Tripoli's Commander Bly App.

Tripoli

Steam Name: ♤ Trap ♤ [] Tripoli

RP Name: K-Company Major Galle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59572004

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Battalion Commander Bly

Experience: 

327th Private-Major

I joined the Star Corps on the 19th of January, roughly six months ago, with the intent of sticking around for a while with a friend of mine who joined the server with me. Within a few days, I had began to grow a little fond of the people that I was working alongside with and started to settle comfortably. I wasn't taking the whole thing necessarily seriously until I began getting a little more involved when I became an NCO after my first event lead which I would grow upon since it went a little rough due to only being a Corporal with very rustic abilities. Though rustic, I would begin to work on these capabilities throughout my time as an NCO and a senior NCO, and as that time went on I became better and better with leadership. I would become able to smoothly give orders and effectively command smaller amounts of my guys to get what needed to be done, and that it would be done well. I had also took on the lead position of the heavy regiment in the battalion, but I'll get on with that experience after my general sense of experience in the battalion itself. Starting after I became a Senior NCO, I had also began to work on trainings with the battalion; hosting simulations which would work on our effectiveness as a cooperative team. This would also be done to help with battle communications and the discipline factor of being able to stick to orders and not stray off as a lone wolf, which some people had an issue with. Of course, eventually after a while of being Command Sergeant Major, I was promoted to the position of Second Lieutenant which came with the parting of Kangaroo. From this point on, I'd had already proven myself to be competent and able as an officer / leader. Though I was able to become a capable officer, I had also developed many friendships and close relationships with the people I'd met that stuck around the place, so as time went on from the beginning I was able to gain the trust and friendship of many in the battalion. After the work I was putting into when it came to simulations and such, I was promoted to First Lieutenant which I didn't change too much about when it came to schedule and the things I did. Come my promotion to Captain, I had started to enjoy doing event leads a lot more than trainings, though I still did an occasional simulation, and it was by this time that I was able to effectively command larger groups than beforehand, and this would stick with me all the way up to Major, though admittedly I stopped doing hosting simulations and such. Even so, I never lost my love of event leading and keeping disciplinary measures / professionalism to an acceptable degree. Now I am currently a Major in the 327th Star Corps, and one of its most trusted officers and members, and I say that with confidence. 

327th Heavy Regimental Lead

Early on in my career in the Star Corps, I had strived to become the lead position of the heavy regiment. The regiment was fairly dead during the time I had joined it, and there wasn't much competition when it came to the process of getting the spot, though I think that what I did with the regiment is what counts here. So around the rank of Sergeant (Cannot say specifically, though I know it's around that time and place) I had been appointed as lead of the regiment and I instantly started on the doc work I needed to do and focused on bringing it back from the grave. It was a rough beginning, no doubt, as it was me and one other guy "Potts" who I appointed as my Heavy Officer and together we had begun to think on ideas on how to improve the regiment. Potts had to resign unfortunately, which was a minor setback to the regiment, though eventually I would bring more and more people into the regiment. By the time I was I'd say middle of the road of Senior NCO ranks to Captain, I revived the regiment to an average member per day of five to six people, and that's active members too. The whole regiment had been tight like a family and would work very well alongside the medical regiment under Loopy, and in the field this cooperation would lead to excellent results. I had put a lot of emphasis on teamwork and cooperation inside the regiment which kept people from straying as if they were lone wolf commandos that could take on an army by themselves, as well. Eventually, I resigned from the position after about five months, nearly six, and passed it on to whoever else wished to take up the torch.
K-Company

My experience in the sub unit K-Company has been relatively short with how new it is in comparison to some other sub units and such, but since its re-addition to the battalion I've been along for the ride for a majority of its time now. I've helped with a few tryouts to get people into the sub unit and for one had to wrap up the ending portion as Deviss had been busy for it. Even if just barely, I had passed the tryout first try and from then on improved upon what I was a little iffy on, and now I'm confident in my abilities in the subunit as a capable member. There's not too much to say here, but it is good experience to give.

Other

Synergy is not the only community that I've been apart of and there are two other communities that I've been actively involved in. First was CPG, and they had a Star Wars RP server that I was apart of for the summer of 2015 and beforehand. I was apart of the 501st on the server and eventually became an officer after most of the battalion's officer corps was wiped due to incompetence and the inability to cooperate with each other. I brought the corps back to a stable and competent state and made the lower ranks well disciplined and professional. Eventually, I was the second in command and after the current Rex resigned, I took up the flag and was the next in running. From then on, I stuck with the position until resignation later in the early months of 2016. After that, I joined the 41st on the server, tried to clean them up, and did so as an acting Commander until resignation from the server in 2017.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

There are many reasons as to why I should be the acting Battalion Commander, and a lot of that is capability. I believe that my abilities as a leader and commander are qualified enough to fit the role as shown with the reference material listed above, and I'm very passionate about the Star Corps in all fairness. I'm active on my clone, as I have nothing else to be active on, and I try to make sure that we perform as efficiently as we can during the moments that it's needed. The Star Corps is the ONLY battalion that I've been apart of on Synergy and my passion (I may even call it a nationalistic spirit) for the place is what drives me to stay and make it the best that I can with what I'm give. The people in the battalion are trusting of me and have shown support for my advancements and even becoming of Bly, though that's not only shown from my own battalion members, but others as well that I've proven myself to, so with that comes the knowledge that people would be satisfied with my position. I have firm belief that I can take this next step into my career here in the Star Corps, and I also believe that my fellow members believe in that too. So with this trust, I'll certainly do my best not to disappoint and give my all in order to leave my mark on the battalion, and a good mark I envision it to be.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I understand the lore of the Star Corps well and its sub unit K-Company. Even some knowledge on the other subunits that we cannot afford to implement.

Availability:

I'm currently unemployed, and on summer break, so mostly during the afternoon hours (Time zone being EST) is when I'm available. Discord is open to all who wish to DM me and ask questions, chat, etc. In the TeamSpeak, I'm available when I'm on the server, or if I'm hanging with the Star Corps at very late hours. 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Considering that I joined the Star Corps as soon as I joined, I'd say six months. Hours: 726:46:21 (Joined 1/19/2019)

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do have a working microphone.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want to bring the 327th, by the end of my term, to professional standards when it comes to in game RP and combat capabilities. The Star Corps, in lore, are an elite outer rim fighting force, and that's exactly what I envision for us. To be a respected battalion, a welcoming battalion, and most of all a fun battalion. I don't wish to take away the fun aspect of being in the 327th, as in the TeamSpeak channels we have a lot of banter and fun times, which I'd rather not smother with one hundred percent MILSIM seriousness. At the end of everything, generally, I want the 327th to be a fun loving, professional, and respected battalion on Synergy. Of course, I'd also make sure that the battalion has a stable high command and officer corps to succeed me,  and from then on the Star Corps would continue to thrive under THEIR leadership that I had help in bringing up over the three months of my term.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I understand clear as crystal.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes, I understand.

• Winner 1

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

Banned

Already put to pending what a mad lad. 

+1

• Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 most serious roleplayer I've ever encountered, The best leader the server has ever witnessed! His prowess as a PvPer outclasses both I and Miller, He killed 64 battledroids on accident with one bullet of his blaster, not even the entire squad of Null and Alpha could match up to his unbelievable strength! 

All tho most of everything i said was bullshit, theres no one else fit for this spot expect this retard

• Funny 1
  • Management
Management

//moved to commander applications lmao

+1 btw. He’s a cool guy and does some solid work

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1  This man has done some solid work for the HVY Reg. Revived it at a point a kept the activity solid for a while. He's always doing things to help out the battalion and has been such a great role model to me and others. You're a great leader and you won't let us down.  Good luck Tripoli!

Edited by Lunch
  • Friendly 1

Man, Tripoli is honestly one of the 327th's most solid members. He posses great traits of a leader, and knows how to get shit done. He has such great characteristics that make him such a great dude and an even better BCMD. Plus he likes DBangz! I can see him doing great and leading the 327th well! Good luck bro! Massive +1 from me

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Pure 327th Experience right there is all that is needed.

You'll make a great BCMD.

+1

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Now it was practically me or Tripoli going for Bly and I told him to go for it and here’s why if you need convincing.

1. He’s had previous commander positions on other servers and is familiar with running battalions.

2. He may not seem it at times (especially when I’m around omegalul) but he’s a mature and down to earth leader but don’t make that fool you he knows when to put his foot down when he needs too.o

3. Something I always admire in leaders is his ability to take on the idea’s of others, No leader is a fountain of infinite wisdom and smarts and I think me and Tripoli recognize this, to be a good leader you have to consult others and sometimes be told outright “hey your idea is dumb as hell” and change the original idea to fit what people think would be better. 

4. He respects everyone and won’t flex his rank at all on a private or anything, this is GMOD and I respect that we can talk to lower ranks and they can downright insult and joke with us without consequence.

5. As a leader he also can command the room easily which can sometimes be a rare commodity without threats of punishments when he tells you to “be quiet PTS is active” everyone does and everyone listens to him without question.

I hoped this convinced you to back up our homie for his Bly app Godspeed brother.

also haha Tripoli homo

• Friendly 2

This fucking guy right here... Let me tell you. He is not only active in the 327th, he doesn't only put a shit ton of work in with his heart in soul, but this... this motherfucker right here, is a great leader, he's a leader of the 327th, and he is my leader. And I will tell ya, this guy, this guy deserves this spot over so many people out there, because of the hard work and dedication that he has put into our battalion. I don't what this spot to be wasted over some random shmuck, THIS IS THE WHY I AM GRANTING YOU THE FATTEST, JUICIEST +1, MY TORTELLINI. 

+1 we need BMCD's filled

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I do not know this man.

I do not know how he leads.

I don't know if there are any better candidates.

I don't even know the condition of the battalion.

But what I do know is that out of my love for the  327th and my hope that he does right by my space chicken nugget boys, that I am giving this beautiful gentleman (or not gentleman I don't discriminate) a...

+1

Goodluck Comrade!

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

+1, idrk you but from your app and community feedback it seem you are fit for the job as Bly! Good luck. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander