Joah's [Dark Lord Application] The Return...

Joah

• Retired Founder

Steam Name:
Joah Targaryen

Rp Name:
Joah

Steam ID:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091135472/

Experience:
 (1 Year 3 Months full of Jedi Only Experience) (6 Months Clone Experience)
Grand Master of the Order Yoda (
Icefuse) 2 Months
Master of the Order Mace Windu (
Icefuse) 3 Months
Jedi Master (Aayla Secura, Plo Koon)(
Icefuse 2 Months)
Jedi Guardian Leader 2 Months
Icefuse
Jedi Sentinel Leader 6 Months Icefuse
501stCaptain Rex (1 Month)
Commander Stone (CG) (
Icefuse) 2 Months
Omega Squad Leader (
Icefuse) 2 Months
[High Staff for both SynergyRoleplay / Icefuse] (Dedication and time experience)

Why Should you become Dark Lord?
I personally believe that I can create that roleplay boundary that the Jedi have been so desperately needing. I also believe being the creator of the original Jedi Document that I can create the perfect structure for the Dark Council and the for the coming generations. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a leader and knows that I had one of the most successful battalions ever on Synergy and knows that I made the Jedi into what they were for years. (Unfortunately declining since my leave). I already have ideas on how the trials should go for each and every single rank. Being there for the sith would enable me to put a foundation on top of a new growing thing and allow something to blossom out of this. I have a talent for choosing leaders and raising people to push for a perfect leadership role. I have seen so many Yoda's come and go and it was sad to see the direction of the Jedi and hurt watching it.

The only reason I didn't jump on Jedi was due to being so burnt for being in it for over a year... Now given the opportunity for the opposite faction I'm fully convinced that I'm ready to come back and climb this up to the top and inspire a whole new generation of roleplay. I will elaborate more with my plans for each rank trail/structure of documentation. I believe the time for clonewars to blossom again is in full swing and I would like to be the leader of that movement. As far as the role of the sith, I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to knowing information that you just shouldn't. A prime example (SCP) I will take time and dedication to fully study and understand something before speaking on it, This would make me particularly adept at understanding the ins and outs of the Dark Order, and would allow me to create something out of what I learn. Being a leader also means learning and being willing to teach. A good leader will aspire others to follow by example and not just tell others to do things.
(This is why) I personally will do every single trial myself and raise my dark council before appointing higher ranks.  I will see to it that every single name that comes through the sith temple will be engraved in my mind as I raise a new generation of future roleplayers.

Do you understand the lore of the Sith (SWTOR)?:
Yes, I know pretty much all there is to know, From the Foundation to the creation, to the splits, to the wars, to the start of Korriban's history and so forth. I can literally name just about all the Sith wars there are to notate and great wars. I can name a majority of the Dark Lords that came to power, The most famous being Darth Bane with the (Rule of 2). And anything I don't understand as previously stated, I'd be more than happy to learn. It's all a matter of learning, adapting, conquering.

Availability:
All week, I work from home, so I can be on all day for anything.

Give a brief overview of your achievements of the server:
1.) I personally created the server with the founders and understand the ins and outs of the server.
2.) I lead the largest and most mature battalion of its time (the 501st Legion)
3.) I pushed alot of content in regards to changes of the staff team / battalions to push roleplay in the proper direction
4.) Managed the server content and player decisions

Do you have a Microphone:
Yes

Where do You want the Sith to be at the end of your Term?:
The Goal as always is to make sure that is self sufficent for my leave. I'd like to create this Sith Empire to be like I had it on Icefuse, where we have dozens of players online enjoying their time, roleplaying and activley growing as a family.

1.) An Active Discord
2.) Finished Documents that can be handed down to future generations as Guides
3.) A fully functioning Dark Council
4.) Working Trials on all aspects for each Role
5.) A handy guide for rules/understanding

How do you plan to integrate the Sith with the current CWRP:
I can further elaborate on this in voice however, I will limit how the Sith may interact with Clones / Jedi and create a roleplay barrier which includes #1.) Sith only being able to engage clones in the base during events with GM approval. #2.) Sith encountering patrols outside of the base #3.) Specific rulings as to attacking the Jedi / Temple and setting guidelines for how to interact.

Do you understand that if you got inactive that you will be removed from your Position?
Yes. (I know coming back to this will allow me to become active again)

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Dark Lord Rank?

Yes

• Agree 1
Forum Admin

+1 DARTH JOAH MY DADDY

• Friendly 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned
3 hours ago, Joah said:

thats not a steamid -1

+1

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1
Banned

Oh yes I can't wait for someone to have 30,000 health running around killing people.  -1

• Agree 2

r4ymo.gif

We know you can do this and set the Sith for a great start, I'm not sure anyone can deny that. But for fucks sake stay more than 1 term and be active.

1. Have the RP experience for the Sith

2. Have experience as Grandmaster of the Order

3. Have revived and started up new shit before

4. To the point and informative application

5. Fuck you, Big Gei

+1 and know I'll be trying to tag along and help out as much as I can because adding the Sith to the server really interests me and I want to help where I can.

• Winner 1

As much as people say he is a big stinky head, Joah is a solid leadership figure, and is by far the best candidate for this position. 

Joah will make sure that the Sith's will gain a solid structure, and the documents and discord will also be held to a high standard, this is purely because Joah doesn't like stuff being "alright" - I guess you could says he's kinda a perfectionist. 

+1 

• Friendly 1

British