Core's End

Core

Battalion: GAR

RP Name: Supreme Chancellor Palpatine 

Date: 5/20/18

Reason: I've been playing GMOD for what is now like 4 years, I enjoyed many different experiences along the way but I feel as if I'm forcing myself to get on the server too much. College is right around the corner for me and I need to prepare for that, also I'm being very disconnected from my IRL friends because of this game which isn't healthy I shouldn't be spending half of my day sitting at a computer. It's been a good run as Palpatine I hope that most of you boys understand. Also quick disclaimer I'm not leaving because of the whole Jek situation I simply just need to get away from the digital life and move on. I leave to college late June early July to prep for a basketball team. A couple farewells before I depart. To Valhalla, I go. THIS IS ALSO A RESIGNATION FROM STAFF, TRM, GM, @Zim TESTER TEAM. ALSO IM NOT LEAVING WITH MALICE INTENT.

Goodbyes:  

@Tyzen Great Yoda alongside with Llama keep it up my friend.

@Esitt Great Naval overall you deserve high staff my boy come to Valhalla when you're ready.

@Freck Good lad, you deserve director hope you still there for as long as you need.

@Square Great Senior Commander and good work as a director lets see what you can do.

@conillim Great ATK Reg keep it up homie.

@Quill Don't let the 501st fall keep it up.

@Medic Great 91st BCMD sorry I gotta leave papa.

@Night453 OMG thank you for being a good Blitz RANCOR will always be my home, hope I can still keep my perma COL. ;)

@Egg Hope you go for Palpy one day would like you to be it more than anyone else TBH great lad this man is truly the best BCMD this server will and has ever seen PERIOD. Come to Valhalla when you're ready.

@woeny23 Great SO Reg had we had a lot of good times together nice working with you bud.

@Korm Great Kal I don't want Null to fall keep it up.

@SquirtleKitty I've known you for like 2 years you're always taking high positions in the game good for you keep it up don't let these gay furies on the internet get to you.

@BlackiSblack Hope you know you've always been a good friend of mine keep it up as Reg probably the only reg doing things.

@Thexan GL in the military good work as Mace.

@Nightmare  come to Valhalla when you're ready.

@Mike "I will be Jar Jar" -Mike *becomes Jar Jar* good work as Jocasta.

@Dragon Nice doing business with you congrats on owning the 1/3 of the market waste all the money and be the most OP person on the server. xD

@Rush Cat Here I come you, white man.

@Max I hope I lived up to your legacy if you're coming back to the server consider going back for palpy. 

@Jorrdan Remove your voice changer hope we didn't ruin your life lol.

@Llama/Yoda MY OG MAN HERE I COME TO VALHALLA. 

@Ginyu No one else deserves the tag of "General Cards" 

@Dargon John Dargon always was in a CMD position made me proud.

@Pyle Great Shaaki Ti we both go home together.

AS MY LAST ACT AS PALPATINE @Keo (old Pheonix) congrats on Aang (I LEAVE WITH ALL SENATOR POSITIONS BEING FULL)

@Joah Cause you told me to xD

@Jackson Why didn't you stay director jk

@Those that I didn't mention and I talked to you only a daily basis hope you keep having fun on the server.

• Agree 10
Banned

NO

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

O7  was a honor to server under you, was also alot of fun just chatting with you 

• Agree 1

back in my day, Core was just a smelly specialized reg who tried to bully me into going for attack reg approximately a year ago

i love u, see you on the Odinson basketball court

• Retired Founder

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴛᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪssᴜᴇs.
ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʀᴇ.

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

@Corehow much did I end up getting from you. Either way, it was a ton of fun having you as an active palpy. Hop into the TS once in a while so we can talk and I can tell you all of the OP weapons I have. 

lmao - you're gonna own all the weapons yhe second the come out at this rate !

• Agree 1

British

• Founder
Founder

You will be missed :(