Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Foxtrot Gregor

Experience:

Special Operations PVT - CPT, 4 months ~ NOV 17 - FEB 18

Special Operations CPT - BCMD, 6 months ~ MAY 18 - OCT 18

Kom’rk Skirata, ~ OCT 18 - NOV 7

Foxtrot EOD - January -present

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have been a member of the community for more than a year and have been regaining respect and recognition from the community following my bad behavior and absence for 2 months. Whenever I am on the server I try to be polite and outgoing, providing knowledge and experience to newer players. On a number of occasions I have assisted SmallJeff with tryouts and have had access to the tryouts that are meant for the XO even though my rank at the moment is [Redacted]. My experience, capabilities, and charisma allow for positive interaction with just about everyone I meet. I hope that if I am chosen for this position I may be able to keep on providing myself to my brothers of SOBDE, the rest of the regiments, and those who are yet to join Synergy.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

yes

Availability:

almost all of the time, people can PM me in Discord and stuff all the time. Unless I get a job at which point I could be active from 6pm til 11pm EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

2600 hours

Do you have a microphone?:

yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I would like to have a full squad that actively provides training to our outreach battalions; 212th, 501st, and the 327th. In addition I want to change the perception of the group so that we are not just talked about as brain damaged and dumb because of our lore. Foxtrot will be recognized as a prestigious title that can be achieved by quality players. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

yes

Neutral 

Edited by Kronos Jones

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

I've known this guy since he came on the server. He's really dedicated to what he does, and I've seen that by his effort in leading Spec Ops. Although too much didn't happen in your previous term as a SO Commander, I've seen you as an officer from my own eyes and know that you can lead a tight knit group of people. Best of luck!

Edited by Ching

+1 I was gunna try to apply but then I saw that godfather pratt was going for it and I knew i was fricked.

But jokes aside Pratt is an individual that is most likely over qualified for the position due to his time in SOBDE as well as being in SO for awhile; Furthermore his attitude is more on the laid back side of things and he is also quite humorous as well which attitude is a big thing. So yeah that is a  P H A T  +1 from me.

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

Actually do shit with 212th and you will have my vote

the best gregors are the ones who fully utilized their lore and interacted with 212th.

• Agree 3

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Banned

Just don't RDM and you'll be fine. +1

r4ymo.gif

• Coordinator
Coordinator
1 hour ago, Nade Jones said:

Actually do shit with 212th and you will have my vote

the best gregors are the ones who fully utilized their lore and interacted with 212th.

also +1 

• Friendly 1
18 hours ago, Pratt said:

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I would like to have a full squad that actively provides training to our outreach battalions; 212th, 501st, and the 327th. In addition I want to change the perception of the group so that we are not just talked about as brain damaged and dumb because of our lore. Foxtrot will be recognized as a prestigious title that can be achieved by quality players. 

The application is solid, however you make statements that cannot be criticized as they are very direct and you do not actually lay out a plan as to how you plan on achieving your goals

.5f9625f0667e06c9b406756d46e2f233.png

SmallJeff did the same thing in his application, and he said he planned to crack down on mingeyness and would be extremely strict, however as it turned out, SmallJeff had no backbone and did not discipline his squad whatsoever, and as a result, individuals that should have been removed/punished are still in their slots because of the incompetence of said SL, which was truly disappointing.

I would like to avoid such a repeat of Gregor's promising to do one thing and then being retarded and getting removed or being incompetent, so I want you to step-by-step explain to me how you plan to change the reputation of Foxtrot Squad, and how you plan to ensure that Foxtrot Squad will be active under your command.

Until then.

Edited by Twelves
Forum Admin

+1 but what happened to small jeff

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 hour ago, Blueberry Juice said:

Of all the SOBDE squads, Foxtrot is somewhat of a laughing stock. How do you plan to change that and make Foxtrot better in the eyes of the other squads?

Now that I’m getting the of SOBDE again, this is somewhat true, Foxtrot Is sort of the underdog right now, and I would like to see a more detailed plan on how you would address that so until then I’m updating to neutral 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Neutral

To be honest, I don't even know who's part of Foxtrot anymore. They have their own role in our discord as an outreach, they are given  the ability to make announcements and have the opportunity to help with trainings and such (as was promised when I first talked to them) , but absolutely nothing has happened. Since their addition as our outreach on the 23rd of January, nothing has been done. Only once has one of them accompanied us on an event, and left straight after. I have even debated removing them as an outreach in order to find another SOBDE that is willing to put in work to help. Therefore I will continue to stay neutral until either something changes, or a detailed plan of how you plan to change this is established.

Edited by [SR] Poe [SA]

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2