Forseen's Staff Re-Application

Forseen

• Retired Founder

RP Name: Forseen (TR 501st MED SSG Forseen)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47573087

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

What was your previous staff rank?: I've been staff multiple times, highest rank obtained was CWRP Director.

Are you currently staff on a server?: No. However I was previously TTT Director twice.

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I had to focus on University, however I have now achieved my Diploma.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I wish to help the server grow as I always have. I have been in the community since the launch of said community. I love the server and the community and want to do everything I can.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

I would just like to add to this as there isn't a lot of information on here.

I have been a member of Synergy Roleplay since the very beginning in which I was a Head Administrator. Everything I have ever done in Synergy has been and will always be focused on what is best for the community. I have tried to launch a TTT server for the community in which I was the Director (twice) and have failed. However I succeeded as the Clone Wars Director. I wish to come back as now I have the free time to do so as I am finished with university and have now completed my diploma. I'm happy to answer any further questions either below or in a private message. :)

• Winner 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 I am the better forseen, and have been since the start. Only come back if you bring Yashiro from across the road.

+1

Edited by OldMateDreams

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead