Joey/Lily's Final Unban Request

Super Dope

RP Name: TR SC MEDO Major Lily

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:237208209 (The Lily account).

Date of Ban: 11/14/17

Length of Ban: perm

Offense: Catfishing, leaking documents, mass rdm

Banned By: I've been banned by too many people to keep track of, mainly Freck and Prince however.

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I'm aware that's it's absurd to make an appeal at this point, and I'm really not expecting it to be accepted, but I'm going to try one last time.

So let's start with the backstory of the whole situation. I thought it would be funny if I pretended to be a girl, and figured I'd be able to rank up fast in a battalion. So I joined Shadow Company under the name of Lily. It was never intended to go on for as long as it did, because the voice was clearly awful, but it worked somehow. I only expected the thing to happen for around a week or so before completely getting shit on for the awful voice. For some reason however. people believed it, or atleast went along with it. It ended up being a one month + thing and I was really enjoying my time as an officer (not the girl part). Trust me, I absolutely hated coming home from school and having to do a shitty girl voice for hours, but I was too far in to be able to stop it. During my Lily time, I ended up becoming a New Admin on the server. During my time as New Admin, I first off accidentally made my friend Palpy (this one was for real an accident), and then he called Order 66. I didn't get punished for this one however, because that one was truly an accident. However, I did it a feel more times, which was obviously irresponsible of me and I regret. This is what caused me to lose my Admin for a week period, but I didn't end up making it to the end of this week period. Then next up, we have the TRO test. So what happened with that was I was taking it, and went to send my friend a link to something, and I happened to have the link to the test on my copy paste, since I just copy pasted it from the teamspeak to open it. He proceeded to fill it out to try and frame someone taking it. This wasn't my intention at all, but it's definitely my fault, so I'm not going to act like it isn't. This was strike two for me. Few days later we're in teampspeak. My friend thinks it's a good idea to make a fake discord conversation of Ryx and I, and in the conversation Fake Ryx asked me for nudes. He told me to play it off and go along with it, and I just went ahead and did that because I was basically done with pretending to be a female on gmod. My friend goes in teampseak, pokes Joah, and sends him this fake conversation, and some random nudes off of google. THIS IS THE PART I CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH. Everyone always calling me a pedo/child molester and shit when first off, it's not an underage girl it was literally a random girl from google, and second of all I LITERALLY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! He went ahead and did it and I was like "you're retarded this isn't going to work I'm going to get fucked". He kept insisting so I went along with it. I acted as if those pictures were of me, even though they obviously weren't. Because of this, I've acquired the tag of pedophile and shit like that which is pretty annoying. Not too long after this, I was compromised due to the staff team doxing me, and finding out that my name isn't Lily, and that it's Joey. After that I was banned permanently from Synergy Roleplay.

On multiple occasions after this, my friends and I have revisited the server to try and seriously play, but it would never turn out that way. It got to the point where we were distinguishable by the names we would create, and even our voices. I'm well aware I have only dug myself into a deeper whole my coming back and rdming and such.

Now on to the ACTUAL question that I was supposed to answer, why should you unban me? This honestly is a tough one to go about. I'm honestly not expecting to receive an unban even though I would really love one. When I got banned in November, I didn't revisit Synergy until around February or March. I was done with Clone Wars after that huge situation I thought, but that didn't end up being the case. No matter what, I'm always drawn back to Synergy, because I truly believe that it is the best Clone Wars server out there. I've tried everything; Superior, Zephyr, these shitty UK servers, Prominent, Icefuse, and nothing comes even close to the enjoyment of Synergy. It took me way to long to realize how good of a server Synergy was. The server is most certainly one of a kind, and the fact I tarnished my name so badly on the server is truly saddening. My last few appearances on Synergy were me trying to play legitimately, because that's something I really want to do now. The childish behavior has gotten tidious and boring, and my friends and I really want to take the server seriously, since there's no other server like it. I believe in these past few days I've matured a lot. I've had many discussions in discord the past few days with Freck, Medic, and Prince. We've been trying to negotiate something, but in the long run, it really comes down to the community, and Joah. I really want a chance to be able to play on Synergy for real. No traps, no minging, no rdming, just Clone Wars. I want to be able to experience what the best Clone Wars server has to offer, rather than having to play on all these other servers ran by degenerates.

Evidence to support your claims: I guess a huge question could be: "How do we know all this won't happen again?" Well that's a tough one. I can't ask you people to trust me after everything I done, that'd be crazy. But honestly, I really feel that if I was given the oppurtunity, I would follow up, and not break my promise. The little bit of evidence I can provide to support my claim, is that after Freck and Prince told me they don't want to see me on the server again or hear about me doing anything, I haven't done anything to the server since then. So these people might have a tiny amount of trust in me now, not sure however. I promise that I would only be there for roleplay. I just want one chance, please. I'm more than aware that if granted this chance, one fuck up and I'm gone. So please, community, staff, Joah, please grant me this one opportunity, I won't let you guys down again.

NOTE - PLEASE READ BEFORE AUTOMATICALLY DOWN VOTING OR COMMENTING TRAPS ARE GAY, PEDO, ETC

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 4

I really do not know how I feel about this. You obliviously took time to write this which means something. But very recently you were on the forums trying to get free VIP and multiple accounts unbanned in return of no minging. If you were not being serious in that post then why would you be now? But I’m gonna stay neutral on this until other replies are posted. 

*Edit* Nope fuck you I remember what you guys did to the 187th. Fat -1

Edited by Banjans
  • Agree 3

spacer.png

Just now, Banjans said:

I really do not know how I feel about this. You obliviously took time to write this which means something. But very recently you were on the forums trying to get free VIP and multiple accounts unbanned in return of no minging. If you were not being serious in that post then why would you be now? But I’m gonna stay neutral on this until other replies are posted. 

The free VIP wasn't my idea, my friend told me to add that in but I saw it as unlikely and unnecessary. Also I didn't need an account unbanned, just the ability to play without being banned rather. If I were to get an "unban" I would only want one, since more than one isn't needed. That post was serious as well, just not formal at all. We tried to compromise rather than me making a straight up ban appeal. I've wanted to be serious for some time now.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 4
Just now, Dro_Eloe said:

Honestly you don't deserve to come back but, maybe if you are serious then you might have a chance. I'm going to be neutral for this until later on.

I understand that and fully respect that opinion. I really do plan on being 100% serious is permitted to come back.

• Disagree 4
Banned

+0 you don't deserve to be back but you seem like you want to??

and once you first spoke in debrief everyone knew "that's not a chick"

1) To be honest this was more of a trap situation than a child molesting/pedo/catfish thing
2) Explain the mass rdm and doc leaking more
3) You did cause a lot of trouble for the admins

I will have to -1 for all the trouble you put the admins in

Edited by Taur
Just now, Spooky said:

+0 you don't deserve to be back but you seem like you want to??

and once you first spoke in debrief everyone knew "that's not a chick"

Understandable, I know I don't deserve to be back, but I really really want to be back.

and lmao yeaaaa it wasn't a good voice.

• Disagree 2
Just now, Taur said:

1) To be honest this was more of a trap situation than a child molesting/pedo/catfish thing
2) Explain the mass rdm and foc leaking more
3) You did cause a lot of trouble for the admins

I will have to -1 for all the trouble you put the admins in

foc leaking? 

All of the mass rdms and such were us trying to play legit, and then getting caught by admins because of our voices or something. I'll admit some of them were just random, but a lot of them came down to us getting caught because of our voices so we would just pop off before we get banned. This is what I meant when I explained that I dug myself into a deeper whole. I'm aware coming back on more accounts was obviously a bad idea, and I do feel bad for putting the admins through hell. Me coming back and playing seriously however would fix the situation due to admins not having to deal with us minging everyday.

• Disagree 2
2 minutes ago, LixCoffee said:

Netural. Heres the thing, with recent events I don't believe you should come back to the server. But like everyone in ban appeals you deserve a chance. If I were to let you back into the server community. I would want you to be blacklisted from every battalion until you apologize to them for things you have did recently. Especially DU who just had their reputation damaged by your "attacks". Once you do its up to the BCMD (or highest officer) to unblacklist you. If they don't, well I guess your a CT forever.... Everything that has happened to you is your fault alone.

I'm aware everything I've done is all my fault. There's no one to blame but me for everything that has happened. I'd be fine with being blacklisted from battalions, until further proving that I can once again be trusted on the server. I'm extremely apologetic with the actions I've committed, and I want forgiveness more than anything. So it's definitely a goal of mine to try better all these mistakes I've made. I aswell feel bad for tarnishing the DU reputation due to the shootings that we did. It was very childish and uncalled for and the deserve better. The serious time I spent in DU they all seemed to be nice people.

• Disagree 2

How do we know you're "friend" made those fake chats etc. I really don't know whats going through your mind. Why the fuck would you act as a girl on a video game. I mean you must have had no intention of SeriousRP in the first place if you were gonna be a trap. But now you wanna come back and seriousRP lmao. Don't really understand your point of view. The admins have fun banning your accounts cause you aren't good at hiding your identity. Admins like to deal with people fucking up cause its what they do and you just keep on coming back when its really not that hard to ban you.

Edited by Jorrdan
4 minutes ago, Super Dope said:

foc leaking? 

All of the mass rdms and such were us trying to play legit, and then getting caught by admins because of our voices or something. I'll admit some of them were just random, but a lot of them came down to us getting caught because of our voices so we would just pop off before we get banned. This is what I meant when I explained that I dug myself into a deeper whole. I'm aware coming back on more accounts was obviously a bad idea, and I do feel bad for putting the admins through hell. Me coming back and playing seriously however would fix the situation due to admins not having to deal with us minging everyday.

1) it was a typo (doc)
2) I find it weird to use "pop off before we get banned" as an excuse to RDM

Edited by Taur
13 minutes ago, Super Dope said:

The free VIP wasn't my idea, my friend told me to add that in but I saw it as unlikely and unnecessary. Also I didn't need an account unbanned, just the ability to play without being banned rather. If I were to get an "unban" I would only want one, since more than one isn't needed. That post was serious as well, just not formal at all. We tried to compromise rather than me making a straight up ban appeal. I've wanted to be serious for some time now.

It didn’t seem that serious tbh. You basically restated all the “attacks” you guys did then said if we can’t stop being banned when we use ALT’s the attacks will continue. If the VIP was really that unessesary and not your idea you should have left it out instead of trying to get it. 

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Super Dope said:

foc leaking? 

Are you fucking me. You want staff to unban you because you want to SERIOUS RP even though your "legit" playing was MASS rdming. Your sounding really dumb right now. So potentially you might be unbanned so you can legit RP which is you and your friends RDMing. Or you don't get unbanned and you keep minging. Good options...

1 minute ago, Jorrdan said:

How do we know you're "friend" made those fake chats etc. I really don't know whats going through your mind. Why the fuck would you act as a girl on a video game. I mean you must have had no intention of SeriousRP in the first place if you were gonna be a trap. But now you wanna come back and seriousRP lmao. Don't really understand your point of view.

Well as far as my friend making the fake chats, here's all I could find: https://gyazo.com/237f9b3acc628c1e3446a72d14301493

So here's the context of this image

The staff team doxed me and knew my real name

This man says "I havent even started yet" hes referring to the fake dms he planned on making

Then later he goes on to say "i have to staff on exhibition first then making the dms" Exhibition is the dark rp he was staff on, and then he states how he is going to make dms.

• Disagree 2

Ok on one hand all interactions I have had with you were good before you got banned. On the other hand your goodbye post dissed multiple people you have ALTed and mass RDMed and betrayed our trust so I’m just going to sit back and watch

2C62DE7A-6344-443B-A9CA-419D22A288BE.png

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
9 minutes ago, Banjans said:

It didn’t seem that serious tbh. You basically restated all the “attacks” you guys did then said if we can’t stop being banned when we use ALT’s the attacks will continue. If the VIP was really that unessesary you should have left it out instead of trying to get it. 

5 minutes ago, LixCoffee said:

Are you fucking me. You want staff to unban you because you want to SERIOUS RP even though your "legit" playing was MASS rdming. Your sounding really dumb right now. So potentially you might be unbanned so you can legit RP which is you and your friends RDMing. Or you don't get unbanned and you keep minging. Good options...

My legit playing wasn't rdming. Wanting to play legit wasn't until recently when I realized that all the other Clone Wars servers are bad. All the rdming was prior to this or our accounts getting compromised. Trust me I ACTUALLY want to play, not just come back and RDM. 

• Disagree 4
3 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

Ok on one hand all interactions I have had with you were good before you got banned. On the other hand your goodbye post dissed multiple people you have ALTed and mass RDMed and betrayed our trust so I’m just going to sit back and watch

2C62DE7A-6344-443B-A9CA-419D22A288BE.png

That is a fair statement

• Disagree 1
  • Retired Founder

Here's the thing, I'm going to assume the best about this ban appeal and assume you are fully serious about this, you and your friends have minged on our server for multiple months, constantly having you or your friends join the server to fuck around, RDM, scream FREE LILY in chat and otherwise. After countless perma bans and VPNs used to keep coming back I'm really curious why now you want so badly to come back considering you and your friends have been perma banned combined what seems like hundreds of times. Im just not seeing why all of the sudden you want to come back or how you could make up for all those months of minging and fucking around on the server.

• Agree 4

You constantly harass the people of this server, minge, and rdm. Every time i hear your name, you are an absolute laughing stock of this server and more importantly you harass innocent people wanting to just play a video game and spend time with there friends, destroying their experience, the sad thing is they gave you a second chance and you would take advantage of it . I heard alot of things about you and how you constantly harass the 501st battalion and the other attack battalions. It would be a huge insult if I would even give you a second chance, and I'm a person that gives so many chances but I guess this is one of the time where its unremarkable.My opinion is final and I wish you good luck in this application

The whole paragraph was you just blaming other people for your mistakes. You can state that you take full responsibility but then not even five words later you say it is your friends fault. Before asking for forgiveness you need to understand the exact point on were your mistakes were made. You say you "accidentally" gave your friend a whitelist, then you did it again multiple times? Clearly, you have already shown you cannot learn from your idiotic mistakes. All you have done is clearly harmed the server, it is time to uninstall Gmod and find a new game to play, because clearly you are just a tumor on the game.

I am pretty sure you had a friend in 187th by the name of Sana. All I want to say to that person is fuck you. Sana gave us a bad rep and that was one of the reasons for the removal.

-Former 187th CMD Stinger

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

• Retired Founder

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴀ ɢᴍᴏᴅ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀ.
ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀ ᴏғғᴇʀ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ sɪɢɴ ᴏғ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғᴀᴛʜ, ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ɪᴘ, ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. ɪᴛ's ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇs ᴡᴏʀᴅ, ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ ᴇᴍᴀɪʟs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.

I never want to see you again. You made me fucking feel for calling a girl out for sounding like a man and made me FUCKING PAY FOR THAT SHIT WITH A 5 RANK DEMOTION, a public demotion, and the feeling of fucking guilt. Not only that, you made up how you were getting bullied at school for that shit which made it even worse. I don't want anyone to experience that shit ever again. Trust me, I don't think anyone wants you here. I would say more, but my words would get the best of me. 

MINUS FUCKING 1

Edited by chhing
  • Agree 4
28 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Here's the thing, I'm going to assume the best about this ban appeal and assume you are fully serious about this, you and your friends have minged on our server for multiple months, constantly having you or your friends join the server to fuck around, RDM, scream FREE LILY in chat and otherwise. After countless perma bans and VPNs used to keep coming back I'm really curious why now you want so badly to come back considering you and your friends have been perma banned combined what seems like hundreds of times. Im just not seeing why all of the sudden you want to come back or how you could make up for all those months of minging and fucking around on the server.

After all the the months of minging, I eventually got sick of it. I wanted to change and play seriously. We tried playing on other servers and they were very bad. There's no place like Synergy, and that's why I am basically begging to be able to come back. I'm done with the minging, and I just want to play serious and have fun.

• Disagree 2
2 minutes ago, Zim said:

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴀ ɢᴍᴏᴅ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀ.
ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀ ᴏғғᴇʀ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ sɪɢɴ ᴏғ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғᴀᴛʜ, ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ɪᴘ, ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. ɪᴛ's ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇs ᴡᴏʀᴅ, ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ ᴇᴍᴀɪʟs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.

I physically cannot appeal from my real IP. My real account and IP were banned from the forums when all of this happened in November.

• Disagree 1
  • Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Super Dope said:

I physically cannot appeal from my real IP. My real account and IP were banned from the forums when all of this happened in November.

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ.
ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs.

1 minute ago, Zim said:

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ.
ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs.

I'm not sure what you mean. I really do want to come back, that's why I spent this time making this appeal and replying to everyone.

I'm gonna be straight flat out honest, dismissing what you did initially to get banned, you and your friends have been constantly trolling over the months you've been banned and minging constantly. Asking us to ignore that, and take you seriously is like a slap in the face.

Edit: Also, even if you were unbanned, and came back and played seriously, your history and everything you and your friends have done would be with you the whole way. Do you really think people would want you in their battalion after all that you've done? 

• Agree 1

The fact is, catfishing gets people permabanned. What you did was not only wrong but inexcusable. You tried to initiate a relationship with a member of this community while under the false pretense that you were a girl. Not OK, at all. You should move on to another community. 

As @Nightmare so wisely puts it:

Traps are Gay.

• Agree 1

-1 Dog THis Way to Funny. After getting Banned from the Server Over and Over and Over again, and doing this to a Poor fella. No. If you were wanting to come back. You wouldn't have done that. To get my Approval. you need to work your ass there. Till then. Nope

Edited by Pytin

Former: Liaison

you called one of my commanders plain and boring. I will cut you. You also betrayed my trust and made me look like a moron because I defended you when you originally left 501st and got called out for MassRDMing. Honestly, it is just a gmod server and nothing even matters. You have gotten everything that was deserved of you and its really just time to stop, actually though, please.

Anyways, there really isn't anything that you could say that would cause me to +1 this because of things that you did to me, my friends, and my battalion. Goodbye and please just... stop.

Ban  V.S. Unban

Reasons for you to stay banned:

-You have caused so much shit. 

-You pretended to a female to get ranks.

-Blames friend for his wrongdoings.

-You exposed/leaked docs.

-You mass RDMed and more.

-Already received so many warnings.

-You bypassed your ban by making more accounts.

-You disrespected everyone in this community.

-Tried to blackmail the community to get VIP for free. 

-And most of all, the community does not want you here.

Reasons for you to be unbanned:

-NONE

Advice:

Please stop, you are not wanted here and never will be, read the comments. You caused to much trouble to be allowed to come back. The only way I would want you to be unbanned is if you buy this server content and stuff. but obviously, that's not gonna happen because you tried to blackmail the owners in giving you free VIP that only costs $25. Also please don't join any other communities, you only cause shit and no one deserves that/you. Delete Garry's Mod, find a new hobby that won't cause shit for other people. BYE BYE. This should be denied already LMAO

• Agree 3
18 minutes ago, Bobonater3 said:

I was even nice in my comment

I didn't even say anything like others are saying, I'm not one to say if YOU ARE A or not a "BITCH PEDOPHILE LOOKIN ASS" -Grief

Lmao, i found this to funny

ALSO YOU NAMED YOU NEW PROFILE "SUPER DOPE".  I thought you wanted to be serious 

@Bobonater3He edited his post way before you made yours. It doesn't say that anymore

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

I know Ryx well, you tried to fuck him over and did nothing to stop your friend, I know Ching well and you did nothing to stop fucking him over.... your friends minge on the server and you’ve done nothing to stop them.

please take a long look at your life if you are 17, and think was it worth it?? The answer is no. The community doesn’t want you here. You abosule Cum Bubble.

Now go make someone else miserable by framing them -1. 

• Agree 3
2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

fuck outta here with this negrophi shit  

even though I don't care much about this community anymore I don't want this diseased homo anywhere go back to asia where you belong you dirty coin slot eyes 

fuck are you on about he lightskin as fuck LMAO 

I also want to point out joey/lily leaked the TRO test to his friends and had them submit a bunch of fake answers that had someones name that actually took the test, and it almost got them blacklisted from TRO. So yeah. 

1 hour ago, Firat said:

@Freck can we please close this? 

Hell no. This is the chance for this guy/girl whatever it calls itself now, to re-evaluate their lives and realise what a cunt they’ve been, and how stupid this was. 

They arent getting forgiveness, they tried to ruin people’s lives, minged, wasted Admins times, and they think a simple apology an my ‘friend told me to do it’ attitude and the ‘I don’t expect forgiveness’ to try and act innocent. And people want to tell them, this is their chance.

Edited by The Moose

I have seen dick cheese with more honesty

and trust than you.

01101101 01101001 01101110 01110101 01110011 00100000 00110001 00001010

-- .. -. ..- ... / .----

减一

ناقص واحد

minus jeden

minws un

マイナス1