Heart's Cardiac Arrest

Heart

Name: Heart 

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:43680174

Staff Rank: Head of Departments

Were you VIP: Yeah Boiiii

Date: 4/19/19 (damn should've waited a day)

Reason for leaving: Well boys got some big life changes coming up. As you all know i'm 
INACTIVE as fuck recently, and that's with good reason. As of Monday, I will officially be a United States' Marine POOL-ee (I hope you're proud of me, Smokes). With that comes a lot of working out and mental preparation and since I'll be leaving for camp around October-ish, I don't wanna be a shitty HOD putting in half effort. Life over IRL.

Farewells: 

Here comes everyone

@ScribblesMy boy Mace and Yoda, keep up the good work and I hope losing Blackout didn't hurt too bad ❤️

@SmallJeffStop copying me, and good luck, you're destined for good things on synergy, definitely matured a lot

@Nightmare @Sock Monkey@Mike I'M SANDERSON, YOU HEARD ME SON | Keep the memes at a good level, and don't get banned

@Lighig  I hope you do great, next co-founder [gnome.mp3]

@Carter Stop having school and being sick 90% of the time; keep up the good work, blocc the haters

@Dragon Release your tax info | Don't let your responsibilities stress ya out

@Bazoo Ey Gregor, go get brain damage stinky | Favorite gamer

@[FORBIDDEN] God you're a fucking retard, Ahsoka, Gregor, and a Pedophile

@Valdor/Keltor You're doing great as HA so far, make me proud

@JaBaku Wha'gwan bredren? Keepa'da fiya hot and da clot'accent going.

@Grum I'll build big dupes under the map if I ever return

@Feds Dumbass tag well deserved lmao ❤️

@Bigben First Inquisitor Knight; epic | Good luck gamer

@Goten Damn man you rose quick

@Perri Ah. | My Cody and my original leader

@Bro ENG dad! My jewish father! [Sorry dragon] ❤️ Thank you for introducing me to the server

@Ratio Thanks for giving me most of my arrests and the funniest interview I've ever done. (The lag made it so great)

@Pythin Maybe you'll get HaloRP one day

@Wolfro No doubt, I was skeptical when you returned, but you're my best plo-koon!

@Sixta Your attitude has improved, keep it up Trap Unduli | Favorite Foxtrot member

@Quill Khan Valid, I know you're retired, stay there gamer 😛

@Tyzen A turned Jedi, fucking traitor ❤️ I hope you don't get too burnt

And for the grand finale

@Joah @Jackson @Square

15557199592644314.gif

Don't ask me for anything ever again

I don't own Battlefront, Uno, or any other game

Love you!

• Friendly 25

Sad boy hours i love you 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

ill miss you im sorry i copied you from gregor to shaak but not yoda good luck in the military 

o7

you gave me the chance in foxtrot that changed my experience on the server some of the best memories and i thank you for that 

Edited by SmallJeff

Heart called me fat and a stupid mex Demote him now before i buy the `100$ flamethrower, Who's going to protect me now from these racist.

Edited by [SR] Piff [A]
  • Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Good Luck my Friend... It was amazing Playing with you, and Stay Safe... AND Swing in TS Some and Say Hello.

@Heart❤️

I forgot the Salute...

07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07

Edited by Qal
Forgot the Rows of Saluting Troopers
  • Winner 1
Banned

My man, you gave me a chance when you accepted me into Foxtrot and I thank you for that. You were the best Gregor/Gallia/Shaak/Director. 

I wish you luck in your endeavours and hope for the best. 

Love you bro,
no homo lmao 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

@Heart MY BOY!!!! I remember your first days and I brought you into engineering and trained you myself. You were suppose to replace me in the 212th and here we are. You beat me to fucking retirement! You stay safe in your new adventures and I better hear stories of you new friends or I'mma beat you and them too. Have fun and make sure to save money! Jewish tip #1 start your fucking 401k and put money into it asap and keep to it, don't wanna get old and broke!

I love ya dude and I'll miss ya ❤️

@Heartalrighty I made up my mind. I'll send you another video of me eating deodorant as a going away present. Got any flavour suggestions?

also @Carter fuck you. We're all going to bully lighig in our Commander chat now.

Edited by Poe
  • Funny 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Heart said I could say the N word one time pepe. 

Before I saw this I saw carter's blue name and thought Carter powerplayed heart

o7 and Goodluck at the marine corps

(even though airforce is better and I'm gonna dab on you when I jumping out of a plane above yall ground pounders) 

Edited by Peaceshield
1 hour ago, Heart said:

Name: Heart 

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:43680174

Staff Rank: Head of Departments

Were you VIP: Yeah Boiiii

Date: 4/19/19 (damn should've waited a day)

Reason for leaving: Well boys got some big life changes coming up. As you all know i'm 
INACTIVE as fuck recently, and that's with good reason. As of Monday, I will officially be a United States' Marine POOL-ee (I hope you're proud of me, Smokes). With that comes a lot of working out and mental preparation and since I'll be leaving for camp around October-ish, I don't wanna be a shitty HOD putting in half effort. Life over IRL.

Farewells: 

Here comes everyone

@ScribblesMy boy Mace and Yoda, keep up the good work and I hope losing Blackout didn't hurt too bad ❤️

@SmallJeffStop copying me, and good luck, you're destined for good things on synergy, definitely matured a lot

@Nightmare @Sock Monkey@Mike I'M SANDERSON, YOU HEARD ME SON | Keep the memes at a good level, and don't get banned

@Lighig  I hope you do great, next co-founder [gnome.mp3]

@Carter Stop having school and being sick 90% of the time; keep up the good work, blocc the haters

@Dragon Release your tax info | Don't let your responsibilities stress ya out

@Bazoo Ey Gregor, go get brain damage stinky | Favorite gamer

@[FORBIDDEN] God you're a fucking retard, Ahsoka, Gregor, and a Pedophile

@Valdor/Keltor You're doing great as HA so far, make me proud

@JaBaku Wha'gwan bredren? Keepa'da fiya hot and da clot'accent going.

@Grum I'll build big dupes under the map if I ever return

@Feds Dumbass tag well deserved lmao ❤️

@Bigben First Inquisitor Knight; epic | Good luck gamer

@Goten Damn man you rose quick

@Perri Ah. | My Cody and my original leader

@Bro ENG dad! My jewish father! [Sorry dragon] ❤️ Thank you for introducing me to the server

@Ratio Thanks for giving me most of my arrests and the funniest interview I've ever done. (The lag made it so great)

@Pythin Maybe you'll get HaloRP one day

@Wolfro No doubt, I was skeptical when you returned, but you're my best plo-koon!

@Sixta Your attitude has improved, keep it up Trap Unduli | Favorite Foxtrot member

@Quill Khan Valid, I know you're retired, stay there gamer 😛

@Tyzen A turned Jedi, fucking traitor ❤️ I hope you don't get too burnt

And for the grand finale

@Joah @Jackson @Square

15557199592644314.gif

Don't ask me for anything ever again

I don't own Battlefront, Uno, or any other game

Love you!

I love you

THANKS FOR BEING ONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS

DONT DIE IN DAM NAM SO WE CAN HANGOUT STILL

Former: Liaison

5 minutes ago, silvers said:

AHHHHH I JUST SAW THISSDDSSSS o7777$77, gl with life!!

It’s too late silvers, ITS TOO LATE!!!!, you broke his heart’s heart

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

@Heart My guy theres so much I wish I could put into words but I will do my best with this.

Ever since you came in as my fellow Director you had my back and worked tirelessly and professionaly with me to solve several problems in the server and you were a true partner.

o7 I want you to enjoy your life to the fullest and good luck in your future endeavors!

• Founder
Founder

You were an excellent staff member and a great worker. Your presence within server leadership will be truly missed.

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...