What brought you to synergy?

My favorite server got clapped for not enough players, and that's happened before. So I was tired of servers dying after I put so much time into them, and synergy had over 100 people on so I was like "epic" then joined and was fished into Rancor. I stayed for awhile and it stuck on me. 

• Agree 1

Well I went from DarkRP to PERP (Serious City RP) back to DarkRP,  at this point I realized Semi-Serious DarkRP is cancer and I wanted to play something more serious but didn't want to go back to PERP since the community was toxic so I joined a random star wars server and it was synergy

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Just now, Nade Jones said:

Well I went from DarkRP to PERP (Serious City RP) back to DarkRP,  at this point I realized Semi-Serious DarkRP is cancer and I wanted to play something more serious but didn't want to go back to PERP since the community was toxic so I joined a random star wars server and it was synergy

I've been perma banned from almost every dark rp server I've been on 

It's kissass time

Alright, I used to play on another SWRP server, Prominent Gaming. There, I was Delta Scorch for the last 3 months I was there, after I felt I was done being the best lore character of all time, I decided to join 327th. You know how some billionaires and millionaires try going homeless for a little and go all the way to the bottom of the fucking barrel, that's what I did. I couldn't handle it and as I was walking into a briefing, I blasted the Rear-Admiral in the face with my shotgun and got banned for like a week. I hated that server because cursing was not allowed whatsoever, everything was so broken, tryouts could only be held by CO, XO, and 3IC. It was horrible. I found Synergy and got trained by Rocksteady, (that was fun hehe) Who I knew was gonna try to spread propaganda to join 327th because that's what every servers 327th do. He begged and begged so after all the begging I decided to join 212th :).

Bottom line is that I found Synergy after bully-hunting the admiral.

• Funny 1
Banned

Icefuse.

Was part of it for like a year and a half (I think) and wasn't ready to give up cause of the split, so I popped on over here with all my friends.

Edited by Jayarr
  • Winner 1

My Friend showed me this server so I was like "huh Ill check it out" joined shock which was really fun and I liked the people there so I decided to stick around

• Winner 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

I didn't play Clone wars specifically, but I played on Icefuse MilitaryRP so basically Icefuse Corruption also my friend told me joah made a server and came a few months later.

• Winner 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Zephyr 1 died, played on icefuse a little, heard people talking about drama and found synergy i am here now

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

6 hours ago, Scribbles said:

I previously played on the Server known as FSAS.

It tried reviving itself multiple times after the server shut down but failed to do so.

So i came here during the early days.

Hey i Assisted in 2 of the relaunched but we peaked at 20 players and then died

At first I was on ASG in like 2014 and then in Axiom in 2016. Then I resigned. Then I went around some gmod servers to find a good phase 2, slg venator server. I found synergy in August. Then I found out there were some Axiom and ASG bois here too which was cool.

• Friendly 2
1 hour ago, silvers said:

At first I was on ASG in like 2014 and then in Axiom in 2016. Then I resigned. Then I went around some gmod servers to find a good phase 2, slg venator server. I found synergy in August. Then I found out there were some Axiom and ASG bois here too which was cool.

How come I never knew you were from ASG...

35 minutes ago, HølyCannøli said:

How come I never knew you were from ASG...

Because I was there for maybe a couple of months and I went by Rand. It introduced me to star wars rp and it was so fucking cool for the way I was trained. I remember @Sock Monkey training me and then we switched maps right after my training in a perfect transition. Then I went to axiom and went by Link, soo yea

• Friendly 1
56 minutes ago, silvers said:

Because I was there for maybe a couple of months and I went by Rand. It introduced me to star wars rp and it was so fucking cool for the way I was trained. I remember @Sock Monkey training me and then we switched maps right after my training in a perfect transition. Then I went to axiom and went by Link, soo yea

O that's cool, who were you in ASG?

Used to be a high ranking administrator on a relatively popular DarkRP server back in the day, went on FSAS to minge with a few friends and became addicted for a lil while. Quit SWRP after like a week and eventually came back to play on Icefuse in 2016. Stayed through until the split and joined when the server was just a teamspeak.

9 minutes ago, HølyCannøli said:

O that's cool, who were you in ASG?

9 minutes ago, HølyCannøli said:

I went by Rand

^^^

I went by Link on Axiom, and I was more known there because I became a Colonel of 327th and led K Company as Deviss. Then I resigned and was put into the reserves as a Captain

I played on sup for about 3k hours then i ended up not liking some of the choices the higher ups were making so I decided to go try out other servers. I tried out synergy once before and got murdered by the then climber even though I answered his question right >.> so I decided to move on. But I ended up coming back down the road and bumblebee ended up getting me to stay

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

I started playing Gmod in 2014 mostly on Jailbreak servers cause I thought they were cool until finding that MilitaryRP was fucking great. Mostly stayed on Garnet Gaming from 2016 till late 2017 due to some issues. Then, Shephard or Sythen came here and now here I am after he recommended me to join 212th with him.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope