Waived by Directors

==========[ Regimental Commander ]==========

Steam Name: Perri

RP Name: 2ndAC MED Major Perri / Base Op's Janitor SFC Perri

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:208133440

Regiment you are applying for:

Attack Regimental

Experience:

Was in 212th Since Beginning of Synergy since Icefuse.

-Former MEDL; At the time made 212th somewhat a medic battalion.

-Former REGL; Maintained operations, made sure people were getting trained for certain jobs that they wanted to go for.

-Former XO; would make sure our CMD's and Senior officers were doing their job/making sure they were happy with being here providing words of wisdom to bring spirits up when moral was low.

-Former ARCO and ARCL; Influenced Troopers to strive for their best and to not give up.

-Intel Officer; Recording Stuff, Promos,transfers,Recruits

-Former Ghost Company Officer; Helped with tryouts and Ghost Company Op's

-Current Ghost Company Leader; Run Ghost Company Tryouts and maintain Ghost Company numbers.

-Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months" helped maintain activity and numbers while holding a positive gaming environment within the battalion, one big decision I remember making was choosing to drop our Ghost Company models so 327th could get their models for K company.

I would say I've also have around 2 years as a Officer + experience, and 1+ years experience as a CMD +

Naval/Base Op's Experience:

-Possibly most tryouts hosted in Naval/Base Op's history

-Former Intel Officer of Naval

-Former QMO: Quartermaster Officer

-Former Fleet Commodore of Recruitment

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I should become Regimental Commander because I want to try something a little new, I’ve never held a HC rank before. I’ve been an Officer and Commander for a long time. Even though I have only ever been with the 212th, and am currently an advisor for future Officers and Senior Officers, I hold a somewhat father figure in the battalion and would like to bring it to the other battalions in the regiments. I believe I have a chill personality that can make me continue to adapt with the other battalions, but I have a serious side and I’m always willing to help with anything no matter what and what time it is.

I will treat the rest of the battalions as members of my own family and offer any advice when needed. I love the Attack Regiment and the people within it and do whatever it takes to continue to have it prosper.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes, I've watched the whole Clone Wars series and have read the Wiki for each of the Battalions and their sub-units, seems like there is always something new to learn.

212th Attack Battalion : The 212th Attack Battalion was lead by Commander Cody, and Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi. They participated in multiple battles throughout the Clone Wars, from the Battle of Ryloth, where they had to land and take a CIS controlled city that was holding the city’s population as hostages, and as cover for the CIS’s Artillery. To the battle of Umbara, where Jedi General Pong Krell, had the 501st Legion and 212th Attack Battalions attack each other. The 212th Attack Battalion is a division of the 7th Sky Corps, that contained the 2nd Airborne Company, which participated in the Battle of Utapau, and Ghost Company, which we took the City that the CIS was holding hostage for its Artillery.

327th Star Corps : The 327th Star Corps is a battalion within the Grand Army of the Republic. Lead by the Jedi General Aayla Secura and Commander Bly (CC-5052) these brave troopers lead the offensive in the outer rim. With this exposure, the 327th were generally referred to as rugged battle hardened soldiers. Within the Clone Wars Television series the 327th are tasked with the protection of a community of Lurmen on the planet Maridun.however, they also participated in the Battle of Felucia. The 327th Star Corps had a unit called K Company under it lead by Commander Deviss, and also participated in multiple battles, like the Battle of Altyr V.

501st Legion : The 501st Legion was lead by Captain Rex, Jedi General Anakin Skywalker, and Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano. They participated in multiple battle throughout the clone wars, from the Battle of Umbara, where command of the 501st Legion was passed to Jedi General Pong Krell. To the Battle of Christophsis. The 501st have an elite unit called Torent Company.

Availability:

7pm CST - 3 am CST

All day on my days off.

Available All times on Discord

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Former XO

Former GCL

Former Commodore

Former Commander Cody 2 full terms "6 Months"

Naval/Base Op's Experience:

Possibly Most Tryouts hosted in Naval/Base Op's History

Former Intel Officer of Naval

Former QMO: Quartermaster Officer

Former Fleet Commodore of Recruitment

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

1. Make sure the attack battalion remains one of the most active regiments

2. Improve relations and teamwork within the regiment - As a regiment, the battalions within in should be experienced in working with each other, the attack regiment is a general assault force which should be available for most if not all tasks, they should frequently practice communication and should feel comfortable teaming up with each other so they are profound at doing it on the battlefield.

3. Organize fun trainings I would like to host tournaments, trainings, sims as these trainings should not only be enjoyable for the troopers as they will be facing against each other for prizes but also may prove to be a good experience as they will get to learn from their mistakes

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

Host more joint training  This way each battalion can see each other more and interact through RP and teamwork. I will try to be in contact with CMD+ of each battalion and find the availability of each battalion .

Another thing communication is key. I will give my best to be active in all TeamSpeak channels and Discord channels. If a conflict rises I will remain neutral so I can ensure to hear both sides of the story

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes.

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

Ah.

+1

Perri is an adept leader within the 212th. Under his leadership the 212th improved exponentially, both in numbers and seriousness. Forming the battalion into the well oiled machine that we can all see today.

goodluck buckaroo

Edited by Poe
  • Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

+1, I respected him as Cody, and I will as ATK Reg

• Friendly 1

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

+1 great kid 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

WAIT BRUH WTF I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD APPLY

+1000000000000000000 

As your XO it was fun. You were a great CMD and it was great to be along your side working with you to mold the battalion into the absolute monster we turned it into. I believe you can apply what you did with the 212th to the attack regiments. Also one of the nicest people I have ever known so that's also a plus.

• Friendly 1
  • 2 weeks later...