Farewell, and I am sorry. - Nyx

Nyx

Battalion: 501st Legion 

RP Name: Captain Rex 

Date: 9/24/2018

Reason: I'm sorry, I really have been trying but  I recently just started College, I'm majoring Astronomy along with being in a Astronomy club and practicing for my Basketball team. The season will be starting soon so I will definitely be unable to stay in track with the server. I barely have free time. I care about the battalion so much, but when I get on, it's pretty sad. Ever since the map switch, the server in general has been dying out. And I know I'm going to get targeted on that basically on me not getting on as much and such. I apologize. But I really do care about the 501st, and always will. That new map isn't dropping anytime soon.  On top of that, I get contacted on how I'm placed on a watch-list AGAIN after my LOA, which was about my mother having to go through surgery and such if some didn't know. Apparently my LOA wasn't seen. But that's besides the point. This server will always be better than shitfuse :^). But Im mostly apologizing to those who believed in me when I went for this position, I am sorry for letting you down. I really am. 501st, stay strong men. I am really sorry for leaving you in this state. I won't be entirely gone, I just cannot sit in a high position as of now. Godspeed troops, Godspeed.

Goodbyes: @woeny23 Thank you for always supporting me, you really helped me shape into a bigger position. From the moment you handed me Torrent Company Commander. Just can't do it, server is resident sleeper :^) Best TCC doe "J-J-J-J-JEDI'S"
@Jackson One of the best BCMD's I have ever had back in the old days. Remember where you come from you 501st C U C K. Either way, a close friend, and you always gave me tips when I needed them.
@Dro_Eloe The biggest meme. THE BIGGEST MEME. A great and close friend of mine right here. Always had my back from the very beginning. EEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But I believe in you man. 
@Joah Amazing man. That Siv game you play is fucking trash doe :^))))) But yea, thank you for all of the support when I went for this position. Without your support, I could have faltered. You shaped the 501st into something amazing and I am sorry if I was unable to hold them the way you left them. 
@Patrick I think this is the right Patrick, the Patricia that was there with me when I was a CMD back then when Jackson was BCMD. Lil asian cuck :^) but still always cared about the battalion. 
@Quill Khan I asked you for advice and you assisted me, I thank you for that. I wasn't there entirely for your full term but I was there enough to know that you were a great BCMD. Thank you.
@Rogue Good ole Anakin, you helped me out with a lot of tips when it came to heading for certain paths while being a jedi. But Jedi's will always be last when giving PT in my bunks :^). 

@Perri I dont know how you do it man, but I cant anymore. I always loved working with 212th. Always. #BrotherBattalion
@miguz No running in the halllllsssssssss. Very dedicated ATK reg, you're always doing stuff for the troops. Thank you. 

@Medic I will never be your son. :^) 
@Andrews53 ItS oVER AnAkIN, i hAVE thE hIGH gRouND. Amazing Obi Wan, dont ever step down.
@Red_Panda You were a great Fives man, you really were. And you're a Barris T R A P.
@Grum Always liked interacting with you within the venator, a great Neyo and a good friend. Keep up the good work man. 

@Rexko Stop screaming at the top of your lungs xdddd

@Tyzen I remember that one event when you pulled up in front of me and just slashed me. Good times. A great yoda, you are

@Badger. xddd Will always remember you as the one CG that was yelling 'STOP USING EBINOS" while everyone constantly kept on using them. :^) I was one of them too gottem 

@Max Papa Palpatine :^) Thank you for supporting me on gaining this position but life got to me. Sorry :'^( 

@SquirtleKitty Ah yes, the one and only Kitty, a great Ahsoka Tano, kept the troops in check when I wasnt around. But in general a great person, Jedi's still have no rights in the 501st :^)))))))) jk xd

@Stix You're a great meme, and a classic meme. :v) 

@Night453 My boy Rider, you're a great guy,  I was glad to have you within my battalion for the time being. 

@Freck The F R E C K himself.  Spike will always be my favorite British, but I will never forgot about THE Freck, I will remember you as Jar Jar

@Spike My favorite british :^) 

@Bbstine Always crack me up in downtime, thank you for all the support. 

@Washington I was told you were a great Ahsoka :^), is this true 

@IKE xddd 

@Storm Shape TC to be better, and be with your troops more. I might slide on to jack Tup doe ;^) 

@Scrape AN AMAZING HAWK. By far the best Hawk this battalion has ever had and nobody will ever top you, EVER. 

@Dill Dill Pickle, good ole PVT Dill :^)

Now for the last two. @Phil and @Spud There is a reason on why I made you two last. You two are my very successors for this battalion. Which ever gets Rex, I know that the battalion will be in great hands.  And for anyone that I missed, I'm sorry if I didn't tag you but Im pretty sure I will always remember you guys. Stay strong everyone. Stay strong. - Rex signing off, one last time. 

And Remember, ITS CAPTAIN, OR SIRRRRR :^) 

• Friendly 9
19 minutes ago, LixCoffee said:

where the fuck is my shoutout, I had to help pickup after the OG CMDs left. But fr you did in less than one term than other Rex’s haven’t. o7 gl in basketball

I’m sorry xddd I told you that I missed a few people

1 hour ago, Nyx said:

Battalion: 501st Legion 

RP Name: Captain Rex 

Date: 9/24/2018

Reason: I'm sorry, I really have been trying but  I recently just started College, I'm majoring Astronomy along with being in a Astronomy club and practicing for my Basketball team. The season will be starting soon so I will definitely be unable to stay in track with the server. I barely have free time. I care about the battalion so much, but when I get on, it's pretty sad. Ever since the map switch, the server in general has been dying out. And I know I'm going to get targeted on that basically on me not getting on as much and such. I apologize. But I really do care about the 501st, and always will. That new map isn't dropping anytime soon.  On top of that, I get contacted on how I'm placed on a watch-list AGAIN after my LOA, which was about my mother having to go through surgery and such if some didn't know. Apparently my LOA wasn't seen. But that's besides the point. This server will always be better than shitfuse :^). But Im mostly apologizing to those who believed in me when I went for this position, I am sorry for letting you down. I really am. 501st, stay strong men. I am really sorry for leaving you in this state. I won't be entirely gone, I just cannot sit in a high position as of now. Godspeed troops, Godspeed.

Goodbyes: @woeny23 Thank you for always supporting me, you really helped me shape into a bigger position. From the moment you handed me Torrent Company Commander. Just can't do it, server is resident sleeper :^) Best TCC doe "J-J-J-J-JEDI'S"
@Jackson One of the best BCMD's I have ever had back in the old days. Remember where you come from you 501st C U C K. Either way, a close friend, and you always gave me tips when I needed them.
@Dro_Eloe The biggest meme. THE BIGGEST MEME. A great and close friend of mine right here. Always had my back from the very beginning. EEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But I believe in you man. 
@Joah Amazing man. That Siv game you play is fucking trash doe :^))))) But yea, thank you for all of the support when I went for this position. Without your support, I could have faltered. You shaped the 501st into something amazing and I am sorry if I was unable to hold them the way you left them. 
@Patrick I think this is the right Patrick, the Patricia that was there with me when I was a CMD back then when Jackson was BCMD. Lil asian cuck :^) but still always cared about the battalion. 
@Quill Khan I asked you for advice and you assisted me, I thank you for that. I wasn't there entirely for your full term but I was there enough to know that you were a great BCMD. Thank you.
@Rogue Good ole Anakin, you helped me out with a lot of tips when it came to heading for certain paths while being a jedi. But Jedi's will always be last when giving PT in my bunks :^). 

@Perri I dont know how you do it man, but I cant anymore. I always loved working with 212th. Always. #BrotherBattalion
@miguz No running in the halllllsssssssss. Very dedicated ATK reg, you're always doing stuff for the troops. Thank you. 

@Medic I will never be your son. :^) 
@Andrews53 ItS oVER AnAkIN, i hAVE thE hIGH gRouND. Amazing Obi Wan, dont ever step down.
@Red_Panda You were a great Fives man, you really were. And you're a Barris T R A P.
@Grum Always liked interacting with you within the venator, a great Neyo and a good friend. Keep up the good work man. 

@Rexko Stop screaming at the top of your lungs xdddd

@Tyzen I remember that one event when you pulled up in front of me and just slashed me. Good times. A great yoda, you are

@Badger. xddd Will always remember you as the one CG that was yelling 'STOP USING EBINOS" while everyone constantly kept on using them. :^) I was one of them too gottem 

@Max Papa Palpatine :^) Thank you for supporting me on gaining this position but life got to me. Sorry :'^( 

@SquirtleKitty Ah yes, the one and only Kitty, a great Ahsoka Tano, kept the troops in check when I wasnt around. But in general a great person, Jedi's still have no rights in the 501st :^)))))))) jk xd

@Stix You're a great meme, and a classic meme. :v) 

@Night453 My boy Rider, you're a great guy,  I was glad to have you within my battalion for the time being. 

@Freck The F R E C K himself.  Spike will always be my favorite British, but I will never forgot about THE Freck, I will remember you as Jar Jar

@Spike My favorite british :^) 

@Bbstine Always crack me up in downtime, thank you for all the support. 

@Washington I was told you were a great Ahsoka :^), is this true 

@IKE xddd 

@Storm Shape TC to be better, and be with your troops more. I might slide on to jack Tup doe ;^) 

@Scrape AN AMAZING HAWK. By far the best Hawk this battalion has ever had and nobody will ever top you, EVER. 

@Dill Dill Pickle, good ole PVT Dill :^)

Now for the last two. @Phil and @Spud There is a reason on why I made you two last. You two are my very successors for this battalion. Which ever gets Rex, I know that the battalion will be in great hands.  And for anyone that I missed, I'm sorry if I didn't tag you but Im pretty sure I will always remember you guys. Stay strong everyone. Stay strong. - Rex signing off, one last time. 

And Remember, ITS CAPTAIN, OR SIRRRRR :^) 

My CMD report went through :) and wheres my shout out cuck :)

• Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Nyx said:

I was told you were a great Ahsoka :^), is this true 

I will have you know, I was the best Ahsoka Tano EVER and will gladly refute any other claims that state otherwise

Anyway, you were a great guy Nyx, and I remember you back when you were TCC under Jackson (right when I got Ahsoka actually) and you were fantastic leader then, and I have no doubt that you were a good Rex as well. I hope we cross paths once more my man, but enjoy college, and welcome to freedom.

• Friendly 1
15 minutes ago, Washington said:

I will have you know, I was the best Ahsoka Tano EVER and will gladly refute any other claims that state otherwise

Anyway, you were a great guy Nyx, and I remember you back when you were TCC under Jackson (right when I got Ahsoka actually) and you were fantastic leader then, and I have no doubt that you were a good Rex as well. I hope we cross paths once more my man, but enjoy college, and welcome to freedom.

/advert Lux is carrying copies of Ahsoka nudes with him. Someone apprehend this man.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

@Nyx  AS A WISE MAN ONCE SAID

GODSPEED NYX GODSPEED 

For real though i told you one day you be Rex cause i knew you  go far and god damn was I right Best SMB  

" Can I wear the shoulder pads since im ATL. Then you moved on to become Tup and I remember  you going up to the db stand and turn to the Jedi and pull your dc 15s  and stuttered Jed JED JED JEDI

• Winner 1