RP Name:

Foxtrot 42 MDMK SmallJeff

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:1:118322948

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Squad Lead Gregor

Experience:

187th Airbourne Battalion(IceFuse)

So I started my days in the 187th back on icefuse I worked my way up to SGM then Got T2 To get Jedi/ Padawan After i got padawan I focused on that more than my clone but i was a 187th Jedi So I still got the Experience than i would on my trooper as i got the same Rights. Once I became more Welcome I started to host Sims For My Friends that I made within the Battalion As I saw my friends that i made get put up to officers I was like I want to be like them So i went back to my clone 

187th AirBourne Battalion(Synergy)

After the merge came and 187th was added after it wasn's I started to put in the work on my clone at One point I would be the only one hosting tryouts because I wanted to be like my other friends after i got board of doing tryouts I got to know BCMD better and I did. I finally got and Opprotunity to become a Recon trooper which you had to be before you could qualify for arc (note This was our rule not Rancor's) Once i showed I was Mature enough to handle the title of arc my BCMD approved me to go to arc trainings I then went on to become and arc Trooper and as soon as i got arc I started to host a lot of sims/trainings to become arc and once people saw how we acted they started to want to be one. I soon Became And Arc Officer and was closely watch as i started to show officer Leadership and we needed it. I was  promoted to 2ndLT and ARC Lead In my Battalion as far as that I was one of the few active officers and I got promoted to major and took Temporary lead of Our heavy Corps as we need help and I was Running both Heavy and Arc my BCMD saw me as one of his CMD's and after a Promotion to Colonel I was then promoted to cmd and basically ran the battalion as our bcmd had a lot of IRL Issues (nothing against our other officers) I took the lead role as well as some help from the colonel that took the spot after i got promoted 

501st (Icefuse when we could have 2 clones)

When I heard I could have a second clone I went to 501st tryouts and passed them I soon Became A MSG I believe it was called I brought my leadership skills that i had been taught by the 187th officers as in (reaper, naavi, Sugga, and Ginyu) they taught me a lot as 501st was in need of numbers as we were in a drought I brought the help they needed for the time i was there before the merge happened. As I mained my 187th and with out the high officers and the bcmd i would not be here.

Rancor

Once I came back to the server after 3-4 months I wanted to be apart of an active battalion and that was rancor I then asked if my arc was still there and it wasn't so I went through the arc trainings again but before passing i failed multiple times and got made once i talked to hudson for advise i took it and after that i passed the one that I still needed once i got arc I became a 1SG before Leaving But I liked my time as we fooled around during down time and became serious during events 

Foxtrot Group 

After 8 Rounds Of tryouts I finally Passed and realized that I worked for this Position and rose through the ranks again thanks to heart for giving me a chance in his battalion at the time I am here appling For gregor after heart got shaak ti and resigned Sixta took over and granted me the right to host tryouts I've been here for about 3 months now and helping our gregors in the times were they need help i've been here 

Jedi Stuff

187th Jedi Knight

Once the merge happened i bought vip and went to the first knight trials i had doubted myself thinking i would not pass but i did on my first time. At the time I got knight i was only a csm so my rank didnt matter much to me as my jedi perms had more so i went and took advantage of my perms and hosted public sims and just basic stuff to do in the battalion. With my perms I helped the regiments that needed help and i brought many members to each regiment 

Rancor Jedi Knight

Once I heard our bcmd was resigning because 187th was getting removed I lost intrest in the server as it was what brought me here and i said Forget it and left for 3-4 months Once I came Back I joined rancor with my clone and jedi I like the help that I got to How to be a better jedi and clone and with the help if dragon, miller, reddy and dino I realized that i have came along way.

Jedi Master 

So once I became a jedi Master I stayed with rancor then got eeth Koth once I got bored I went to 212th and Kenobi but didn't enjoy it well so then I went to Quinlan Vos and joined 501st Once I hated to model and saw one of my favorite masters open as in kit Fisto I went for it and got it and still have it I have learned alot from being a master from being patient during youngling/knight trials as some people need extra help on how to pass. It also taught me how to be more friendly.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should be a Battalion Commander because I have the experience From not Just clone but as well as jedi I have lead a Battalion much larger than a RC squad of 4 in the 187th where at times we would have 20-25 people on at once in TS as I was in control of the battalion as our bcmd was on loa I took the leadership position. I know how to deal with situations and problems that come up and how to lead the people in my squad/battalion

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes I do I understand how Foxtrot was a detachment from 212th where they all died on Serish and Gregor's Shuttle Crashed on abafar and working as a dishwasher 

Availability:

Monday-Thursday I am Avaliable from 3pm EST - Around 10:30pm EST

Friday I am Avalible from 3pm EST - Sometimes 2 am 

Saturday 11am - Sometimes 2 am

Sunday 11am - 10:30 pm 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since The Start But took like 3-4 Months Off Focusing on IRL Stuff With Family

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

So If I get Gregor I want to crack down on the sometimes mingyness and making the tryouts harder because everyone says foxtrot has the easiest Tryouts And I want to Change That. As Far As Mingyness goes There would be a 1-2 strike system Based on what people did depending on how bad it is like RDM And Racism would be a 1 strike but simple things like breaking pts on accident would be a 2 strike system after the second strike then I would step in for some punishment. As Far as tryouts add Something that every other sobde Squad does and i think that needs to be added.  I would make sure that no one is being mingy in the tryout and would have multiple people judging every part of the tryouts so it is not just based on 1 person making the call while everyone else is fooling around. Overall I want to make the squad less mingy and get our bad rep down from what it is and while in tryouts taking it more serious.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Edited by SmallJeff
  • Disagree 1
Banned

Great guy +1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

1 hour ago, SmallJeff said:

. then change droids healths and aim for other parts of the tryout. then For the rp Portian I would make sure that no one is being mingy in the tryout and would have multiple people judging his rp so it is not just based on 1 person making the call while everyone else is fooling

Boy you just leaked tryouts lmao +1 goober

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1 MediumJeff good boy

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

7 hours ago, Arroyo said:

You stated that when your bored or don’t like the position you leave. So if you get Gregor how do you know that you won’t be bored/ don’t like it @SmallJeff

Let's see, he was in Foxtrot for good amounts of time. He seems like he cares about the position, hence that he's stayed in the squad for a bit. Now he's running for squad leader, so I would assume he would like the position. If he gets bored with the position, that's on him. He doesn't know he'll be bored with it yet since he hasn't even gotten the position yet. If he doesn't like the position he is going for, then why is he running for it?

🤔

• Agree 1

Have my Kids +1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead