SmallJeff's Temp leave from the server

Well boys the time has come once again for a little bit i came back to the server nearly 9-10 months ago and trust me its been insane for the amount of things i completed on my bucket list 

Some being

• BCMD(Squad Lead Gregor)
  • Master
  • Shaak Ti
  • Eeth Koth with my favorite battalion rancor 
  • Kit fist 
  • foxtrot XO
  • and Colonel within rancor helping with the arc trainings 

So after i completed  about 90% of my bucket list im going to say some goodbyes if i dont see everyone when i return

@Scribbles Your a great yoda and a mentor for me when i first got master and was rising throught the ranks of the order thanks for the opportunity to be shaak ti for so long

@Lighig @Zyner and @Andrews53 Thanks for allowing me to pass all my stuff to become a master 

@Dragon thank you for letting me become rancor and believing in me as your shaak ti 

@Miller You will be a good blitz dont yet our battalion die out im sorry i couldnt do more for you as i started to get burnt out 

@Heart thank you for letting me into foxtrot and giving me a chance as well as following in your footsteps into shaak ti 

@Sixta Gl with 327th you will do great just like you did as lumi i still remember when we passed arc selections together then to foxtrot 

@Bigben Gl with TG and cin you will do amazing revive the branch

@BlackiSblack thanks for all the memes within rancor and being a great commander colt to work with(Gl with you interview as recon reg)

@Patrick Another thanks to be a great commander keep up the work within guardian and trust me one day you will get the rank of master 

@Forseen Just because im leaving doesnt mean i get out over reminding you for lunch memes aside gl with 501st 

@Poe Homo

@Unusual let me be wac 4head

@Qal GL with palpy hope you do just as well with it as you did with marshal 

@Elijah Thanks for being the mentor to me to do my best to get master 

@Felix you still have your sister as your PFP

@Bbstine i still hate you xd :) jkjk your still trash at uno also the position is all yours 

I will be back taking time off dont feel like hold positions anymore that i wont be active on 

if you need to contact me for anything i will still be on the ts talking to my friends that we play games with 

also if you wish to add me on discord SmallJeff#3722 there it is 

-SmallJeff 

• Friendly 2
  • Management
Management

holy moly

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

The Real Ex-Senior Commander Joe......

Lol yeah right buddy, Didn't know you long, but you're a fun guy, gonna miss ya!

• Funny 1

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Just now, XSilentJoe said:

The Real Ex-Senior Commander Joe......

Lol yeah right buddy, Didn't know you long, but you're a fun guy, gonna miss ya!

“You’re a fun guy”

thats what she said

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

OH SHIT ITS A RAT 

I DID NOT GET AN @

Gonna miss you bud have fun cya soon

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

Damn brother o7 

😪😪😪

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

This mans I’m better at being cool than you are haha Lololol XD

• Disagree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was