it either.

bolt