Targeev / Clank's goodbye (For Now)

Well boys. It's been a fun run on the server for the last few months. But the time has come :( I'm going to be resigning from master and any other RP Positions I have. I loved the time I spent on the server and will still stick around to play games with people and talk in the teamspeak. I also will still be joining everyone on Empire At War and other games.

Goodbyes:
@Scribbles One of my fav people on the server. Cya big man. We're still gonna go on that date ;)

@Bbstine Alright there angry boy keep on being a good master.

@Snadvich You're gonna be the next best jedi change my mind.

@Thexan Demoted. You utter buffoon!

@Alucard Cya old bald man 

@Scarecrow Been a fun run since 104th my man. Cya :(

@Razen Mook

@Nightmare You're the best meme.

@Sixta Please don't earrape me in TS anymore :(

@SmallJeff I'm joining you in retirement :)

@Skylur Treat 104th good you defect

@Father Michael I hope you get wolffe :) 

@Ratio Is that ratttiooooo???

@Zim I'll be joining you as well in the retirement home :')

@Forseen Bye :(

Sorry if I missed you. Going to miss playing with you all but sadly playing has become a chore and isn't bringing me enjoyment anymore. And I game to have fun not to feel like I HAVE to. 

I'm happy to have left this time with a good legacy behind myself. I very much enjoyed everyone's kindness and willingness to play with me and tolerate me on the server. I'm going to miss our jedi council meetings.

Edited by Clank
  • Friendly 2

No @ ok bro that’s it cool I’m gonna show everyone my nice sound board

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Cya gamer gonna miss ya

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic