Chambers SOBDE Application [Voided]

Chambers

-1 I do like the amazing work you've as a Director so far, but I wouldn't want to see you in this position due to how much being a Director will either take away from REG.

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

18 minutes ago, BigZach said:

-1 I do like the amazing work you've as a Director so far, but I wouldn't want to see you in this position due to how much being a Director will either take away from REG.

^^ -1, sorry b

British

Absolutely not. I appreciate you and your Cortana, but this isn't it.

You are a director, and I am a strong advocate AGAINST  Directors maintaining High Ranking positions like this.

You need to FOCUS  on Director and not deal with being a Regimental. It takes too much time, and I do not think you are ready to do both things. The only person I've seen capable is Jackson, and well, no one is like Jackson (<3)

You need to focus on Director, not another role.

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 2

I am willing to give anybody a shot for SOBDE Regimental Commander, as long as they have a solid plan.

In your application you mainly talk about wanting to repair relations between SOBDE and staff / the community, and I agree with you on this, it would be nice for our relations to be fixed, however you do not actually tell me how you plan on doing so? Will you be doing joint-training's? Will you be talking to other battalions? Will you make a survey on what we should improve on? However I don't blame you, most applications I have read over that were accepted / denied in the past did not actually have a solidified plan, they just said what the community wanted to hear, however due to your experience in other Commander positions, I am sure that you will be able to respond very quickly.

You certainly know how to handle responsibility, as you currently hold the rank of Director, and have past experiences in other high spots like I stated in the paragraph above, so I have no doubt that if you were to receive the role you would not be a retard, and you would get work done, however before I place my vote, I would like to hear what your plans are, in detail. I would like to know what issues you intend to fix, how you intend to fix them, and how you plan to build a approachable reputation of the SOBDE that will appeal to the Community's needs.

I also have been informed by RANCOR ARC BCMD Blitz that you stepped down from your Rancor position due to you not being able to get on enough, I would like you to address these concerns before I place my vote.

Good luck!

+/- Neutral

• Agree 3
Banned

10 hours ago, Carter said:

I was in foxtrot for about a week in a half so I know what being part of a squad was like and the challenges that come from being a member and interacting with the community.

You.. was removed for Inactivity... oofers. As a REG CMD You need to be active and definitely as SOBDE REG :^)

British

-1, you've tried running for Attack, Specialized, and now SOBDE. This seems to be more of a power thing. On top of this you activity and ability to maintain balances between two roles seems shoddy. Citing a week and a half as evidence really doesn't prove much in my opinion. The SOBDE regimental role should stay open until one of them feels it necessary to to step up to the rank.

Edited by Jax
  • Agree 4
  • Winner 1

-1 Not only are you severely under qualified, and borderline inactive, and not to mention um powerplay?, from what little interaction ive had with you, you seem to be very, erm temperamental, and headstrong, and not to mention take arguments to far, especially with a certain BCMD in TS, so no thats a no from me dog.

Edited by Soapy/Kronos
  • Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

Uhhhh -1 sorry b still luv u tho

2 hours ago, Bazoo said:

A Regimental position isnt there to give "a chance" it's too important. -1 from me bud, I understand we need one, but not as bad to the point that outsiders go for it.

Outsiders are going for it bc SOBDE fail to go for it themselves. btw this isnt a plus 1. Just stating that SOBDE does need a REG CMD.

• Disagree 2
  • Winner 1
Banned
4 minutes ago, Nerpington said:

Outsiders are going for it bc SOBDE fail to go for it themselves. btw this isnt a plus 1. Just stating that SOBDE does need a REG CMD.

people in SOBDE do not want to go for it. the thing is, the current system with squad leaders and having them all come together to have the powers of a reg is working perfectly fine.

• Agree 3
8 minutes ago, Nerpington said:

we need one to an extent, REG are only here to help if a battalion struggles, or deal with drama, wich its not that hard to fill a squad, and we deal with drama ourself since all squad leads comes together as soon as one of us see an issue and we fix it ASAP. My opinion is we dont need a REG since we arnt really a regiment, SOBDE is a brigade, and should be. We dont need 3 different HC to oversee a group of 20 people. But Also removing SOBDE REG isnt a good idea because it doesnt mean the future Squad lead will operate like Nade, baelfire, prince and me does,

• Agree 1

Alright, shit here we go

Chambers you're applying for a position that basically controls SOBDE. You lack experience as in being SOBDE or associating with us in general. Yeah you're in our discord, but you never come into teamspeak to talk to us or really just to talk in general, only if it is something about you or a problem you have with us. I understand that no one is really wanting to step up and run for REG, except you or as of right now. You're a director, and other stuff I would assume, so I really think you wouldn't have time to manage us from the stuff on your plate. Second, I do understand that you were in Foxtrot a few months ago. The thing is from what I saw and from others, that you were in Foxtrot I believe was a little under a week, or at least something like that. Most of your time as a Foxtrot member, you  were mostly inactive and not on in general. Another thing most people, maybe even all people in SOBDE are disagreeing with this app ; the position you're running for. This hole thing about REG, and fighting over the hole terms shit and stuff like that. It is just causing more drama and issues with more people, I also do believe you were causing some of the drama and fighting with squad leads and trying to enforce something over their heads. So overall we really don't need a REG, we have a senior. I do understand the Senior as well has to watch over more battalions / regiments, but SOBDE is small so it shouldn't be hard to keep track of. The reason WHY I believe I don't think we need a REG, is the following: |We have Squad leads, "Well what if their inactive?"| Squad leads look out for each other, and make sure their doing their job as well doing their own job. Now I could use the same card and say oh what if the REG is inactive, or not doing his job, same thing with Senior and so on. 

So this sums this up

giphy.gif 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

-1, You literally applied for all of the reg positions basically and you don’t even have the time to get on your clone. (implying on what Fizzik said). Also, you were really not active even when you were in RC, hence you got removed. Sorry bud. Try to be more active. :D

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

1 hour ago, Red_Panda said:

-1, You literally applied for all of the reg positions basically and you don’t even have the time to get on your clone. (implying on what Fizzik said). Also, you were really not active even when you were in RC, hence you got removed. Sorry bud. Try to be more active. :D

How does one get removed when you only have to be on 1 day out of 3?(part of a day like 3 or 4 hours)

28 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

How does one get removed when you only have to be on 1 day out of 3?(part of a day like 3 or 4 hours)

Reebe its okay to get Brownie points. But you said is against KSI winning. You need to be active to be in SOBDE, and Do a GOOD job. Oh wait.....

Former: Liaison

• Founder
Founder
3 minutes ago, Forseen said:

You only get 1 void every 30 days and you already used yours last month... 

Technically you were on cooldown and shouldn’t have been able to apply in the first place. 

Massive -1 from me.

You get 1 free void then if you void again within 30 days of that void you cannot apply to another commander position for 30 more days after the 2nd void. It's a tongue twister.

• Retired Founder
2 minutes ago, Square said:

You get 1 free void then if you void again within 30 days of that void you cannot apply to another commander position for 30 more days after the 2nd void. It's a tongue twister.

That’s a weird one then, disregard my comment :)

• Founder
Founder

Voided per request of the applicant.  Since there are 31 days in July and your last void was July 23rd, you do not fall under the 30 day penalty.