Bazoo SOBDE Reg app

Bazoo

Steam Name: [SR]Bazoo/Gaby[SA]

RP Name: Foxtrot 39 Lead Gregor

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞 STEAM_0:0:58729654

Regiment you are applying for: SOBDE

Experience:Back on icefuse, I have been CT XO,for like 1 months then I joined 501st and went up to Major for like 2 weeks before leaving for 187th and got the rank of XO again stayed in 187th for 2 months I believe, I joined ARC for 2 weeks before being inactive on my clone to join jedi. Synergy experience: I joined CG and became a commander, my whole time in CG was about 6 months. I became Fox for a short amount of time since I resigned, the 2 main reason of the resignation was 1. I was burned out already since CG back then had to deal with a huge amount of disrespect every day 2. I went back to school and I was also part of the High staff team, so I choosed to resigned from Fox to stay as Overseer. Then I took about a 5 months break and came back 2 months ago, became a CSM and left the battalion due to me not enjoying CG anymore. I joined RC   as Foxtrot medi, and I have been XO in the squad for around 10 day. Ive been gregor for almost 2 months now.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:  Because I would like to oversee the whole regiment, dealing with people that isnt a fit for the regiment, hosting training for all of us, hopefully make training with other battalion and make SOBDE a more enjoyable place to be. I like to listen to people and deal with drama isnt really a problem, most of the time I am cold headed so it takes a really good amount to be burned out. I want to help the other squad leads to improve and maintain their squad and give them a easier time as well with advice and stuff like that.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:Yes

Availability: Tuesday to Thursday 5pm est to 12am EST and for the other day im pretty much on the whole day

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: Jedi Master, Guardian Lead, GMO, Overseer, Gregor, Foxtrot XO, 187th XO, CG XO,Battalion commander Fox and TRM

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: Full squads, with good RPer, chill people that are active and enjoyable for the whole server. Pretty much every squad to be in a good state

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:  I mean they hang out pretty much all the time together already so I feel like relations are petty good already but if I see someone talking in someone else back, I would just pull him in a channel try to talk to him, understand why he is made and try to fix the problem.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Bazoo
Banned

+1 you're the only thing between us and getting wiped

-1, TIME TO POWERPLAY THE SHIT OUTTA THIS.

jk, +1 cause I personally believe that Bazoo has the dedication and experience for this important position. (Like the good ol days where he gets the shoutouts for bacta nades and it was really me. ;) )

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

23 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

-1 you said you weren’t ready yet?

I never said that I wasnt ready for the position, I said I felt like I was being pressured into it, and it isnt the case now.
(before people call me out for posting on my app, I am allowed if it's a direct question, I went to Square to make sure it was fine)

Edited by Bazoo
  • Agree 1
Banned
1 minute ago, Bazoo said:

I never said that I wasnt ready for the position, I said I felt like I was being pressured into it, and it isnt the case now.
(before people call me out for posting on my app, I am allowed if it's a direct question, I went to Square to make sure it was fine)

you can't reply to your own posts @Squareexplain this

Edited by Spooky
  • Funny 4
  • Founder
Founder
6 minutes ago, Spooky said:

you can't reply to your own posts @Squareexplain this

He phrased it into a question which is not a violation of the rule if responded to 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Arroyo said:

-1 you said you weren’t ready yet?

Just go neutral your -1 is irrelevent

besides this words cant describe how great youd be at SOBDE REG. +1 do great things bazoo.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

Don’t void this application kthx 

+1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix | Mechanized Regimental Commander | Obi Wan Kenobi | Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex | SO Major | DU Commander |Waxer | Foxtrot | Adi Gallia | Quinlan Vos | Skywalker | Consular leader | Shadow leader | Guardian Leader | Gray Jedi Master | Commodore | Wilhuff  tarkin