Boutineers Resignation from Admiral

Boutineer

Battalion: Base Ops

RP Name: Base Ops Command Yularen

Date: 12/10/2018

Reason: Due to the feedback given on the 2nd report made on me, I was asked to step down by the directors and tyzen. I am thankful that they allowed me to do this.

Goodbyes:  @Skeeti Hey I lasted longer than 2 weeks 

@UneJamMut Help out with keeping base ops in line. Also thanks for checking up on me.

@Tharin Just do your best and those who look up to you will follow you to the end of the earth

@Andrews53 I had too just cause of the meme

@Alfa I tried my hardest to make you proud

@Freck I'm sorry I wasn't the leader you wanted me to be 

@Orlando Never forget Yularen's Fist

@Crimson Welp, what can I say except Mission failed: but we will get em next time

@Scribbles You are fun to hang out with don't let people tell you otherwise

@Bro I can't even imagine how hard this is going to be for you to read this, but you were like my older brother always trying to work with me so I could succeed. I did, and I went above and beyond my expectations. Just don't let engineers die.

@Punybob Thanks for coming back and trying to stay around.

@[SR] Axar [A]Axar I don't think I will ever forgive myself for the way things went down in that meeting

@[SR BigBen VA] Don't let me down I know you will do great things

@Ratio Raggy?

@Esitt I was the last yularen, well depending on when new models come out we will see. Also, I am sorry I let you down.

@COC4INE Don't be mad it was way better to be allowed to say all this than get removed and say nothing

@BigBoss Never stopped cleaning our windows on that venator

@Perri So umm tell me more about email

@[SR] Naffen [A] Been watching you since we first crossed paths and man have you grown and matured

@Jacien I miss you 

@Qal Hey, I am sorry I left you alone so fast, but things happen and I know you will be the best attack reg you can 

@[SR]Logic[SA] Bud, honestly relax a bit and maybe enjoy some of life. You were always a good kid to me don't forget why you wanted to go so far

@Xaze Well, well, well... I think you got some explaining to do. Seal pictures and puppy photos? What is this 3 months ago?

@Shakes. You beat me to this post by like 1 day

@Pythin you were always chill and edgy like a brain freeze.

@Square Thank you for allowing me to make a post like this. Although you might wanna protect your image some people might think you are getting soft around the edges

@Dill Baby, gib mir mehr von dem, was du Liebe nennst
Auch wenn es keine Liebe ist, ich liebe es

@Medic You left your wallet at the house. How you gonna buy the cigaretts now 

@Joah I still am one of the best medics you have had in a long time also you have a new chair

@BadDog Cya on the flipside 

@PunishedDrayyenDrayyen make 327th great again

@Hiki   Stay out of trouble

@Juiccy you always super chill 

@Chill Finish those med documents

@IKE Hey man, you helped a lot for the time you were in naval

@Sock Monkey Hi there

@Oxen come back soon 

@Prince Welcome back

@Lighig Lighig in a pokeball

sorry if you weren't @ messaged I have a headache and i nearly threw up while typing this it's been an honor to be your admiral.

• Friendly 6

I feel as if the Admiral position is a very cursed position. but anyways, o7 Bouti ya cunt 💖

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

o7 My friend. Its sad to see you step down, but I understand if you need to. For me, you were one of the best admirals and it sucks to see you leave. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Forum Admin

@Boutineer| Killian
 it was an honour to serve with you

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Retired Founder

You seemed like a pretty decent guy when we briefly spoke. Although I don't know much about CW I appreciate your efforts and it's sad to see the current dumpster fire that is "Base Ops". I really don't think you're to blame here, I think the battalion needs a massive wipe and overhaul to be fair as Freck suggested on the report thread.

It's also really disheartening to see so many Troops trying to snake and throw their higher ranks under the bus over promotions or personal feelings. Your battalion(s) are never going to be successful and healthy when everyone just wants to demote everyone else and take their job, or even worse, just get them removed and laugh about it while never actually fixing the problem

latest?cb=20181015123924

Best of luck

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

z5dGuiK.gif

You know I'll miss you and it was nice to see you grow as a person within the server. I wish it didn't have to be like this. Like I always say engineering is a child of mine and I don't plan to let it die, and if you ever wish to come back as an engineer just hit me up. Love ya little bro 

• 2 weeks later...