RP Name:

91st eARCL XO Quebec

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:174228231

Battalion or Squad you are applying for:

91st

Experience:

PVT - XO in 91st.

I joined the 91st on my first day on the server. I worked my way from PVT to recently, XO. The officer division has always been lacking so I had to try and pick up where others were not. I had to do documentation and lead the 91st as others were not there to do so. I was one of the few Senior officers and now one of the few High Command of 91st. I know the problems in the 91st and how to possibly fix them.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have been devoted to the 91st since I joined the server. I know the ins and outs of how our battalion currently works. There are many problems with our battalion that I wish to fix. I may not have lots of experience with High Command roles, but I have the hope that 91st will become a great battalion. It may not come in my time but I wish to prepare everyone for what could come. The 91st is the only battalion I have ever been in and has some of the best people I've ever met. Some may be inactive but I see the potential we have.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?

Yes

Availability:

Im usually on most days of the week, but I do have finals coming up.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

About 3-4 months

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want to have the 91st become more active. Currently we have been lacking in numbers. I would give more of an incentive to get recruits, currently we offer credits for each recruit and it has gotten us some more enlisted, but not enough active ones. I would be trying to introduce things to do during the day or in down time so people will have more of a reason to get online. I also plan to fix some of our documents as a lot of them are very out of date. First I would need to update the docs so they align to the current server rules. I would also remake some as they dont work to well. An example of this is the 91st roster and its IT team. Currently the IT team does not have a training (Which confuses me when I first joined). The roster also needs updates to make it smoother and look better as it is some what messy.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes.

Edited by Unusual

Massive +1

I worked with Quebec for quite a while now in 91st ever since I joined he has been putting in very hard work ensuring that this battalion is as best as he can make it.

His experience might look small but dont let that fool you he is a driven hard worker that has focused on 91st throughout his entire time on synergy . If you have any doubt about his ability or questions about what he will do to help the 91st I encourage you to speak to him as his plans are great and I think they will help the battalion out a lot. He is an extremely hard worker and driven and one of the best people that i've ever worked with on synergy. 

As Doc said in my eyes he is the only one worthy of applying and he will take the 91st to a great place. 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

• Management
Management

+1

Nothing but good experiences from you. Keep up the good work and do the 91st proud

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Keep up the good work

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Comes in...

Looks at app...

Facepalms...

fAMoaVZ.png

From everything I've heard with the on-goings of 91st, you seem to be one of the few (if not only) long-term member who truly cares for the Battalion and is willing to put in the effort and work to rebuild it from the careless attitude of those above you. It is a hard task but an honorable one to be the one to stand up and fight for what others have given up on. You show a good future for the 91st from where it is now and has been due to the lack of commitment from previous and current leadership.

+1

Edited by Zyner
  • Agree 2

+1 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Go get 'em buddy. I like you as a person, and I like you as a leader. I haven't experienced much with you, but I've experienced enough to know that you are the best candidate for this position. Now, go get on that BARC and gun down Master Stass All-- I mean the CIS scum!

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1

Seeing the current state of 91st, you're pretty much in the same position that I was. You've got a shitload of work infront of you here. Hopefully you can put in the effort to fix it.

• Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

I've seen you online (and active) more than any other current 91st Officers. The few interactions i've had with you have been pleasant and helpful. I do believe in your commitment to the 91st and hope you'll do your best to bring us back from the dead.

+1

Edited by Speedbird
Forgot to +1

+1 The fact that we both got ARC the same day and keep working our ways up to high command in our battalions. I want to make 501st and 91st to work more together like how we diid mate-he would make a great BCMD 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

big fat stinky +1 Being so close to the 91st has shown me the immense amount of work you do and enthusiasm you have to change the 91st in the future. You're best fit for the role bud.

• Current: GAY
  • Former: 41st BCMD Gree | 41st XO | 41st Green Company Draa | Delta Squad Fixer

+1

Have seen you on the server a lot lately, lead 91st and being a good role model.

I also need my Best Friend Neyo Back...

...I'm lonely without him.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact Dragon and Bananaberry for your interview before 5/27/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist