Marshal Commander Washington

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_1:1:76144015

Brigade you are applying for:

All of it

Experience:

So I will bullet point this for ease of access

• I rose from TR3-CMD within the 327th and served with them for many months
  • I served as a MAJ in the 41st for a short period of time, and worked very close with them
  • My tenure as Null was filled with assisting the 41st and 327th in various outreach. My Null time also allowed me to get acquainted with the majority of the server
  • 327th Commander again, and helped lead them back from death into a glorious light
  • Defense Regimental Commander, worked very DU, 41st and 327th VERY closely, spent time with these battalions, and slightly helped Dooms Unit recover from its issues (until they were taken from me). I helped DU slightly with their number issues, and with their shield situation (if you remember, there was a brief time they had NO shields). I also helped restructure the 327th and help them recover Post-Zahariel. This continued until both of these regiments were move out from under me
  • Recon Regimental Commander, worked with 91st, 104th, RANCOR, SO and the 41st. I previously actively assisted Buzz (Neyo at the time) in dealing with the 91st number issues, and helping him with assorted training. I  also helped RANCOR immensely in the running of their ARC training, and providing active assistance in their battalion issues. I have worked VERY closely with Ryx and the Spec Ops, and helping him with whatever issues he has whatsoever. The 41st is always amazing, however I do help them with assorted things such as Recon training.
  • Attack & Recon Senior Commander, worked with 501st, 212th, Galactic Marines, RANCOR, 41st, and SO. I tried to actively assist all of my battalions below me, and was constantly there to help provide support and advice in case of the Battalion Commanders having any issues. I also actively worked with my Regimental Commander's below me, and helping provide them with advice, or any other guidance or assistance they may need.
  • Marshal Commander, I have managed to serve mid-way through my Marshal Commander term before this new re-application process occur ed. I have worked with EVERY battalion on the ship, have managed to befriend (at least I would say) all, or most, of the battalions and their members, and have provided a secure and stable High Command that effectively maintains the battalions on the ship. During my term, some of my large projects have been the rebuilding of SO after it's previous issues, and my "Make CG Great Again" campaign, which focuses on helping the Coruscant Guard repair from their issues. I have managed to fill and stabilize a good, capable, and active High Command, and I ensure that the members of it carry out their duties to the highest standard, and work to improve Synergy as a whole.

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?:

The reason I am going for this position (again) is because I want to see ALL battalions in the server blossom, and continue to grow and develop. I have worked closely with the majority of the battalions and spent much of my time on the server with them, and now look to continue to assist all the other battalions aboard our lovely Venator.  I look forward to assisting them in anything they could need or use, and to help them in any way possible. I see these battalions consistently do phenomenal work, however I wish to see them excel in all aspects possible. I look forward to increasing role play within the battalions through training, and through helping the battalions in my brigades work together more closely. I may not have served in EVERY battalion below me, but I understand their wants and needs to be the best of my ability. My current time as Marshal Commander has given me new insight into the battalions, and into their inner workings and functions, and I feel as I have the abilities to help them with their respective issues, or simply oversee them grow if they have fantastic success. I know over half of the battalions, I work close with half these battalions, I love these boys and would see them succeed. 

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?:

Yes I understand the lore. I would GLADLY list all of the lore of the battalions, however that would just create filler on the application, so I will save that for the interview.

Availability:

Most days 1PM-10PM (PST) are my most usual times. So around a few hours a day, and I am reachable on Discord at ANY TIME. I am also on Teamspeak most of the time and am also ALWAYS available on their if their are EVER any issues. Weekends are a bit of a off day for me as I am usually busy on them, but I will try to be on for those days. I have been more busy as of late, and that has me on at more night times, however I am actively working on improving my day time activity.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

• Rose through ranks in various battalions
  • Reached High Command
  • Reach the rank of Vet-Admin
  • Rose to Senior Admin
  • Gained a Named Character within the Jedi Order (Ahsoka<3)
  • I managed to run the Defense Regiment rather well, and help the 327th and Dooms Unit recover from their respective issues.
  • Have helped and ran the Recon Regiment well, and actively assist my battalions within them.
  • Have managed to successfully operated the Attack Recon Brigade as their Senior Commander
  • Have managed to successfully operate and run High Command as their Marshal Commander

Do you have a microphone?:

I think so.

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?:

I wish to see these battalions get even better than they were before. I want to see a continuity in the prospering of the Attack-Recon Brigade and to continue to see great success within them, and to also greatly assist the Specialized-SOBDE Brigade. I want to see my Regimental Commanders actively assisting and advising the battalions below them, and to see my Senior Commanders over watching their Regiments, making sure that they are also doing their job. Overall, I want to see High Command function well with one another as they have been, and to allow greater cooperation between the Regiments, which in turn can benefit all of the battalions. These battalions have the upmost potential for greatness, and I want to see them there. I want my Brigades and Regiments to work closely with one another, and to be able to efficiently accomplish ANY TASK set upon them whatsoever. I want my battalions to see each other eye-to-eye, and not have any issues within their brigades. I want to see increased RP and professionalism continue within these battalions, and to see them helping to contribute to the overall atmosphere of Synergy Roleplay as a whole, and make it a better place for serious role play. 

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?:

The way I plan on improving relations within the Grand Army is to make sure that these Brigades and Regiments are closely working together. One of the ways that this could be done would be through battalions doing joint training, or perhaps one battalion helping another with it's specialty.  This is something I would like to see more of, and would greatly encourage, as this would not only promote role play aboard the ship, but also provide an understanding into the other battalions, and into the special jobs each battalion could hold. An example of training like this could be having the 104th MECHANIZED ASSAULT Battalion host vehicle training for various battalions, and in this, other battalions could have a better understanding of the 104th and vice versa. So overall, my main way of improving relations would be though more joint training exercises, and simply working with one another. I want this Grand Army of the Republic to be like  a Crew, a Team, and in someways, a Family.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I understand this, and accept the Terms and Conditions.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your senior commander rank?:

es, I understand this, and accept the Terms and Conditions

In Conclusion

I thank all of you for reading this and taking time to consider the application.

george.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

+1  

Washington is literally the only person I would ever consider for this position. Washington has started helping CG out recently trying to make us into the glorious Battalion we used to be. He has already done such a great job in a short amount of time and I'd like to see that continue. He also does some of the best RP. Note: He needs an Office.

Proud of you,

Panzer

• Agree 1

I'm not going to quote the guy above, but Washington kinda does have a obligation to help considering he's the current Marshal Commander lmfao.

Anyways, +1. Another Good candidate for the positions.

+1 

After how the whole process went beforehand, he's easily shown those who didn't want him in how hard he works. He has worked so hard through the chain of High Command, I can't see anyone else at the helm at the moment. You get good RP from the dude, and overall experience.

He deserves to carry on and show us what else he can do!

- Lux Bonteri/Riddler

• Retired Founder

-1 in light of recent events, AKA jumping into moonpool crying like a 12 year old has swayed my opinion of needing a more mature individual in the position, along with the recent posts on the forums

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
3 hours ago, Joah said:

-1 in light of recent events, AKA jumping into moonpool crying like a 12 year old has swayed my opinion of needing a more mature individual in the position, along with the recent posts on the forums

Joah has it summed up extreamly well here, but i have noticed a lack of seriousness coming from you as of late. Used to be a really serious fun dude and then something happened and now you are rather immature, and toxic aka me but in a high position. 

(Ill get all the -1's but not joah because he has a bigger dick then me ): )

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 3
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

+1

As much as this man has done, people let a few mistakes define him and that isn't right. This man right here is probably one of my favorite people on the server and one of the best Rp-ers on the server. When he gets inspired by something and has that amazing idea for some passive Rp or strategies during events, he can execute them almost perfectly. Being someone who has done a decent amount of events with his presence to help guide the troops and fight alongside them, and someone who stays up late at nights like him, I get to see a lot of his passion for Rp. The amount of effort and thought that he can put into it is something that truly can immerse someone and make them forget they are in a game. Yet, while I don't personally agree with the moonpool situation, that one thing is not going to sway my entire opinion on this amazing person. I'm not just going to forget what he has done and is still capable of doing. I mean, just the day before this, he was helping CG make docs. While that may not be too difficult, it just goes to show that this man really does care about this server and his position. Plus, (This may not serve as good enough of an excuse for some, but it is for me) the only reason that he had acquired that attitude was the loss of his office. Which, if you know Washington, is where he does a LOT of Rp. His office was always full of clones and full of new and interesting things. He even legitimately had event plans made based off of some of the things that he had done inside of his office and wanted to bring those ideas to the rest of the server rather than just the small group that is allowed on the 3rd floor. So essentially, what he had been planning for a while and the time he put into Rp-ing seriously with just a small group of people that he was trying to extend to more players was just taken away from him.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Founder
Founder

+1