Bᴜᴜɢᴇᴅ™

RP Name:
Executive Officer Thermite

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:66389542

Regiment you are applying for:
Specialized Regimental Commander

Experience:
RM: The first battalion I joined.  I joined during Turbine's time as BCMD Meds and quickly rose through the ranks up to LTC, and helping draft one of the early copies of our current medical document(s).  During that time I also received the rank of Hazard Lead, spearheading disease research and making sure proper quarantine protocols were followed and maintained.  During the final weeks of RM, I was attached to the the Galactic Marines as their medic.

GM/21stNC: I joined GM as a major under Matra, and became a GM Medic.  I sat at MAJ for a few months due to a busy summer.  Under Snadvich I became the Medical Lead (now Support Overseer), and XO.  I was made a Captain after some problems arose one night, but quickly worked back up to LTC.  I strove to make professionalism my number one priority, and took an active role in discipline and intel work.  After Matra's return and Gadget's promotion to BCMD, we actively worked to revive the battalion, to make it like it once was.  I rose up to CMD and eventually XO again after Matra's slow departure from the battalion.  I like to make sure my men are taken care of and all issues are handled timely and professionally, and have real talks with them every so often, because the definitely need it sometimes.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:
Well, I’ve been in GM, and the server for over a year now, and I want to try my hand at high command.  I have enjoyed my experiences with everyone here and I believe the 21stNC have taught me some good leadership skills that I can bring to the table as a regimental commander.  As far as commanding whole battalions I haven’t had much experience, except for when I was an EOD commander on an old server, but I’d like to have some fun and move up, do something that takes advantage of my brain.  I want a position where I can easily work with everyone.  I believe my time as a senior officer and XO has prepared me to command a regiment, and I believe I can effectively command those under me, while allowing them to operate independent of me.  I want to expand friendships, break down walls, and help people through hard times.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:
104th:  
The 104th were an armored assault battalion.  As their name suggests, the 104th specialized in using heavy fighting vehicles to aid themselves and other in conflict.  104th is led by CC-3636, otherwise known as Wolffe, and Jedi General Plo Koon. On Synergy, 104th are the main vehicle operators.  Wolf Pack was involved in the rescue of Anakin Skywalker and Mace Windu on Vanqor, and took part in a mercy mission to Aleen, and aided in reconstruction of the cities after major earthquakes.

DU:
Dooms Unit, who derive their name from their commander, Doom.  DU also worked closely with Jedi Masters Tiplar and Tiplee.  DU had specialized shields created for use in sieges, and were involved in the siege of Ringo Vinda alongside the 501st Legion.

21stNC:
The Galactic Marines, under the command of Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi and CC-1138 Bacara, were a unique unit of Clones, known for their relentlessness in combat.  Their special armor allowed them to survive in many environments, meaning they could be used just about anywhere in the Galaxy.  Marines are considered to be some of the most physically and mentally fit in the entire army.  And for some reason SO is included, so, SO has cloaks and were used on top secret stealth missions.  Marines are well known for the Battle of New Bornalex, where their experimental suits failed, and were forced to fight B2 Super Battle Droids by hand.

Shock:
The Shock Troopers (or CG), were an elite unit trained to various peace keeping tasks, from general policing, starship security, military policing, prison guarding, and diplomatic security.  They were lead by CC-1010, Fox, after the death of Commander Thorn.  They were fiercely loyal to the Chancellor, and although regarded as having easy jobs, they were involved in many high stakes missions across the Galaxy.

Availability:
Whenever I’m not working or at school

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

RM LTC and Hazard Lead

Admin x3
GM XO 
GM Intel Manager
NC Support Overseer
Head Corpsman

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:
I would like all battalions to have a positive relationship with each other and be working together to solve issues and work together coherently in battle.  I would like the individual battalions to utilize each others strengths for the benefit of all.  I want SPEC Regiment to be the best, most efficient, and deadly regiment on Synergy.  I want my battalions to see me as a commander they  can charge into battle with, and talk to in a one on one situation. 

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:
Work with the commanders of the SPEC Reg battalions and develop plans based on their concerns.  Advise battalion leadership on ideas from myself and others.  Actively work within the battalions; go on deployments, participate in sims etc.  I hope to work with staff to develop training deployments that make use of each battalions specific specializations, and mash them together, and make them work and solve problems as a whole regiment.  I also much enjoyed Scarecrow's reporting system, where each BCMD would give a report on their battalion; how it is doing, etc.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 
Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:
Yes, I understand.

Edited by Buuged | Thermite
added stuff

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

Seems rather half assed to me. Neutral for now. Once you add some meat to that app I will vote accordingly.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

• Management
Management

The previous Spec Reg resigned due to him believing that the Specialized Battalions are doing fine and that he felt not needed in it's current state. Why do you feel you should go for this position other than wanting to try High Command out?

Your app is also pretty lack luster... I don't know I think I would also like to see you be in a BCMD position before going for High Command.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

14 minutes ago, Marvel said:

The previous Spec Reg resigned due to him believing that the Specialized Battalions are doing fine and that he felt not needed in it's current state. Why do you feel you should go for this position other than wanting to try High Command out?

Why I do believe that the specialized battalions can function well without a REG Commander, I think they should have some oversight and have an easy link to the other battalions.  I also wish to play with different battalions and get to know more people, as I believe that's the whole purpose of the Regimental Commander is to actively connect and make connections, from the enlisted to high command.  

I would like to take after Qal's style of leadership.

I hope this answers your question, and as for the content in the app, I have added some more (and my application skills just suck in general).  If you have any more questions, feel free to message me on Discord:  Bᴜᴜɢᴇᴅ™#6926

• Winner 1

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

Developer

I was hoping you'd try bacara before this, but here we are!

I like you, and all the interactions I've had have been okay. But, as marvel mentioned, what would make you push spec to need a reg when it's in its fine state? I feel like you could still take it up in the best of scenarios, but it's not really a thing that needs to be taken up. Edit: I have seen what you said, but I feel maybe a little more would need to be pushed or not pushed at all if you're going with overseer ordeal.

Aside from that, the application does look a little...lacking...compared to others. I could maybe get it for a BCMD app but for a REG, it's too little to work on, and not the greatest I've seen. Experience is okay but not enough to really push what you need for REG.

All and all, my personal opinion is stay in GM and follow up after gadget has done his last run as BCMD, then go for it yourself. Your the GM guy to me. Hopefully you take this well. ^^

That's just what I got, so Neutral!

Edited by Jayarr
  • Friendly 1
5 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

I was hoping you'd try bacara before this, but here we are!

I like you, and all the interactions I've had have been okay. But, as marvel mentioned, what would make you push spec to need a reg when it's in its fine state? I feel like you could still take it up in the best of scenarios, but it's not really a thing that needs to be taken up. Edit: I have seen what you said, but I feel maybe a little more would need to be pushed or not pushed at all if you're going with overseer ordeal.

Aside from that, the application does look a little...lacking...compared to others. I could maybe get it for a BCMD app but for a REG, it's too little to work on, and not the greatest I've seen. Experience is okay but not enough to really push what you need for REG.

All and all, my personal opinion is stay in GM and follow up after gadget has done his last run as BCMD, then go for it yourself. Your the GM guy to me. Hopefully you take this well. ^^

That's just what I got, so Neutral!

Neutral, as well please add more detail and thatll help you entirely

• Friendly 1

+1 I know you’ll do good, just would’ve preferred seeing you as Bacara first

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Not saying that you wont do a good job or that you dont have enough experience.

But I feel that, at the moment a spec reg isn't needed as they are all doing okay.

Having one for the run up to summer thou could be a good idea. My only gripe is to increase your activity especially at peak times but with summer around the corner and school coming to a close then that will hopefully increase.

As my commander and as of late my XO you have helped me bring back GM/21st and deal with drama inside the battalion. You have great potential for this position, but as many stated BCMD experience would be desirable but not necessary.

I'll give you a +1 but just try and amend your activity as we enter summer.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 but I’m blood thirsty and I want an arena built by the state so I can kill with out punishment 

nah but I think thermite would be a good fit for it seeing as how he can be both serious and humorous and he can cooperate well

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

On 5/21/2019 at 8:38 PM, Buuged | Thermite said:

RM: The first battalion I joined.  I joined during Turbine's time as BCMD Meds and quickly rose through the ranks up to LTC, and helping draft one of the early copies of our current medical document(s).  During that time I also received the rank of Hazard Lead, spearheading disease research and making sure proper quarantine protocols were followed and maintained.  During the final weeks of RM, I was attached to the the Galactic Marines as their medic.

Yes.

+1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

GM was my first battalion and loved every moment during my time in it, I know the GMs always hold every team member to the highest standards and are very professional. 

And I believe anyone who is motivated to do great things for the battalion and strive for more should definitely get a chance at regimental, however it would be a huge plus if you held the commander rank. 

Beware though, inactivity is the biggest and deadliest downfall for most people, I know from experience.

Anyways +1 

Go do great thing and more importantly, get to know the battalions you are working with, they will appreciate it and it will help you a lot.

Best of Luck!

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

+1 has my support

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact Dragon and Bananaberry for your interview before 6/4/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

• 2 weeks later...