RP Name:

41st GC SUPL XO Draa

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:0:5928035

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

41st Battalion Commander Gree

Experience:

Coruscant Guard
I was a part of Coruscant Guard/ Shock Troopers of August last year this being my first ever battalion. Within my short time at shock I spent most of my time understanding the server and how things were run I reached the rank of Staff Sergeant from Private making a good amount of arrests and showing lots of activity. My time with Shock was very short and when I left the battalion I also left the server.

41st Elite Corps/ Green Company

I returned to synergy of March this year as a CT Private, within the same day I joined the 41st as the battalion seemed very appealing to me. I joined as a Private and quickly rose through the ranks to Sergeant. Sergeant to Master Sergeant was where I proved myself the most, hosting trainings, AT-RT trainings and making recruitments daily as well as showing good consistent activity. When I was MSG was when we got our new Gree (Venom) with Venom joining the battalion he helped us grow a lot more and showed me and others as Sergeants more direction. With the direction Venom gave me I proved him I was worthy of promotions and went from Master Sergeant to Command Sergeant Major. At CSM I showed Venom I had the Capability of an Officer role, I handled situations where I had limited power such as dealing with minginess. While I was CSM I passed my Green Company tryouts first time and became a Green Company Support Trooper. From CSM I then moved up to 2ndLT this is where I was able to prove to my BCMD I was worthy of my officer role sergeant training troops and helping Venom with the battalion as an officer should do. When I was 2ndLT I also joined intel and began doing work in intel. Whilst I was 2ndLT I was promoted to the lore character Green Company Draa. From 2ndLT I was promoted to Captain while I was Captain I did my normal duties and more as well as intel work and helped the lower ranks with any questions. From Captain I was given a big promotion to Executive Officer as I put in extra work when I was a Captain and was given a promotion by my Recon REG Commander. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Since my return to synergy I have made myself loyal to the 41st as the 41st is the battalion that has made me the person you see everyday on synergy. With that being said and having the time to understand this battalion I know what there is to change and what there isn't. With Venom's resignation I don't like the fact that the battalion could be going down the wrong route and I want to be here to fix that.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

I'm available pretty much all the time the only problem is that I am EU and time zones are different but I tend to stay up late and play anyway.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

My play time on Clone wars RP: 601:57:30
I joined at the end of July and left at the end of August last year and returned March this year.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want the battalion to be in a state where if someone talks about the 41st it's only good words. I want to carry on what Venom started and make this battalion the best it can be with good activity, trainings, recruitments and most of all unity not only with each other but other battalions

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes.

Edited by Zeik
  • Winner 1
  • Current: GAY
  • Former: 41st BCMD Gree | 41st XO | 41st Green Company Draa | Delta Squad Fixer
Banned

+1

Really the only option. No one else in the battalion wishes to apply so there it is.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2

HUGE +1 From Me

This man has continued to show Leadership and Maturity in his Officer Positions. He has nonstop worked very hard for 41st and has been trying his hardest to do the best for his Battalion. He is absolutely amazing at everything when it comes to Leadership, Trainings, Docwork, and Punishments. He knows how to lead his Battalion in the right direction, and has constantly proven that he is ready for this position. He is probably the most active 41st Officer and shows the best example to all the 41st NCO's. Best of luck to you my friend, I know you can make 41st Great Again!

• Friendly 2

Doom the Boom

When I first meet Zeik he was just a hard working SSG in 41st. Ever since then his work ethic and ability lead has been one of the best I have seen. If this man doesn't get Gree it's a tragedy for not only the battalion but the server, Huge +1

• Friendly 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

+1 I’ve heard great things about you, you’ll make a great Gree.

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 This guy, Had a chat about the current state of the 41st and what he wants from it and i am impressed. You will do well.

• Friendly 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Banned

Will be lit being Luminara with you as Gree. +1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 41st needs someone to step up this is that man. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 great guy and would be best fit for the position

• Friendly 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo Koon | Naval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia | Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

+1 from me. Before yesterday I had basically never talked to him. During these recent events, he has been extremely helpful and open with the 104th Command, and has worked with us to learn what was going on. At no point did he take any sides or criticize people, and only wanted to reach an understanding. He has a desire to work closely with other battalions and maintain good relations with them. After last night I was thinking that he should be Gree, and here we are.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2