Spooky

Banned

Steam Name: spookE

RP Name: Null 07 Mereel Skirata

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) STEAM_0:0:98585052

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Foxtrot Squad

Experience:

212th

212th was the first battalion I joined on Synergy. During my time in 212th, I made it to a SGT rank and joined 2ndAC. After that I stayed in the battalion for around a week and shot droids.

41st

I left 212th for 41st when I ultimately got tired of the 212th and wanted to try something new. I passed tryouts, became a scout, and stayed in 41st until I hopped to 327th.

327th

After the 327th promised a full rank transfer from 41st for a few people who wanted to leave, I quickly joined and made some very good friends that have taught me everything I know today. During my time in 327th, I worked from SFC to 2nd LT over the course of 2 months, finishing all the available training at the time and making my way to ARCO. I showed great leadership skills and got noted on the roster for a double promotion to Captain.

CT

This was after I resigned from 327th with the rest of the officers. I was a CT during Venator Extensive and got banned for a week for “Impersonation of a TR” (I was a TR before resigning). I tried to train 2 CCs.

91st

I joined the server again in early April of 2018, witnessed Medic’s promotion to Neyo and decided to join the 91st to help the battalion grow. I joined as a PVT and worked my way up to Major. I became ARFL and hosted weekly scheduled tryouts for ARF, and joined Lightning Squad. In my time as Lightning Squad, I got picked for the position of Razor, one of the leaders of Lightning Squad. I hosted Lightning tryouts almost every other day, making them harder and improving the squad as a whole. I got the squad active to the point where at least 5 members of the squad got on a day.

Null

After finishing my tryouts, I quickly learned how SOBDE worked and the standards I had to set myself to maintain the position of Mereel. At the time of this application, I’ve been in the squad for a little over a month, becoming friends with nearly everyone in SOBDE. I did work with my outreaches, did some passive RP, participated in events, played the character, and had fun.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I’ve been on the server since late September 2017, and in my time I believe I’ve experienced enough and seen what needs to be done to uphold the position. I’ve acquired the skills to lead, and work with a small group of people who are capable of doing wonderful things when put in the right direction. If I live up to the standards I’ve put myself at, I will step down from the position and hopefully, by then, I would have appointed someone to be the second in command.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?

Yes.

Availability:

Every day on discord, teamspeak, and in game if I’m not out doing something for the day or if I’m on LOA.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since late September 2017.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I would like to see Foxtrot be more active and encouraging RP, as well as being serious and creating a positive image for the squad. I would like to do the most I can to get rid of elitism and minging.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Disclaimer:

I asked the current members of Foxtrot as well as Bazoo if they would be okay if I ran for Gregor. They said I would be good for the position if I acted more serious in game, and I am committed to improving myself to uphold the position.

Banned

Spooky, I like spooky a lot. He brings comedic relief to a server that can use it. He manages to be a good guy in the server, while, you could still use a little improvement in when you need to be setious, this isn’t something bad. More of a learning tool. I feel like you are more of an RC kind of guy rather than Null with the way you act in character and would fit the role of gregor well. So +1, good luck spooky.

+1 spooky was an excellent LS officer/leader and is a good mereel GL my boy

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just a heads up: +1/-1's without good reason or some explanation aren't counted by the high staff team. Just a tip for you all.

+1 while I of course don't want to do more fucking tryouts, I believe my son has done good things and fulfilled his promise to me as Shakes did and is now the current Fox. I believe my boys can go for any BCMD position (as long as bat is okay with it of course) and they keep their maturity and dedication they have now.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

+1 he has his moments of good fun, great to hang out with, but when he finds something he enjoys and takes a level of pride in, he gets very mature and serious about what he's doing. I believe he can hold this position very well... and also it'd be great to interact with him on the job (since I'm one of the players of WAC-47)

Oh Spooky.

My Boy.

You've always been one of my favourite people. You bust your ass off and you make the game, a game. You make it fun, for everyone.

Whether it be playing a random soundboard in TS or walking up to you in-game doing something like "/w I've heard your mum is gay" and then running off before you can even react.

Hopefully this is your big push, take it and strive. Maintain a level head of maturity and don't over think things. Remain unbiased and keep up with the good leadership.

Do what you say you are going to do and lead Foxtrot into greatness. Follow Bazoo's legacy and be an amazing Gregor.

Fuck the haters.

You got this buddy.

+1

Edited by Freck
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

British

+1 

Since joining SOBDE, Spooky has matured and learned a lot of useful skills when it comes to general management, as well as genuine player knowledge. Spooky isn’t perfect, but nobody is, he is a very funny guy and makes everyone around him smile, so he has my support, good luck pal.

+1 i know one thing about mistakes and even if you make one don’t let it stop you from applying, man i blew everything the fuck up changed my behavior and attitude and became boss. You are my favorite null and lets hope you’ll become my favorite gregor.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1

I've known Spooky for close to a year now, and to say he has matured a little is an understatement. Back when I first knew him, to be honest, he was an annoying squeaker. But in the following months, he proved to me that he was more than that. As a 327th officer, he was dedicated and stuck with it past when everyone else had left and really showed what a good leader he could be. After we were removed I left for a few months and came back to see Spooky as my LS commander in 91st. While under him there he showed me how he could really bring more fun to everyone around him both while RPing and while screwing around in TS. Finally, Spooky has been our Null outreach for 327th and he has been by far the best one I've worked with. He is actually ACTIVE with the battalion and really helps out with managing and teaching the troops when he's around. I believe he is more than capable of handling the position of Gregor, good luck Spooky.

• Agree 1