Anakin Skywalker (Round 1);

Shaak Ti/Rancor CMD;

Mace Windu;

Doom's Unit Commander;

Ion Team Trace;

Senator Gume Saam

Anakin Skywalker (Round 2);

ATK Regimental Commander

Why should you become a Clone General?: I will start this off by saying that both Joah and Jek have given me their blessings to post this application as we have discussed in length about what the rank of General can provide for this server in terms of roleplay potential. This potential is currently not being utilized to its fullest and as a result I have written this application to put my name forth as someone who wishes to utilize this position in order to maximise the amount of RP potential that comes with the job. I have a wealth of experience in all aspects of the server ranging from Mace Windu to ATK Regimental Commander and all the while I have done my absolute best to use my position as a way to improve the quality of life for the server in terms of roleplay. As of late I have worked with Jek in order to establish the “Office of Command Intelligence”, an area of the ship where members of high command can interact and RP with their battalions in a formal and professional environment that has been used effectively by both myself and Regimental Commander Llama. With this position I will be placed near the top of the hierarchy but to me the role of General isn't a way to flex a high rank, this job is more than that. The position of General will enable me to enforce good RP on the server and discipline those who actively work against the interest of good RP. Ontop of all of the above points, this position will allow me to take a more hands on approach in terms of High Command. That being able to assist any Battalion I see in need of a helping hand, rather than focusing all my energy into the 3 Battalions assigned to me as a  Regimental Commander.

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?: Absolutely

Availability: 7 days a week for hours at a time as I am out of classes.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: I have held many prestigious positions as both a Jedi and a Clone, I was also made a Senator due to my dedication to improving RP and involving everyone from the highest to the lowest ranking members of the server. In the long time I have been a member of the Jedi Order I climbed the ranks and reached such heights as Master of the Order Mace Windu, as well as other prestigious positions such as Shaak Ti, and Anakin Skywalker. As a clone I have been a Regimental Commander as well as a Commander/XO of a multitude of battalions and in my time I have learned a lot through branching out into different battalions and taking the good and the bad from each and molding them into my ideals on how to effectively lead or assist a battalion.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army? I have always used my reputation and positions to include players ranging from the highest to the lowest of the chain of command in any RP related activities that I am conducting. I will do my absolute best to assist the members of high command in any aspect that they may need assistance to the best of my ability and continue to strive for a united community free of any dramas and strifes that would cause issues.

• Agree 2
4 minutes ago, Korm said:

Pretty sure clone general is Founder only to enforce Roleplay. At least this is what I was told a few months ago when we got em. Who knows.

It is within our full capacity to do whatever we see fit to help better the server, we the founders, truly believe that Ginyu can help assist the serious roleplay and dying battalions beyond a regimental/marshal level.

While yes, General is a founder only rank, we can make exceptions for very few individuals.

In-fact I would argue ginyu might  be the first and last ever non-founder General.

Or you know, you can read the beginning part of his application.

+1, ever since he was a wee boy I nurtured him from when I was the 187th Commander, he has grown up and while Jeice may have died in a hot air ballooning accident, Ginyu has stepped up to the plate and is clearly the man who should take Clone General, then publish an "Art of the Deal"-style book and con Joah out of the community for $12 and some Taco Bell voichers.

1 minute ago, Faoeoa said:

+1, ever since he was a wee boy I nurtured him from when I was the 187th Commander, he has grown up and while Jeice may have died in a hot air ballooning accident, Ginyu has stepped up to the plate and is clearly the man who should take Clone General, then publish an "Art of the Deal"-style book and con Joah out of the community for $12 and some Taco Bell voichers.

Poetry in motion dad. A tear to my eyes.

11 minutes ago, Shrugger said:

-1, Fix attack regiments first.

There is nothing wrong with ATK BATs 501st and 212th are the top 2 populated BATs on the server
But anyway +1 Ginyu is the gayist gay to every be gay, Love you ginyu <3

• Founder
Founder

+ 1 This is a god walking among men right here.....

Nani?!?!?! Thought Joah was joking. 

Ima be real, i was told you were a major minge and i strongly disliked the position you were put into BUT when i was told you shaped up and had changed a lot my opinion has changed. So my honest thoughts are this

You have shaped up a lot and even Joah said "He is without a doubt one of the best RPers on the server ATM". So listening to most of the positive feed back i haven't had a single bad report from you and all i can give you is a fat +1 and a "Make the server great again" 

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
i cant spell lmao
5 hours ago, Shrugger said:

-1, Fix attack regiments first.

Like rogue said 212th and 501at have most active numbers on server and Galctic marines have an amazing reputation for being the battalion for long term useful experiences. +1 to ginyus application, he deserves it after he got that medal 

• Agree 1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

6 hours ago, Shrugger said:

How come in debriefings it is always the 41st  taking up the biggest top row

This is just the natural course of history. While many BCMDs are the equivalent of unseasoned chicken, Egg is the old family recipe; blended with 8 herbs and spices that somehow bring it all together, with a crispy coating of panko breadcrumbs and is topped with a bowll of Katsu Curry sauce and basmati rice.

Edited by Faoeoa
8 hours ago, Shrugger said:

If this is correct how come when there was the ATK Regiment vs Recon Regiment simulation the ATK were extremely outnumbered, outnumbered to the point where Ginyu himself pointed out this is a farce? If 212th and 501st are the 2 most populated BATs on the server how can it be that I hear their own men complaining about their numbers? How come in debriefings it is always the 41st  taking up the biggest top row while I see the ATK Battalions on the lower, much smaller rows?

I believe that similar to a Marshal Commander, this new proposed Clone General should be given to leaders who are able to effectively oversee and manage the men under them. If Ginyu is terrific at RP, which seems to be the case, why not employ him in a role that is mostly RP, such as a senator or chancellor roles.

Shrugger my 501st takes up the entire back row multiple times. Wtf are you on about what is there to fix.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1