We gotta flame.

Pythin

Just now, CBlake said:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we go  back with another episode offffffffffffffffff 
Drama with SYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNERGY  ;)     

Lol

Former: Liaison

• Retired Founder

The only good one there comics was this one 
unknown.png

In case you forgot, I still have the honorary founder position.
Also, MayMays was given a second chance to give up the discord, never did, then a third chance to appeal the ban. You're a smart one, soon you can figure that out.

2 minutes ago, Joah said:

The only good one there comics was this one 
unknown.png

In case you forgot, I still have the honorary founder position.
Also, MayMays was given a second chance to give up the discord, never did, then a third chance to appeal the ban. You're a smart one, soon you can figure that out.

Epic

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

7 minutes ago, Zim said:

There memes are great, but the original Pythin meme should be flipped, considering Comics didn't win that fight in anyway in my opinion, and kill shot won for sure.

The spiderman meme above is great though.

Hold on i gotchu

Former: Liaison

40 minutes ago, PunishedDrayyen said:

Alright Joah. 
I was asked by my people to slap you in the crockpot.

It's a lot easier to do that to you than it was to @Tyzen (God bless him) because you wear your shit like badges.

Here's the thing. We all know you jumped ship for community chairman and gave it to my boy Zim because you were tired of responsibility. We also know you kept a founder rank after you "resigned" (in the biggest air quotes fingers can create), because you want to act like hot shit to everyone and throw your weight around but don't want to be held responsible for anything and can't take some beans like the rest of us. You're like those dogs that snarl and growl behind a fence, but run away into the doghouse when the gate's open.

When you do step up to the plate, it's usually with the lamest, most asspulled retort you can muster. I know you have never had to work for it in the past, because you just walk up and hit it with a "No u". If this was a decade ago, you'd be slinging "Your mom" jokes like they were going out of style. If you need some help, there are language classes available, not that you'd be able to afford them since you spend all your money on 3-foot toblerone ass plugs.

Now, I already know what you're gonna say. "Drayyen, how was the ban"? "Drayyen, I thought you resigned!" "Drayyen, can't believe 327th came back!". But we both know all those were my choice and doing, and I own that shit. I may as well throw that out there now, since your favorite food is the lowest hanging fruit.

To conclude, you're basically a douchetuber if his popularity was centralized to a community clinging to the cringy gamemode of a 10-years-outdated sandbox game.

*D A B S*

Inb4 banned

f4dd581e0e5b01e41ceb97e19aefd8b1.gif

• Funny 3
Banned

• Retired Founder
10 hours ago, PunishedDrayyen said:

not that you'd be able to afford them since you spend all your money on 3-foot toblerone ass plugs.

Jesus christ I almost spit out of coffee laughing.

I have no idea what this is but thanks for the early morning giggle

z5dGuiK.gif

On 9/24/2018 at 7:44 AM, LixCoffee said:

i dont know if this is more cancer then icefuse at its peak but its getting hella close 

Brother, I can tell you right now. Nothing will ever compare to that era, no matter how much it may seem right now. Synergy role play is nowhere near that point.

I got shell shock from that time period and so did most everyone else. I think we both would be able to recognize it when something like that comes along. 

But that's not to say things aren't bad though, lol.

• 11 months later...
Banned
43 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

What is this Necro can we get a warn please.

He’s above the law 

r4ymo.gif

On 9/25/2018 at 9:18 PM, PunishedDrayyen said:

Alright Joah. 
I was asked by my people to slap you in the crockpot.

It's a lot easier to do that to you than it was to @Tyzen (God bless him) because you wear your shit like badges.

Here's the thing. We all know you jumped ship for community chairman and gave it to my boy Zim because you were tired of responsibility. We also know you kept a founder rank after you "resigned" (in the biggest air quotes fingers can create), because you want to act like hot shit to everyone and throw your weight around but don't want to be held responsible for anything and can't take some beans like the rest of us. You're like those dogs that snarl and growl behind a fence, but run away into the doghouse when the gate's open.

When you do step up to the plate, it's usually with the lamest, most asspulled retort you can muster. I know you have never had to work for it in the past, because you just walk up and hit it with a "No u". If this was a decade ago, you'd be slinging "Your mom" jokes like they were going out of style. If you need some help, there are language classes available, not that you'd be able to afford them since you spend all your money on 3-foot toblerone ass plugs.

Now, I already know what you're gonna say. "Drayyen, how was the ban"? "Drayyen, I thought you resigned!" "Drayyen, can't believe 327th came back!". But we both know all those were my choice and doing, and I own that shit. I may as well throw that out there now, since your favorite food is the lowest hanging fruit.

To conclude, you're basically a douchetuber if his popularity was centralized to a community clinging to the cringy gamemode of a 10-years-outdated sandbox game.

*D A B S*

Inb4 banned

Ah yes, my papa, my Führer, my almighty king. You have taught me well. I will carry on your legacy. I will see you soon my supreme leader!

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2