Egg's 41st Commander Gree Application (Waived)

Egg

Send it +1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1

I've heard some pretty good things and a bunch of valid points as to why this guy would fit comfortably as Gree. All battalions could improve, no matter how good, and with what I've heard I'm sure that he'd be able to do just that for the 41st.

Best wishes are with ya, Egg boi.

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

Ok my final decision +1 

Consider this people egg was gree since the start of synergy and stopping at last year near December are you all going to tell me that during that whole time the directors let him reapply and keep gree for that whole time almost 2 years with the battalion being the "minge" battalion
No, exactly because that doesnt make any since it was actually nearing his last term when our CMD"s mostly exeight become extremely mingy or inactive. I think its foolish to throw away all that he has done for the 41st and dismiss what hes done because of this 

People will only remember the bad that people do and it will always out shadow the good. 

Lastly Dedication Egg was gree for almost 2 fucking years holy shit do you have any idea how much time that is relative to the server its so much time to dedicate time the 41st is egg baby and I say let him have custody of his child 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 6
  • Friendly 1

-1 I have heard nothing but horror stories about you and your reigns as gree as well as your intel work from the people who have recently joined the battalion and the people from when I was prominently in and focused on the 41st and I dont think you should be able to resign from the 41st and then a couple weeks later just barge in and apply for gree

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

-1 all he really does is complain and try to make power move and manipulate he is one of the worst BCMD ever he immature. and he does nothing to help the battalion and when he on he afk and than he goes away for months and comes back only to apply. He isnt not fit to be a bcmd of any battalion. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Retired Founder

+1, Following Reasons.

#1.) 41st Fell apart after your departure and continued to go down hill spiraling in the wrong direction - Unfortunate.

#2.) You've commanded the 41st for over 2/3 years? Idk, regardless, shows dedication

#3.) You have a good attitude for commander and I've always enjoyed you personally.

#4.) Odinson (The Return of the Leaders) Sounds like a new StarWars film.

#5.) You know how to keep shit serious when it needs to be.

Best of luck @Egg

• Agree 5
  • Winner 9
  • Friendly 4

For all you saying Egg left the 41st out of no where this is not true. He got forced out and didn't have any choice. He just got yeeted by Chambers or whoever. Egg has been around for a while and knows how to lead a group of boys. Most of you don't know Egg because hes a old member and you just pre judging him is kinda fucking stupid. For all you saying "Egg is only coming back for BCMD" has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen, its not a power play its not a power trip. He loves the 41st and just wants to be Gree again man, like lay off and stop making up excuses to -1 him. 41st went down hill when Logic got Gree, and prior when Sanchez was Gree.

Edited by Jorrdan
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 4
Just now, Jorrdan said:

For all you saying Egg left the 41st out of no where this is not true. He got forced out and didn't have any choice. He just got yeeted by Chambers or whoever. Egg has been around for a while and knows how to lead a group of boys. Most of you don't know Egg because hes a old member and you just pre judging him is kinda fucking stupid. For all you saying "Egg is only coming back for BCMD" has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen, its not a power play its not a power trip. He loves the 41st and just wants to be Gree again man, like lay off.

Just to clarify I never removed Egg, the HC decided it without input from me other than to ask if I would Veto.

2 minutes ago, Jorrdan said:

For all you saying Egg left the 41st out of no where this is not true. He got forced out and didn't have any choice. He just got yeeted by Chambers or whoever. Egg has been around for a while and knows how to lead a group of boys. Most of you don't know Egg because hes a old member and you just pre judging him is kinda fucking stupid. For all you saying "Egg is only coming back for BCMD" has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen, its not a power play its not a power trip. He loves the 41st and just wants to be Gree again man, like lay off and stop making up excuses to -1 him.

very cool imput gamer

This was my post on the last Egg Gree App (idk why quality is bad, if u click on it, it makes it better)
0dcd35cbd20578068ea7d3c90952ab48.png

What I can say from this, is that since Egg has left 41st has not caused as much drama (after logic) but thats not because they got better as a battalion, its because they have fallen off, they've become the same drone battalion as most others, barley active, random officers, not in a good state :/... As much as I didn't like a lot of the old 41st members I would sure as hell take the old 41st to the one that exists today... they were a major battalion with lots of say in the community, with lots of dedicated members and many who respected them, but now they are just a battalion that only has survived since Egg left because they are just a lore based battalion, kinda sad....

As I say in my old post, im not a fan of Egg, but he knows how to run a battalion, I just hope that if Egg becomes Gree that it goes back to what it once was (minus all of the bad stuff lmao) 

+1 frigg off randoms who are salty Egg is back, its honestly for the best

Edited by Sock Monkey
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

:)

People seem to be confused on the whole Egg blacklist reasoning.

Logic made me privy to this as he was under the delusion that the guy who removed him from the 21st was his friend, strange kid.

Basically, Logic hated Egg because he left the 41st in a position which meant Logic had a lot to do. He also didn't like Egg in general. 

Logic had to re do all his docs because Egg had ownership and no one could contact him.

Not the worse and understandable frustrating  but blacklist worthy, I don't know chief.

I am one of those who sorted missed the end of the Egg era and thus don't have much experience. Just here say and they say. Some good some bad, it really depended on the person you spoke to. What tainted my first view of Egg as Gree was his real laid back attitude, but I understand that being a BCMD can mello you a but. His lack or middling worries about the level of minges in 41st annoyed me also, but he was probably the best retard wrangler as he managed to herd those bastards and make them very efficient during events and PvP.

Logic hated Egg as he hated what the 41st was and wanted it to be the batt he loved and was blacklisted from, GM/21st. He changed most of the trainings and layout to mirror GM and often asked me when I was XO and Bacara to assist him. But 41st isn't the 21st. And Egg is probably the best they can hope for, especially at the moment.

As long as it doesn't become to mingy 

+1

Edited by Gadget
Spell check
  • Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Old egg I would have +1'd in a heartbeat. The way you are now has me on the fence, now no matter how many dumbs the -1 posts have gotten in this topic they do bring up some valid points of concern. I still got to say +1 cause you are definitely what the 41st need. But you cannot dismiss the points brought up.

• Agree 2

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

-1 I applied for Gree against you a long time ago for a very good reason, the entire battalion was mingy when you were in command of it, and you did little to nothing to stop it. So I ran against you for it. Then if I recall correctly you were then removed from your position.

• Winner 4
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

Banned

Can’t wait to get dumbed but neutral have only seen you in the forums and never In game 

• Agree 3
  • Funny 3

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Had to think a lot about the app and honestly man when it comes to you as Gree, despite the fact that the end of your last term was a bit of a failure, I believe it was because of how burnt out you were and how out of control your senior officers were, that's not a good enough reason to taint the rest of the time you've spent as BCMD. Nobody is perfect and when it comes to what you've done well vs what you've done poorly, the good heavily outweighs the bad there. I believe the past few months you've been away is more than long enough for you to have contemplated what went wrong with your last term, I think a break is all you really needed.

As long as you do your best, I'm not worried. +1.

• Winner 3
  • Friendly 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

9 hours ago, Razen said:

Regarding his leadership abilities, Im not sure how he is. Ive heard from previous 41st members that it used to be extremely inactive and mingey. We have tried our best to be steered away from being called the "minge" battalion that was once supported by Egg. This Battalion has more fun then any other battalion, whether its the constant RDM in bunks,our constant private deployments, us telling hilarious storys to each other around the campfire, or even playing other games together all the time. We have connected with each other extremely closely, and I cannot see Egg connecting with these people as we have currently. You have been gree so many times, and I feel as if you should give it a break. If I were to be completely honest this Battalion doesnt even need a Gree at the moment. Our steady officer core and Hard working NCO count have kept this Battalion above most others. My experiences with you havent gone well, me asking you questions about intel and you just ignoring me time after time, and members of the Battalion trying to contact you or get to you and no response was there. What 41st is right now is magical, and you are going to change everything. Officers will get lazy again, and Officer Branches will lack. Nobody wants that again, I can assure you that. Everyone that is in the current Battalion is having a blast in 41st. Why do you think we have so many numbers? People see the amount of fun we have and they want in. They see 41st as the Battalion you can join and lay back and have fun often. For you to step in and say "Yea guys im gonna take control of this Battalion again this isnt a hostile attack" is unbelievable. You have had your run at Gree, let somebody else have a chance.

P.S. Egg is not at a rank halt currently. He is free to do requirements/get promoted.

Take it from me. Egg was the one trying to prevent minging. I was there. But we couldn't be there every time someone minged. When egg was there, he would denote you, like he did to one of our lieutenants. Two ranks. But as I said, he couldn't be there all the time, so when something happened it was a "he said, she said" situation that would end up not getting anything resolved. 

Believe me, I would be very skeptical of someone just pulling up to try to get a BCMD position you haven't seen before. But let me ask you this.

What does Egg have to prove?

Egg has already gone down as one of the best BCMDs of his time, and arguably the best Gree. Ask anyone who was there. 

Egg is doing this because he sees his baby in a crisis. He wants to make 41st great again, so to speak. He doesn't want the position or the power, he just wants to better his battalion and make new friends

i know it's strange having an "outsider" apply. Scary even. But trust me. Egg is your man.

but if Egg does turn out to be a horrible BCMD which I HIGHLY doubt

Commander Report is right there ;)

Speakin of which

@Egg

This shits giving me Deja Vu right about now

• Friendly 3

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

+1
I heard many rumors about you, and how you served as a BCMD for more than a year, I'm not sure how you do it, considering most commanders woulld get burnt out in the third and fourth month, but thats damn impressive. 
Your experience as a BCMD is too valuable for your current battalion, Hopefully if you have this position, then you are able to train your next generations of future Gree.

Good Luck!

3 hours ago, Shockpoint said:

Take it from me. Egg was the one trying to prevent minging. I was there. But we couldn't be there every time someone minged. When egg was there, he would denote you, like he did to one of our lieutenants. Two ranks. But as I said, he couldn't be there all the time, so when something happened it was a "he said, she said" situation that would end up not getting anything resolved. 

Believe me, I would be very skeptical of someone just pulling up to try to get a BCMD position you haven't seen before. But let me ask you this.

What does Egg have to prove?

Egg has already gone down as one of the best BCMDs of his time, and arguably the best Gree. Ask anyone who was there. 

Egg is doing this because he sees his baby in a crisis. He wants to make 41st great again, so to speak. He doesn't want the position or the power, he just wants to better his battalion and make new friends

i know it's strange having an "outsider" apply. Scary even. But trust me. Egg is your man.

but if Egg does turn out to be a horrible BCMD which I HIGHLY doubt

Commander Report is right there ;)

Speakin of which

@Egg

This shits giving me Deja Vu right about now

I think shockpoint really worded this the best way on how I feel about this. Back in the day he was the best. When you heard Egg you KNEW who egg was. It wasnt just another Gree. He has earned the respect that he deserves. Also its great to see you are still around. 

41st give him a chance. If he isnt doing a good job like Shockpoint said make a commanders report. 

Razen I love you. This isnt to backstab you but all these battalions need BCMDs. 

Egg listen to what they have to say because I have heard from them and they dont like this at all but I know what you can do. 

After Heavy consideration

+1

• Winner 1
7 hours ago, Matra said:

-1 I applied for Gree against you a long time ago for a very good reason, the entire battalion was mingy when you were in command of it, and you did little to nothing to stop it. So I ran against you for it. Then if I recall correctly you were then removed from your position.

Actually his removal was actually low and behold false the person that brought me the stuff about his stuff Lied about everything. As i was palpatine at the time .

+1

It's funny to say that Egg doesn't have experience when he has led 41st for the almost the amount of time I've been here (which has been 2 years). The dedication that Egg shows is amazing. I also have to agree with Shockpoint, Egg was trying his best to solve the problems within the 41st. Im going to be 100% honest, No battalion is perfect. There will always be minges, inactivity, fighting within the battalion, etc. Im going to agree with what sanchez has mentioned "People will only remember the bad that people do and it will always out shadow the good."

Just bean the retards that tear you and 41st down. Don’t let them fester and abuse your loyalty to the battalion and you should be fine.

20 hours ago, Bolt said:

pretty sure he just got back on a week ago and i haven't seen him ingame except once as legacy for 41st this week, you have to work back for the position

you can't just show up again and want the position again because you were it for 2 years before

also during your reign of BCMD, there was drama with other recon battalions, specifically 91st, we don't want that again

you and your officers would also witch hunt on the forums a while back

This neeeeeds to be addressed specifically the drama with 91st because most of that was from grum after egg was REMOVED i was still dealing with him hating the 41st 
During a CMD meeting he called out the 41st for being toxic towards his troopers Specifically citing A SINGLE event with logic (omegalol) I feel as if the drama is not a fair arguement to be made because much of it was being insight ed by grum one of the main reasons I didnt want him as recon reg was because of his hate of the 41st and how it ran 

Now for the witch hunt accusation they would literally just mass dumb people not being in a group its just they all thought the same they did it of there own free will 

• Friendly 1

Man i'm a SGT in the 41st currently and I don't even know who you are, and I'm a former Commander in the 104th and the entire time of both battalions I have never heard you're name except when you were blacklisted in all honesty. I know the current 41st that are here are working hard and have already worked hard to create the battalion they are today , which is legit one of the most active battalions on server. Nothing personal against you i just have no idea who you are and honestly see no need for fixing when there are people at high ranks that are much more active and are currently working their ass off for every member in the battalion. Change is good for a battalion and leaders will learn what's right and wrong just from trial and error and i think applying again for this position is honestly useless and really rude to current members that you haven't even spoken a word to, especially those at high ranks going for the position currently. And the fact you got waived as a SSG is a big yikes within the battalion and brings down everyone's morale. From reading @Razen's post you probably should have contacted someone before doing this because now it just leaves a bad image for yourself within the battalion , and if i'm going to be honest this type of stuff usually ends in members of the Officer Core leaving and the experienced NCO's along with them. Either way good luck man.

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 2
  • Winner 7
  • Friendly 1

I cannot in good conscience give a +1 to Egg. When you were Gree I was a lowly 327th enlisted. I could not go a single gaming session without seeing a 41st being arrested, and I almost did not join the 41st under Sanchez because of that. But, I did, I got to know people, made my way up through the ranks until I got to the position that I am now. I worked harder for the 41st than I have for almost anything else in my life. To see you come back after months of not even being in a different battalion to at least be on the server and applying for Gree out if the blue is disheartening. I've seen some very worthy people come to the 41st and work their asses off just to get a little glimpse of trust within. I believe that the server has changed a lot, and you should see that, get to know your battalion, like you'd get to know a tractor again after you've replaced most of the parts. I don't think you are ready to lead people you haven't tried to get to know.

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2

I know that I am super new here compared to a lot of you, but hopefully you can see the reason in what I write. I will agree with most of you that Egg does have the experience, from what I've read in these posts. I will also agree that the app is a very solid app.

Having said the above, I've only seen Egg within the past week. Before that, I've not seen him nor heard of him. I'd like to see him spend more time within the battalion to better gauge what the current situation is and how to best proceed forward. A week is not enough time, in my opinion, to best formulate a plan around how to adjust a battalion, especially when you haven't met or spoken to most of the battalion's members. I think we've only exchanged a few words here and there, usually when an event is going on, and then Egg would be either AFK or headed offline. If I saw more of Egg and if I heard more of Egg, then my opinion might change, but as it stands now I barely ever see this guy online.

Edited by Tetra
Minor sentence changes.
  • Winner 2

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 No reason needed its fucking egg this man is a living fucking legend 

• Winner 1

I'm crying to these -1's. They're literally for the dumbest reasons, "Complaining about this and that" or "I don't know who Egg is" or "Blacklisted by Logic" (Come the fuck on its Logic).

Anyway, he's served 41st for 2 years and did an absolute amazing job. Sure he's only been around for a week, but he's literally better than any other option 41st has and will have. People in the posts are talking about how 41st has a known reputation of being mingey during Egg's term, but in reality, is there any battalion that isn't mingey? NO. Nobody is perfect, and I know the people who -1'ed have done some dumbass shit in the past and still gotten their positions regardless. People change over time, and I'm putting my trust in Egg.

+1

• Funny 1
  • Winner 12
Banned

+1 I think this is the right man for the job

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
14 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

whoever waved this is autistic. staff sergeants shouldn't run for BCMD. there is a chain of command for a reason. and all of the people who +1'd this app have no idea what a chain of command even means. HeYY Ive DoNE ZerO FuCKiNG WoRK FoR ThIS bATTALION LeMME bE gREE. fuck no. just because sombody won the medal of honour dosent mean they can run for BCMD. thats clapped. hes done zero work and razen has legit built that battalion back up. and egg has done jack shit 

Looks like u dont know who this mans is. Egg was the best Gree 41st ever had. And he held the position for the longest time. And i am not scared to say that he is one of the best Battalion Commanders Synergy ever had. 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, this application has been denied.

Before dumbing this, please read Brooklyn's application as to why he was accepted instead of Egg.

Egg would be a good Gree, but we felt that Brooklyn would be better fit at this moment in time.

You may reapply in 9/8/2019

// locked

// moved to "Denied"

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 4
  • Funny 3