Panda's Niner Application

Pxnda

Steam Name: [SR] Panda [A]

RP Name: RC 15 Omega MDMK Fi Skirata

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_1:0:138533956

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Omega Squad 

Experience:

212th Times:
My origins of coming on Synergy. I really enjoyed my days of being one of the only medical personel in the battalion before they had more. I only did reach up to SFC before trying out for Foxtrot Squad. I reach out to 212th once in a while and talk to multiple people in the battalion. I was always told that I was a good event lead when events were starting on the main server (At the time, I didn't trust myself to take event lead during event server events.) 

Foxtrot Medic:
To clarify, I sorta tried out for Foxtrot out of boredom but I did get in. At the time, it was only me, Meow, and Dro in the squad with no Gregor until Twrgy got it. We slowly started to dwindle down one by one as Dro left then Meow then myself. But working with Meow mostly made me want to further my experience within the Republic Commandos. Also, being a medic is very fun as you get bacta grenades. I shortly left Foxtrot because on my accord to try out a different squad as at the time, Omega had one slot open which was Fi Skirata. Kitty recommended me to try out for it and I did and passed. 

Fi Skirata:
This is where I truely made my mark. Being Fi opened me up to more people cheering on for my medical work and medical roleplay. Being introducted to Tyzen, Kitty, Jackson, and Joah made me happier as I only knew so little people before coming to Omega Squad. Also, meeting the people in other squads which acquainted me with Sev (Baelfire at the time). Me and Bael talk very frequently during down times and even doing events together. He's one of my best friends on Synergy with a couple others such as the people listed before and 212th. As I moved up the ranks, I've been trying to step up my leadership capabilties from before. And here I am now. Left with only me and Darman.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I personally feel as if my time has come to take up this position as many others have encouraged me to become the new Niner. Even the previous Niner recommended me.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes I do. 

Availability: As of right now (meaning in the summer time) I'm currently off of school and looking for a job so until then, i'm basically on all day. Also, available most times unless I have something to do. 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:I've started playing on Synergy a couple days before May 9th. Shephard or (Cale) had recommended me to try out this server after a recent incident with another in which made me leave the previous community. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do but in-game it is pretty quiet for some reason but in teamspeak, it's fine. 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:I want it to be in a nice, stable position in where it can hold out in it's own until a new Niner has been presented in Omega. Also, I want it so every squad member can effectively communicate with each other and act as pals. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? Yes. 

Edited by Red_Panda

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1

I've recently gotten to talk to you more and the only thing i have noticed is that you have a mild temper BUT I do think you'd do good. 

-Null 11 Ordo Skirata

6/30/18

In light of recent events in dealing with a situation, I support him now. Matured in a very hostile situation.

WAS MEDIC

The temper has been something i have witnessed and you do roll over pretty easily. I do feel like you would make a good niner and be what omega needs atm. So my support is +1 atm

- Delta Four-Oh Fixer

• Agree 1

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Neutral. (Lemme explain)

You do try to act serious within your role as RC and you try your best to help out where you can so +1 for that.

But here comes that fat butt.

Your temper gets the best of you fairly often, so ya gotta be cool headed as a RC Lead.

So -1 for that.

Overall: Neutral

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Carter said:

Your temper gets the best of you fairly often, so ya gotta be cool headed as a RC Lead.

1 hour ago, BlackiSblack said:

Due to you having a high temper  

To note: You can leave your opinion as is but let me clarify something.

I've been going to therapy and group therapy for over a year now for my anger problems. I have shit in my past that happened to me in which makes me angry at even the slightest thing. I'm sorry if my temper does bother you or conflict you but, I won't hate you unless you really have done something bad to me. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

1 hour ago, Red_Panda said:

To note: You can leave your opinion as is but let me clarify something.

I've been going to therapy and group therapy for over a year now for my anger problems. I have shit in my past that happened to me in which makes me angry at even the slightest thing. I'm sorry if my temper does bother you or conflict you but, I won't hate you unless you really have done something bad to me. 

For being that open I respect that, so you got my +1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

3 hours ago, Bbstine said:

+1 punda in disguise

No I killed the Taskmaster this is a false statement!
Anyhow, I am remaining Neutral do to previous behavior in OOC.

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations your application has been accepted for interview 

Please contact a Director on teamspeak by July 7th

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately you have been denied for the position of Omega Squad Niner

You may re-apply for a commander position in 30 days