Nade's Omega Squad Lead Niner Application

Steam Name: [SR] nade jones [HA]

RP Name: RC 79 Foxtrot TECH Nade | Jedi Sage CM K V Karius | Lux Bonteri

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58484750

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Omega Squad

Experience:  I am a hugely experienced individual due to playing on the server for 7/8 months, my experience shall be labeled under the following:

Foxtrot - CPT to XO

After leaving 104th I told myself I was gonna join Foxtrot so I can spend time with my former Battalion, After failing a few times I joined CO and for some reason it gave me a confidence boost and right after I finished CO tryouts I went for Foxtrot and got it first try, Since then I've been in the Squad aiding Bazoo and helping other squads in our required trainings. After getting to LTC I was promoted straight to XO as Bazoo's right-hand man, Bazoo has trusted me with completing tryouts and I've hosted many, dedicating multiple, hours a day just to find our next brother. I've been in for a very long time longer than most of the current standing RC Squad members excluding Squad Leads and I believe due to my extended experience in SOBDE I would be perfect for the role of Squad Lead, I've been XO twice now and I wish to finally take up leadership of a whole unit.

212th - PVT to XO

When I first joined the server I was fished by a 212th NCO who invited me to tryouts right after my CC training, from the day I joined there was something about the battalion people such as Audio, Hazard and BlackMamba were people who I looked up, they created a friendly environment and I knew that this is a battalion I wanted to devote my time to. So from thex day I joined I played countless hours each day trying to impress my higher-ups by devoting large amounts of time to the game mode, after some time I got SGT and aided the battalion, myself Alfa and Gunner broke the battalion recruitment record of 92 recruits in one week, that was 212th at its peak and I was proud to be part of it, seeing 30+ 212th on made me proud of my battalion and motivated me further, After some time at CSM I received a double promotion from CSM to 1stLT and I was commended as the battalion's future. I  invested a lot of time and effort into both Ghost Company and ARC and quickly rose up the ranks as an officer often being promoted as soon as the cooldown ended and very soon I found myself as a senior officer and eventually a commander. After Perri became BCMD he chose me as his XO, I stayed in the position for 3 weeks or so before leaving, this decision was very hard because I stayed in the battalion for 5 or so months now, I still feel guilty about leaving, I feel like I failed Perri by taking this decision.

212th - Ghost Company Lead

I joined Ghost Company at the rank of 1stLT and after a week was granted GCS, I made the new ITG documents (required to try out) and even built the dupe for ITG so that granted me the rank of GCO. After Perri got Cody the ghost company leader position was open and he granted it to me, When I received the position I managed to change a few things such as make completely new tryouts for ghost company and I built a dupe which took around 4 hours to build as well as review some of the lore names and change them to be more lore friendly, otherwise I kept the squad running and attempted to fill all the slots. Ghost Company was my passion when doing tryouts I set the standards VERY high and I was proud of what I have created.

212th ARC Lead

I was an ARCO under Ruzom and I'm gonna be completely honest, Ruzom didn't have a shit about the ARC program and constantly ignored not only his duties but also his ARCOs, I basically ran the ARC program from the ARCO position using whatever power I had and for me ARC was something you had to earn and you should be proud to  wear so when I got ARCL I completely revived and reviewed the entire 212th ARC Program, I created an extra step to becoming ARC which consisted of a lore and combat scenarios written test, the discord which I made contained all the information you need to know regarding ARC, what you have to do to  become an ARC, what each training consists of and what you should do to prepare for it, I even introduced a 212th ARC Code of Conduct, and an unofficial rank structure within ARC, Throughout my time I only have a single ARCO who was striker, we worked together often and ran the system smoothly, when I left 212th he was given the ARCL position.

212th Advanced Marching and Discipline Officer

As a CSM I was told in order to progress I should make myself stand out so I created a huge 5-page program which involved a series of advanced marching drills which ensure a smooth transition from a march into things such as formations or other complex turns and working and marching around the environment which meant a more professional look, Unfortunately this system was purely a concept and very soon I found myself in an officer position which meant I had no time to continue this project

212th Pilot Trainer

From the moment Hazard got Oddball (pilot lead) I gained interest in the wings program (the name for the 212th pilot program) I was selected as one of the 4 first Pilot trainers to help kick off the pilot program, and I did so. The Wings program exams and physical tryouts were long and hard but were enjoyable at the most time, I held this position from the moment I got it until I resigned from the batt as a whole.

212th Heavy Trainer

For a very brief moment in between my ARC training, I was a heavy trainer. I believe I contributed a lot to the Heavy Regiment I remember a day when we had all our 10 heavy slots full and everyone was on at once, It was a beautiful sight

212th Leadership Camp Instructor

Around when I was a 1stLT the Battalion introduced a system which you had to go through to become an Officer this was known as leadership Camp, I was chosen as one of the first to instruct this camp.

104th COL - COL

Once I decided I needed a break from 212th I shortly joined 104th as I wanted a change of pace, this battalion was more active during eastern hours so I was able to play abit earlier with the majority of people, this battalion was basically a destresser for me, I had less responsibilities and was able to play again without much stress I didn't achieve much here although I helped Ryan with his 104th ARC program as I lent him some documents I made for 212th ARC. After a couple of weeks I resigned to CT PVT and went for Foxtrot.

Covert Ops PVT - PVT

This is awkward, As soon as I finished my CO tryout I went for Foxtrot and got it first try... 

Jedi Consular Knight Rank 5

I've been in Jedi from the day I got VIP, I was a Padawan for months because I  clone, after a while I decided i wanted to play Jedi actively so I was promoted to Knight after achieving my Knight recs, From the days you could be in a branch as a Padawan I've remained a consular and have stayed in this branch since I've reached the rank of Knight 5 and I have passed multiple trials within the Branch and now find myself hosting them.mained

Jedi Consular Manager

Due to my loyalty to the  I was awarded with the Consular Manager position which allows me to host Consular Knight trials and find the next generation of consular.branch

Jedi ACE

Jedi ACE is another one of my Achievements which I've obtained within the Jedi Order, It pronounces me a Jedi ACE an able skilled Pilot within the order.

Jedi Healer

Although technically I don't hold any responsibilities within the Healer branch It is something I had to achieve by attending trials back when I was a Padawan

Jedi Sage

This Is probably my most recent achievement as Myself and Kendrys have recently passed sage trials and have been named the first Synergy sage duo, Its something that I look forward too and hope it helps me progress in the Consular Branch.

Naval

Unfortunately, my Naval Career has been short, I played for a while with the intent of rising up the ranks up until the map change in which I found Naval boring so I resigned, I think I only really reached PO1 although I did devote a lot of my time to trainings and the QM Branch

Naval Quartermaster Officer

Due to my time as a Quartermaster and the dedication I put towards the QM branch via trainings etc I was awarded the QMO Position in which I shadowed QMIs and continued my QM work.

Staff

I've been a staff member since January and I've rose up the ranks all the way upto Head Admin, I've always been part of each Branch and actively done work within the 2 Branches, staff work has taught me a lot and I've experience a lot of Scenarios where I've been tested for my patience and I believe scenarios like this will aid me in becoming this position.

Gamemaster Officer

I've been gamemaster from the moment it was available to me, I did resign for 3 weeks due to exams but ever since I came back I've been making events and achieved the Gamemaster officer rank within the branch.

Trainer Manager

Trainer branch was one which I spent ALOT of time in, I got TRO when I was an Officer in 212th and I dedicated a lot of time and effort to it which helped me stand out and progress to Trainer Manager.

Senate Commando SGT

this is a good meme but I reached the rank of SGT under Dargon and It was fun while it lasted.

Senator Lux Bonteri

I've been Lux for a couple of months now and Its pretty fun interacting with the troopers from a non military perspective, I tend to roleplay alot on the job, I enjoy roleplay and I hope my roleplay capabilities carry on from my senator to the position I'm applying f

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: Well I've been in the XO position twice now, I've experienced a sort of backseat leading and I think its time for me to finally step up and  take the reigns, I 've been recommended by my own Squad Lead as well as Metro the former niner so I feel motivated to do them proud and obtain this title in order to uphold Metro's legacy and keep Omega squad at its best, I have an eye for quality which will enable me to recruit the squad members who fit the agenda of the regiment. I am a patient person I do not mind hosting 10+ tryouts a day just to find the next brother, I am not easy to impress and I won't let someone in "just because we need to fill the squad". I am no stranger to leadership I've been an XO in 212th and that saw me leading over 20x more people than I would be required to as Niner, this doesn't mean it will be the same but I've been RC for a good amount of time now and I know all there is, I am a very active individual which will enable me to keep an eye over the squad. I am well known in the community as I've been part of it since December of last year, this will help me as I know people and would help me decide if they really are fit for SOBDE. Apart from that I really enjoy Omega Squad in lore, Particularly Niner. Take it how you will but I believe people applying for named characters should have not only a knowledge of that character but also be able to roleplay them correctly and I feel due to knowing the lore behind the character I would be able to play him correctly, I have big plans for Omega and I want to keep them at their best, I believe I am above all other candidates for this position and I believe I am ready.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Of course, I wouldn't be applying if I didn't

Availability: All day every day, Although I am going on Vacation soon, Besides that when college starts my activity will decrease.

Estimate of how long you've played on synergy: Since December 16th 2017

Do you have a Microphone: Of course.

Where do you want the battalion or squad to be at the end of your term: I have a few upfront ideas for Omega they are as follows:

1. Improve tryouts (I believe tryouts are due for a drastic change, I believe the tryouts as of now are not very effective at testing troopers for the aspects that really matter, therefore If I do get this position I will be working alongside the Regimentals to work on a new and improved tryout)

2. Fill the squad (I will try my best to find both active and skilled members to be part of the squad, As I've said it will take as long as it takes to find the right people for the slots but I am prepared to dedicate a hella of a lot of time to get those squads full.

3. Improve relations/reputation with the community (RC has never really been in the perfect state in terms of relations with members of  the community, this is not a good reputation to have as you are supposed to be elite, so I will try my best to enforce discipline and ensure other battalions that I am the go-to guy for any misbehaving  that my squads may do.)

4. Increase communication/cooperation with other Battalions (many people dislike the idea of an outreach and although I believe an outreach program would only benefit Null and shouldn't be implemented for RC I believe there should be some sort of system which allows us to interact with Battalions, for example  when I was in Foxtrot I was able to deploy with 212th since in Lore they are attached) It was beneficial for the 212th troopers to have a commando on the battlefield and it increased morale, and I believe some sort of rotation system for RC to spend time with Battalions would be appropriate, If that is something that the rest of SOBDE do not wish upon themselves I would introduce some Omega exclusive training which our squad can teach to other battalions and organise battalion-wide training. If i do get granted this position this will be something I will be discussing with the Regimentals.)

5. Increase roleplay incentive within the squad ( I believe there is a lack of roleplay within the squads and with so much potential of possible roleplay as presented by lore I want the Squad to know their characters and be able to roleplay their traits and personalities as well. We will always complete our required training for the week because it encourages roleplay as well as helps us interact with non-SOBDE)

6. Discourage the elitist behavior (Not so much anymore but RC in the past has had a problem with the whole "prepare to fail attitude" and that should be abolished, not only does it make us look arrogant at the end of the day we are brothers here to aid each other and help those less skilled not rub it in their faces)

Do you understand if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position: Yes

Thanks for reading, any and all constructive criticism is appreciated. xoxo

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Banned

+1

+1, I prefer you WAYYY more than Keo. I’ve known you since the good ol’ 212th days and you’re a good boyo. (Also, Still triggered about Lux xd)

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

I will +1 this. You have ample experience in a leading role as well as have RC experience. The few interactions we have had were great and I have never heard or seen anything bad from ya.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Just now, LixCoffee said:

-1 arent you blacklisted for bat hopping tho

+1 i voided bc of u boi

COVERT OPS WORKS MY GUY 

❤️

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 dad?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, Perri said:

Ah +1 just looked at it.

U MEEM

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

29 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

+1

Shame you traded in your ARC hat for RC RIP 

Whats an ARCL without a westar :(

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Nade is probably the best man for the job. He can make Omega great. Do it dad

Do it for me dad

+1

• Ghost Company CSM Gearshift
  • Naval PO2 Forest
  • Biggest Battalion Hopper
Edited by Eclipse

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Regarding my LOA, if this application does make it to the interview stage, I am able to do my interview on Teamspeak on my phone.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

• Founder
Founder

Interview date extended due to being on LOA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted for the position of RC Squad Lead Niner